LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fever *Private*

Skylove27

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pamela took Rosie's good hand and led her into the restaurant. She located the bathroom and took her inside. They had two stalls which were busy.

"Looks like it is going to be a couple of minutes. Are you going to be able to hold it?" Pamela asked.

"Good girl. It shouldn't be very long. at all."

The girls in the stalls came out and went to the sink. Pamela took Rosie into one of the stalls and closed the door.

"Alright hold still and I'll get your shorts and panties off."

Pamela tugged the shorts and panties down Rosie's legs and lifted her onto the toilet.

"There you go."

"Good girl. You don't like wearing diapers do you? They would easier on me, but I can see why you wouldn't like them. I still want you to wear diapers at bedtime though." Pamela said.

Pamela waited for Rosie to finish.

"Because I want both of us to sleep through the night. If you are wearing diapers you won't be waking me up to help you to the potty. We will both get our beauty sleep that way. I am not saying you have to wet or mess your diapers, but if you can't hold it, I won't be mad if you do use them." Pamela explained.

"Let me wipe you then I'll wash my hands and we can go." Pamela said.

Pamela wiped Rosie and helped her get dressed again. She went over and washed her hands and took Rosie out to the restaurant.

"What would you like to eat?"