LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fever *Private*

Skylove27

"I guess not but I wanted to sit with you Pamela." Rosie frowned. She felt like she was being left out of things already and that made her feel bad. She was just fine sitting on the couch by herself earlier.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pamela smiled at Rosie.

"Alright honey you can sit by me if it makes you feel better. I was just trying to make it easier on you. Sorry Emily."

"That's okay. I'll get someone else to sit with the girls." Emily said

Pamela took Rosie's hand and took her over to a table with several other people. Pamela pulled out the chair for Rosie to sit down in.

She sat down next to her and took Rosie's hand. When they brought around the cake she took a piece for herself and for Rosie. She whispered in the girl's ear who was dishing out the ice cream. She added a second scoop to Rosie's plate.

Rosie looked down as she was led to the table files with other adults. But was still happy to be able to sit with Pamela. She looked up when they got to there seats and sat down when Pamela pulled out her seat.

"Aww, you're welcome honey." The girl said with a smile.

Pamela picked up a napkin and unfolded it. She tucked it in the neck of Rosie's rompers.

"Let's see if you can keep yourself clean okay, baby?" Pamela said with a smile.

Pamela leaned over and gave Rosie a kiss on the mouth, then started eating her cake and ice cream.

Rosie smiled. She let Pamela tuck in the napkin. "I'll stay clean. I promise." Rosie says.

She kissed back and started to eat her cake & ice cream as well. "This is yummy!" She says with her mouth a little full.

Pamela watched Rosie eat and when she saw her put too much in her mouth, she put her hand over Rosie's hand.

"Eat what's in your mouth. Then take little bites. do you want me to cut your cake up for you so you can manage it better?"

Pamela sighed and picked up the napkin first and wiped off Rosie's hands. Then she did the same with her mouth. Pamela pulled Rosie's plate over in front of her. She got her fork and broke the cake up into small pieces. She separated them so Rosie would be able to pick them up easier. Pamela took the fork from Rosie and handed her a spoon.

"Use this honey. And remember. Small bites."

Rosie was confused why she took the fork. But she accepted the spoon anyways. "How come I can use the fork?" Rosie asks, as she started to use her spoon. She ate some of her ice cream before it would melt.

Pamela started eating her own cake and ice cream. She started talking with other people at the table as well as keep an eye on Rosie. Natalie was sitting at her table as well.

"Yes, we are going to be leaving right after Rosie finishes her ice cream. It's almost her bedtime, and she needs a bath first. I find it best for her to keep to a schedule. Her anxiety kicks in if we don't do things a certain way. That's why I don't do many late night activities. Isn't that right, honey?"

Pamela smiles at Rosie, then dabs some ice cream off her cheeks.

(thank you)

Pamela finished her cake and ice cream, then used her fork to scoop up some of Rosie's cake. She put it up to Rosie's mouth.

"Come on, honey. Finish your cake. We need to get going."

Pamela looked at Natasha.

"She can be a little slow sometimes, so I have to encourage her to finish eating."

Pamela sat there letting Rosie feed herself, talking to everyone at the table still. When she saw there was just a little bit of cake left, she whispered in Rosie's ear.

"Why don't we ask

Pamela smiled as Rosie asked Natasha for a doggy bag. She heard the other ladies saying how cute Rosie sounded. She agreed with them. Pamela took a napkin and dipped it in a glass of water. She wiped Rosie's face with it, getting all the crumbs and ice cream from around her mouth. She removed the napkin tucked in her romper and set it on the table.

"I'm sorry I had to put you through this party tonight, Honey. Don't worry, we'll be leaving just as soon as Natasha brings your doggy bag."

Rosie nodded. She got up with Pamela and went over to Emily. "Emily?" When she looked at her age started to talk again. "Thank you for letting me stay and help with Jessica." She says quietl .

"You're welcome. You were such a good helper today. Maybe we can do it again sometime." Emily said.

Jessica jumped up and ran over to Rosie and wrapped her little arms around Rosie's legs.

"Thank you for playing with me today. Maybe Pamela will let you play with me again sometime?" Jessica cried, looking up at Rosie then over at Pamela.

"You mean like a playdate? We'll have to see. I'll have to talk to your mommy and get everything worked out. That is if it's alright with Rosie?"

Pamela squeezed Rosie's hand and smiled at her.

Rosie hugged back. "maybe." She looked at Pamela when she started talkin . A playdate? She wasn't 4. But she couldn't say that in front of Jessica. It would probably make her sad.

"Good. I'll make arrangements soon then, honey."

"Goodie" Jessica said and returned to her seat.

Pamela led Rosie to the door.

"Wave goodbye to everyone."

Pamela waited until Rosie gave a feeble wave and led her out to the car. She opened the door to let Rosie get in, then fastened the seat belt in front of her. She patted Rosie's lap.

"You were a very good girl, Rosie. I am so proud of you."

Pamela got in the car and started driving home.

Rosie waved goodbye a little then walked out with Pamela. She got in the car and let herself get buckled. "Thanks. Can I have a shower instead of a bath when we get home?" She asks