LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma gets a new Mommy

robehouse

Carol Holsten sat at a make up table putting on her makeup. She was getting married to the love of her life, Michael. They had met a year ago and had dated heavily since then. They were both middle aged, and Michael had a sixteen year old daughter, Emma. Carol herself could not have children, due to having her ovaries removed in her early twenties.

(It's private, thanks)

Emma couldn't believe she was being forced to sit like this. Her genetic condition that she had from birth made her very physically small- she was often mistaken for a two year old, and was about the same height as one, despite being sixteen. Her t-shirt read 'Mommy's little flower girl' and her pull up had Elsa from Frozen on it. It crinkled as she stood in place, finding that she was actually quite upset.

How could her daddy go for this? She was embarrassed and a bit teary eyed. She could feel that she had to go pee and squirmed in spot. "N-no... I can get dressed myself..." she managed out, feeling tears build in her eyes. "I don't need any help..."

People were going to see her like this.

(sorry should have put private in the title)

Carol sighed. She didn't understand how a 16 year old girl could be so obstinate. Carol pulled out the front of Emma's pull-up and checked it.

"You're still dry for now. I'll trust that you don't need to go potty. And why is your shirt all wet? Have you been drooling again? Here, let me take that off of you."

Carol tugged the shirt over Emma's head and dropped it on the chair. Carol picked up a towel and dried Emma off before taking the dress off the hanger and slipping it over Emma's head. She tugged the dress down. It came to mid thigh. She stood up and smiled at Emma.

"You look pretty, baby. I know you are nervous, so I got something for you." Carol said.

Carol opened her purse and took out a purple pacifier with a leash attached. The pacifier said 'Flower Girl' on it.

Emma looked every bit the toddler she was supposed to be in her lilac dress, that showed off her pull up. Add in the pacifier and the bib and she looked even younger than two. "thank you Carol..." she said, feeling very nervous. Did she really have to wear this bib? She got a bit drooly sometimes, mostly when overly excited or nervous. It was upsetting to have her pull up checked, and right now all she wanted to do was see her daddy. Surely he'd be able to get her out of this, he couldn't possibly agree to let her go on.

She felt the urge to pee increase, and knew if she didn't get there soon she'd have an accident in her pull up. It had stars on the front that would reveal if she was still dry or not, and the whole church was going to be able to see that she was wearing protection. Of course she looked two years old physically too. "I need to go to the bathroom..."

"Please don't make me go out like this Carol" she managed with a sob, sucking on her pacifier. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and knew what they would think. The pacifier made her slur her words a bit.

Carol was just pulling her dress up when Emma started whining. She sighed and stepped out of the dress. She picked Emma up and sat down, holding Emma on her lap.

"Just go in your pull up, honey. I'll change you into a dry one when your done. Why did you like to me when I asked if you had to go potty? You should always be truthful, baby."

Carol gave Emma a kiss on the cheek. She turned her so she could see herself in the mirror.

"What do you see when you look in the mirror, Emma? Do you see a big girl of 16 or a baby girl?" Carol asked.

Emma really didn't want to go in her pull up, but she had no choice at this point. She yelped a bit in surprise as she was pulled into Carol's lap, and buried her face into her warm bosom. "I didn't want to go then..." That didn't make any sense! Right now what she saw was a toddler in her mommy's lap, fidgeting. She was startled, but eventually stopped her squirming and gave up and wet her pull up. She felt embarrassed as she felt the warmth spreading.

"That's right. A baby girl. Not a big girl wearing a pull up and sucking on her pacifier. And that is all everyone in the church will see. No one knows who you are. I bet you will get a lot of comments like 'isn't she adorable?' "Aww, look at the baby walking down the aisle' and other things like that. Just don't act like a 16 year old girl. Act like a baby. Can you do that for me?" Carol asked.

Carol patted Emma's bottom.

"Why don't you go get me a clean pull up from the other room and I will change you? Get the baby powder and wipes too."

Emma supposed that wasn't too bad... if no one knew she was sixteen, she could just pretend to be a baby girl! After all it was only for the one day and then things could back to normal! She hugged Carol tightly. She didn't recall much from her mom being around, she'd passed away when she was just a little girl. "Okay, I can do that."

She got down off Carol's lap and made her way into the adjacent room grabbing a pull up, the package of wipes and powder. She made her way back into the room and handed them to her. "Here you go!" She seemed rather... proud of herself.

Carol smiled as Emma said she could pretend to be a baby. She waited while Emma got her a pull up, wipes and powder and handed them to her.

"Good job, Emma! I can see you are going to be a lot of help around the house," Carol said.

Carol lifted up the bottom of Emma's dress until the pull up was showing.

"Now I need you told your dress up out of the way, so I can get the wet pull up off. Can you do that for me?"

Why did it mean so much to her that Carol was proud of her? When she requested that she lift up her pull up she nodded enthusiastically and lifted up her dress, sucking harder on her pacifier. "Yes mom- Carol." She said with a blush. This was only for today so she couldn't get too used to being taken care of. It made her a bit sad.

"Good girl!" Carol cooed.

Carol ripped the sides of the pull up and pulled it through Emma's legs. She looked inside of the pull up.

"That's a really wet pull up. You've been practicing, haven't you? This can't be your first time wetting in your pull up." Carol teased.

Carol used a couple of baby wipes to clean Emma with, then had her step into the clean pull up. She pulled it up, then held the front open and sprinkled baby powder inside the pull up and did the same with the back of it.

"Okay, all done! You can let your dress down now. Thank you for helping me again."

Emma blushed as Carol commented on her wet pull up and started to suck on her pacifier again. The clean pull up felt nice, and she had to admit rather comfy. Carol looked so pretty as she was getting ready, her dress was nice. "Can i watch tv?" She asked quietly. The wedding would be soon, but she wanted to have something to do! Her dress didn't cover her pull up, it in fact seemed to show it off.

"Yes, you can watch tv. I'll come get you when it's time to go in the church."

Carol turned on the tv and found a children's channel for Emma to watch.

"I'll be right next door if you need me for anything." Carol said.

She left to go put on her wedding dress.

Emma didn't want to watch the children's content at first but found herself singing along with and having fun with Doc McStuffins as she sucked her pacifier. This show was just for toddlers, and she got entranced in it giggling. Maybe this wasn't too bad after all.

Emma was very nervous about going out in front of everyone and sucked harder on her pacifier. All she had to do was act like a baby girl and that's what they would think she was! It was so easy, and it was only for the one day! After that she could go back to being a big girl. She stood holding her flower petals and gave Carol a tight hug. "You look pretty." She said shyly looking over the much taller lady.

Emma was given a gentle nudge out and sent down the aisle to sprinkle flower petals. She scattered them with everyone watching her, sucking harder on her pretty flower girl pacifier. It gave her comfort. When she got closer, she got excited to see daddy and ran over to him.

Carol took Emma over to the church and watched as she walked down the aisle spreading her petals until she saw her father and ran over to him.

James smiled and kneeled down. He picked up Emma and gave her a pat on her bottom.

"Good job, Emma. Now I need you to be a good girl and go stand on the other side with those ladies. Remember? We went through this at rehearsal. You are on the bride side. Now go wait for Carol to come down."

James set Emma down and patted her bottom.

Carol came down the aisle and stopped by James. The ceremony went on for about twenty minutes. at the end of the ceremony, Carol took Emma's hand and James took her other hand. They walked down the aisle together.

She loved being picked up by daddy, and a lot of people 'awwed'. To them it just looked like a little girl excited to see her daddy, which she was. Emma looked every bit the toddler part, no one would believe she was sixteen.

Carol helped Emma into the car and buckled her seat belt for her. They were driven to Carol's home where Carol would change out of her wedding dress for the reception and get Emma changed as well. Carol carried Emma into the house and back to her and Jame's bedroom. The door to Emma's nursery was closed so she couldn't see inside of it. Carol took off Emma's dress, unclipping her pacifier first. This left Emma in just her pull up, shoes and socks.

Emma had been to Carol's house a few times, and nodded when she suggested she go potty. "Okay mommy...." She blushed a bit and looked shy. "Can I call you mommy?" She asked hopefully, in just her pull up. Her mommy may have unclipped the pacifier but at least she let her keep sucking it. When she got nervous she would suck on it and found it very soothing.

Emma made her way into the bathroom and was surprised to see a toddler potty, that was exactly her height. She got on it and within a few minutes had peed a little bit. "Mommy I went pee..."

"You can call me whatever you are the most comfortable with, baby. If you want to call me mommy, I won't mind."

Carol took off her wedding dress and laid it on the bed, intending to pack it in a box later. She had just slipped on the dress she was wearing when she heard Emma call her from the bathroom. She entered the bathroom and smiled when she saw her sitting on the training potty.

"Good girl! You found your special chair, didn't you? Mommy bought it only for you. Daddy is not going to use it. Mommy is not going to use it. Only Emma gets to use that chair."

Carol looked between Emma's legs and saw the little bit of pee that she did.

"Good girl. And smart too. You figured out what your special chair was for without mommy or daddy telling you, didn't you? Can you be a big girl and take off your pull up now and throw it in the trash can, then I will put a clean pull up on you and put a pretty dress on you for the reception."

Carol tore a couple of sheets of toilet paper off the roll and wiped Emma's privates, dropping the toilet paper in the regular toilet. She went back in the bedroom to wait for Emma to come over and be dressed.

Emma felt very proud of herself for making mommy happy. This was *her* special chair. She hadn't peed a lot in the potty, but mommy seemed proud of her and that made her happy. She stood up as instructed and peeled off the old pull up, throwing it in the trash can. She followed mommy into the bedroom, wearing nothing and sucking on her pacifier.

James was in the room finishing up getting ready and Emma smiled broadly at him. "Daddy I went pee in the potty! " He smiled at her as she waited for Carol to get her dressed for the night.

"You did, baby girl? Daddy is so proud of you!" James said.

James picked Emma up and laid her on the bed. He playfully tugged on the pacifier leash and got the pull up. He slid it over her feet and worked it up her legs. He stood her up and tugged the pull up into place.

"Are you going to be daddy's big girl tonight and keep your pull up dry?" James asked.

Connie brought the dress she had set out for Emma to wear and slipped it over her head. James picked up Emma and gave her a kiss and they were on their way to the reception. The car had been waiting for them, so James slipped Emma into the back seat next to Carol and got in next to her. Carol buckled Emma's seat belt and they were off to the reception.