LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fever *Private*

Skylove27

Pamela looked over and smiled at Rosie.

"Only if I can shower with you." Pamela said, patting Rosie's lap.

Pamela pulled into their driveway and parked. She got out and came around to let Rosie out. She took Rosie hand and led her up to the door. After unlocking it, Pamela brought Rosie into the house.

"Let's get Rosie's shoes off now. Remember? Shoes are to stay by the door."

Pamela knelt down and undid Rosie's shoes. She pulled them off her feet and set them aside. She took off her own shoes and set them next to Rosie's.

"Who's ready for their shower?" Pamela cooed, tickling Rosie's tummy.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pamela took Rosie's hand and led her to the bathroom. He undid the straps of her romper and took it off of her. Pamela ran her finger down the front of Rosie's panties, stopping at the crotch. She smiled at Rosie.

"I think somebody stayed dry." Pamela cooed.

Pamela finished undressing Rosie, then got undressed herself. She started running water in the tub before turning it over to shower. She looked back at Rosie.

"It's going to be a couple of minutes, honey. Why don't you try to make tinkles on the potty for me?"

Pamela stayed next to the tub, checking the water. She heard Rosie but acted like she didn't. When she heard Rosie finished peeing, Pamela turned the knob to the shower setting. She helped Rosie stand up, then tore a couple sheets of toilet paper off the roll. Pamela gently wiped Rosie's bottom, then helped her in the tub. Pamela flushed the toilet before getting into the shower herself. She mad sure Rosie got covered with water, then squeezed some bath soap onto a loofah sponge and started washing her.

"Are you going to wash me when I am finished?"

(okay forget that part. I just wanted to show that Rosie was smaller than Pamela.)

"Okay, Honey you can wash everything you can wash? Can you show me how big a girl you are?" Pamela asked.

Rosie used the loofah to wash Pamela. She put a little more soap on it for her. She started to wash Pamela's stomach from where she could reach. She was very short for her age. Could even reach really above Pam's boobs. She was 4'11 and she got her shortness from her grandma.

Pamela let Rosie wash her, moaning slightly. When she thought Rosie had washed enough, she took Rosie's hands in hers and took the loofah from her. She rinsed it out and put it away, then rinsed off under the shower. She turned off the water and smiled at Rosie.

"Good job, Rosie! I really liked that. Now lets get dried off and then I will help you get dressed for bed."

Pamela stepped out of the shower and lifted Rosie out onto the mat. She got a large bath towel and dropped it on Rosie's head.

"Where did Rosie go? I don't see her?" Pamela teased.

Pamela took the towel and started rubbing Rosie dry.

Rosie was glad she got to help Pamela too. It wasn't just her getting help. She was about to step out after Pam finished talking but didn't expect to get lifted out like a little girl.

After Pamela dried Rosie she led her over to the sink. She got out a pink princess toothbrush and ran the bristles under the water. She put some tooth paste on the toothbrush then handed it to Rosie.

"Let's see that smile, Rosie."

Pamela started brushing her own teeth as well.

Rosie saw the toothbrush she grabbed. It wasn't her original toothbrush. "Pamela what happened to my purple tooth brush?" She asks. She looked at her now short princess toothbrush. It was pretty but not her style. She started to brush her teeth so Pamela wouldn't get upset.

"Honey, you need to replace your toothbrush every six months at least. I had to get rid of it. If you don't like that one, next time we are at the store we can get you another one. I happen to like the one I got you though."

Once they had finished brushing their teeth, Pamela patted Rosie's bare bottom.

"Why don't you go to your room and get out your night clothes? I need to use the potty, so I will be right in to help you get dressed. Don't get started without me."

"You only have your new nightclothes, Rosie. Remember when I bought them? I took the other's away and told you you could have them back when I thought you were ready for them.Well you are not ready for them yet. Now be a good girl and go do what I told you."

Rosie pouted. She thought that would work. She went off to there room feeling one more pat to her bottom on her way out. She went to her dresser drawer. It was decorated with sleeping beauty stickers to show her that was where her new night clothes were. She had the choice of footsie pajamas, her swaddle pajamas (that Pamela somehow got in her size), onesies, and nightgowns. She didn't know what to choose as she looked through then.

Pamela finished going to the bathroom. She came over to Rosie's bedroom and saw her standing in front of her dresser. Pamela came up behind her and patting her bottom.

"Too many choices? Here. Let me get something."

Pamela took out a onesie and a pink pull up diaper. She laid the onesie on the bed and opened up the pull up in front of Rosie.

"Let's go honey. You need to get in bed right away."

Pamela sighed. She stood up and put the pull up away in the dresser. She took out a pair of yellow panties with ruffles on the seat and a teddy bear near the crotch. She held them out so Rosie could step into them.

"That's fine. I just thought the pull ups would look cuter under your onesie, but I won't force you to wear them. Let's put these big girl panties on you then and get you ready for bed."

Pamela sat down on the side of the bed and rubbed Rosie's arms.

"What's the matter? are you feeling anxious? I don't think there is room in this bed for two people, honey. Tell you what? You show me your a big girl and sleep by yourself tonight, and I'll let you sleep in my bed tomorrow night. How does that sound?" Pamela said.