LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fever *Private*

Skylove27

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pamela quickly sat down on the see saw when Rosie rose up in the air.

"Good job! I think you did it. Thank you."

Pamela balanced on the see saw, keeping Rosie right above the ground but not down all the way.

"are you and Mr. Bear holding on?"

"Yes, I think so."

Pamela misjudged herself and lost her balance. her feet lifted up and she brought her end of the see saw down hard, sending Rosie and the bear flying up. Pamela jumped off the see saw to try to catch Rosie, but she doubted she was going to make it.

Rosie had let go of bear when she lost his of the handle. She ended up falling face first on the hard ground. She let out a painful sad wail. Her underwear and shortalls were wet from having an accident mid air.

Pamela ran over to Rosie, forgetting about the bear for now. She checked Rosie over to see if she had broken her neck when landing. he saw her move, so she was relieved. She put her arms under Rosie and picked her up. As she did she felt her wet shortalls.

"I am so sorry baby. I did not mean to throw you off the see saw. I want to take you to the emergency room to have you checked out. Would that be okay? I can take you home and get you cleaned up first, if you want."

Rosie was still crying. Her nose and arm hurt bad. The fall scared her too. "Home first." Was all she could get out through her crying. She felt blood dripping out her nose and that made her cry louder and more.

Pamela took Rosie to the car. On her way there she saw the bear lying on the ground. She kept hold of Rosie and picked up the bear by the ear. Pamela brought Rosie to the car and set her in her booster seat. She checked her over making sure she was okay. She felt it was okay to take her home, she fastened Rosie in.

Pamela picked Rosie up and carried her to the bathroom. She got a washcloth wet and cleaned the blood off of Rosie's face. She ran water in the tub and put Rosie in, She started washing Rosie. She looked Rosie over carefully as she did. After she had Rosie cleaned up she took her out of the tub and dried her off. She picked Rosie up and carried her to her bedroom. She got a pull up and a dress out and dressed Rosie as quickly as she could.

"I need to make a phone call, and then we will go the emergency room, okay? I want to get you checked over.

"Of course" Pamela brought Rosie a box of tissues that had kittens on it.

Pamela one out and held it against Rosie's nose. She saw Rosie was holding her arm funny.

"Did you hurt your arm too, baby? What about your legs are they okay?"

Pamela went out and talked to the pediatrictian. She said she would them hem at the hospital. Pamela hung up her phone and came back in Rosie's room and picked her up. She ran her to the car and laid her on the back seat.

"Okay. Just hold it in a comfortable position, if you can find one."

Pamela got in the car and drove as fast as she could to the hospital. She parked and carefully brought Rosie out. Her pull up was showing a bit under her dress as Pamela carried her into the emergency room. Dr. Hawkins, Rosie's pediatrician was waiting for them.

"Come with me," Dr. Hawkins said, leading Pamela into one of the exams room.

"Go ahead and change her into a gown."

Pamela took off Rosie's dress, being careful of her arm. She slipped the gown on her and fastened it as best as she could.

"She has been complaining of a bloody nose and says her arm really hurts her." Pamela told the doctor.

Dr. Hawkins came over to Rosie and examined her nose, then gently examined her arm.

"Does it hurt when I touch it here, baby?" Dr. Hawkins asked as she touched Rosie's arm.

"Shh, it's okay baby. It's just medicine that will cause your blood vessels to shrink, so your nosebleeds will stop."

"Are you getting thirsty, honey? I've got some water in my purse if you want it."

"I'm sorry. but you need your medicine. It's better than a nosebleed isn't it?"

Pamela helped Rosie sit up, then held the bottle to her lips to let her drink.

As she was doing that, Dr. Hawkins entered the room with the x-rays. She put them on a board and turned on the light behind them, lighting up the x-rays.

"Look here. As you can see, she has two fractures in her arm, here and here." Dr. Hawkins said.

"Also it appears there is a bone in her nose that is out of alignment, causing the bleeding. I can fix her nose with a special bandage that she needs to wear for at least a week. It can stay on and doesn't need to be changed. Her arm is going to need a cast from her shoulder down to her fingers."

"I'll give you some pain medication for Rosie. I won't be able to put the cast on until tomorrow, but I can bandage her nose tonight and give you a sling for her arm. Rosie, would you like to spend the night in the hospital and I will come in and put the cast on you in the morning. Either that or you go home with Pamela and get complete bedrest tonight. You do not get out of bed for anything. Not even to go potty."

Pamela looked at Rosie.

"I'll stay in the hospital with you if you want to stay here, or I'll take care of you at home. Which do you want?"

Rosie listened to what Dr. Hawkins said. She looked at Pamela. "You'll help me get to the potty right?" She asks. She really didn't want to wear diapers. She bit get lip. (Did she bring the teddy bear with her?)