LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fever *Private*

Skylove27

Jessica paused her playing for a minute, holding her hand against the front of her dress. She sighed and looked up at Rosie.

"I thought you were going to play with me? Don't you want to play?" Jessica whined.

Emily came over to them.

"How are you two doing? Do you need anything?"

Pamela shrugged.

"She should be okay. Emily is there if she needs anything or starts having problems, I'm sure she can call me."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica fidgeted a bit as Emily stood over them.

"You went pee-pee in your pull up, didn't you?" Emily asked Jessica.

"Yes, Emily." Jessica replied.

"I'll change you in a little bit, little bit." Emily said with a smile.

"Okay." Jessica said.

"Alright, I'll do that. I'll let Emily know if that's okay so she can bring the others out as well."

Jessica added to what Rosie put on the stack and smiled at her.

Emily went back to her chair.

Pamela made her way to the playroom. She saw Rosie sitting on the floor playing with Jessica.

"Cake and ice cream is being served in ten minutes, Emily. I was told to give you a heads up."

"Thank you." Emily replied.

She turned to the girls playing.

"Everyone line up in a single file line. It's almost time for cake and ice cream."

Jessica stood up and held out her hand to Rosie.

"Come on, Rosie. You don't want to miss out, do you?"

"Why don't you stand at the back of the line and make sure no one strays, okay? That would be a big help. I'll stay up front and guide everyone to the dining room." Emily said

Pamela smiled and walked out of the nursery.

Emily led the girls out of the room, looking back to make sure they were following her.

"How about we make a potty stop first? At least one of you needs to be changed. Anyone else?"

Two young girls raised their hands. Emily looked at Rosie and smiled.

"You don't mind do you?"

Emily led the girls into the bathroom and closed the door. The bathroom was a different one than Rosie had been in early and was quite a bit larger. Emily started changing one of the little girls who was wearing a wet diaper. She looked at Rosie.

"Do you think you can help Jessica? She's wet too, but only has a pull up on. Have you ever changed a pull up before?
"

"Well, it isn't really that hard. Jessica can pretty much do everything herself. You just have to check and make sure. Here is a dry pull up." Emily said, Handing Rosie a pull up with Elsa on it.

Jessica pulled her dress over her head, leaving her in her tights, pull up and shoes. She sat down and pulled off her shoes.

"You need to take the tights off, please. I can't do that myself. Then can you help me get my pull up off?" Jessica asked.

Jessica stepped into the tights and held still to let Rosie pull her tights up.

"Do you think I'm a baby, Rosie? Because I went pee in my pull up and need to have help getting dressed?" Jessica asked.

Pamela was in the dining room waiting for them to bring out the cake and ice cream. She saw the cake start to make it's way to the dining room. Pamela wondered where Rosie and Emily were.

"No I don't think you're a baby." Rosie says. She pulled up the rights then gave Jessica her dress back. "Hey Emily, can me and Jessica had out there when her dress is on?" Rosie asks

Jessica smiled at Rosie and let her finish dressing her, tugging her dress over her tights and pull up.

Emily smiled and looked at Jessica.

"Jessica, would you mind taking Rosie out to the dining room and find Pamela? I think she is getting hungry."

Jessica nodded and took Rosie's hand, leading her out of the bathroom.

Emily arrived with the rest of the little girls. She led them over to a table in the corner, away from the adults. When all the girls were seated, including Jessica, there was one extra seat. Emily came over to Pamela and Rosie.

"Rosie, I hate to be an imposition, but could you sit with the girls and keep an eye on them? I already promised Debbie I would sit with her but someone needs to watch the little ones. If you can't do it it's alright though."

Pamela looked at Rosie and rubbed her back.

"Come on, Rosie. The little girls need a chaperone, and it is off the side, away from the adults. I know how you feel about crowds. The only company you will have will be in diapers or training pants. That's not very threatening, is it?"