LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fever *Private*

Skylove27

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay, that's a start. Remind me again when you see them in the store, if you remember."

Pamela arrived at the store and parked. She got Rosie out of the car with the bear. She led her up to the sidewalk in front of the store and got a shopping cart. Pamela took the bear and set him in the cart.

"I want Mr. Bear to ride in the cart so he doesn't get lost. How about joining him in there?"

"Yes, exactly. Mr. Bear would be lonely if you didn't get in with him."

Pamela lifted Rosie up and slipped her over the side of the cart.

"There you go, baby. Hug Mr. Bear and help me shop, okay? I need your eyes in case I miss something good.

Pamela nodded and looked over the cookies. She picked up a package of chocolate chip cookies and put them in the cart, then pushed the cart to the chips. She put a couple of bags in the cart as well.

"No snacking in the cart. That goes for you too, Mr. bear."

Pamela got more groceries they needed like milk, bread, eggs and so on.

"We need to stop by the house to put the groceries away, then we are going to park. Remember we talked about this earlier? I said I needed groceries and suggested going to the park and you said we should do both. So we are doing both. Is that okay?"

Pamela smiled and gave Rosie a kiss on the cheek. She put the groceries in the car, then got Rosie and the bear out and put them in the care, buckling them in. Pamela drove home and brought Rosie and the bear into the house.

"Why don't you go ahead and try to pee while I bring the groceries in and put them away? That way we can be ready to go right away."

Pamela smiled as Rosie ran to the bathroom with the bear. She brought the groceries in and put them away, taking her time. When she was done she walked back to the bathroom. The door was open and she saw Rosie struggling with her shortalls.

"Do you need me to help you, honey? Just undo the snaps, okay?"

Pamela entered the bathroom.

Pamela came over and unsnapped the crotch, then resnapped it.

"I want you to try. There may be sometimes when you need to go potty and I won't be able to take you and you will have to either do it yourself or wet your pants."

Pamela stepped back to see if Rosie could unsnap her shortalls herself.

"I know you don't honey. That's why it's important for you to know how to unsnap them yourself. I'll go ahead and do it for you this time, but I want you to practice later when you aren't so upset."

Pamela unsnapped the shortall and pulled it up, and then tugged the panties down. She lifted Rosie up and sat her on the toilet.

"Now we don't have to worry about my Rosie wetting her pants, do we?"

"That's right. Good girl! You remembered. You are going to have to wipe yourself if I am not there to help you, aren't you? So go ahead and show me what a big girl you are and wipe yourself. Remember, front to back."

Pamela patted Rosie's leg.

Pamela shook her head.

"It's a good thing I am here to help you. You aren't done yet. When you finish wiping, you need to flush the toilet, then wash your hands. Now go ahead and do that."

Pamela tugged Rosie's panties up and snapped her shortalls closed.

Pamela watched Rosie wash her hands, then checked them.

"Good job! I don't think you're ready to use the potty by yourself yet, but you're getting there. It won't be long now. Get Mr. Bear and we can head to the park, now that we don't need to worry about Rosie having an accident."

Pamela got Rosie in her car seat and then drove to the park. She got out and let Rosie out as well. She waited for Rosie to get the bear and led her to the playground.

"What would you like to do first?"