LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fever *Private*

Skylove27

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pamela leaned down and kissed Rosie's cheek and squeezed her arm. Pamela tucked Rosie in and left the room for a minute. She returned with a teddy bear.

"Mr. Bear said he would like to keep you company tonight. Would you like for him to sleep with you?" Pamela asked. "I know it's not the same as sleeping with me, but he loves to cuddle."

Pamela sighed.

"If you want to sleep with me tonight, you have to wear the pull up. That's my condition. Otherwise you can sleep in here alone with Mr. Bear. and no, I'm not afraid you'll wet your bed. I just want you to wear a pull up tonight. Would you do that for me?"

Pamela turned the light back on.

"Are you sure, honey? You don't have to do it just for me."

Pamela went over the dresser and got the pull up. She came over to the bed and pulled the covers down. She unsnapped the crotch of the onesie and tugged it up above Rosie's panties. She took the panties off, setting them aside and then slipped the pull up on Rosie, pulling it up into place. She snapped the onesie closed and picked Rosie up in her arms like a toddler. She picked up the bear and put him in Rosie's arms. Pamela kissed Rosie's cheek and walked out of the room. She walked down to her room and set Rosie down on the bed.

"I'll be right back, baby. I am going to get dressed in my nightgown. Why don't you cuddle with Mr. Bear for a few minutes and I will be right back, okay?"

Pamela smiled.

"I know you will honey. You are such a good girl. You always stay where I put you whether you like it or not."

Pamela disappeared into the bathroom, and returned in about ten minutes wearing a black see through teddy. She came over to the bed and climbed into it. She pulled Rosie down next to her and covered them both up. She put her arms around Rosie and pulled her into her.

"You smell nice, Rosie."

"Thank you for saying that. I want you to know that you are the only girl in the world I would dress this sexy for. I love you to the moon and back." Pamela said. \

Pamela gave Rosie a kiss on the mouth, running her tongue over Rosie's lips.

"I want you to go to sleep now, okay? I'll cuddle you with until you fall asleep."

Pamela caressed Rosie's bottom with one of her hands as she held her close with the other one.

Pamela may have gone to sleep later than Rosie, but she woke up earlier. She carefully moved away from Rosie, and laid the bear where she had been sleeping. She went to the bathroom and changed into her regular clothes. She started making breakfast for Rosie and herself.

Rosie woke up still feeling a little tired. She crawled out of bed and when she was standing on the floor she held the teddy close and walked out of the bedroom to look for Pamela.

Pamela was standing at the stove making pancakes. She heard Rosie's footsteps in the hall.

"I'm in the kitchen, honey. Do pancakes sound good for breakfast?" Pamela called out without turning around.

Rosie nodded twice. She really liked her teddy bear. Especially since Pamela gave it to her. She sat in a chair and sat bear in a seat next to her. She waited patiently for the food.

Pamela brought over three plates and three settings of silverware and set the table. She gave Rosie a kiss on the cheek and then did the same to the bear. Pamela brought over two plastic cups of juice and set one in front of Rosie and the bear and then brought over the pancakes. She put a single pancake in front of the bear and three pancakes in front of Rosie. She put butter and syrup on the pancakes in front of Rosie and cut them into small pieces. She tucked a napkin into the neck of Rosies onesie.

"Okay, go ahead and start eating. If either of you want more pancakes, let me know."

Pamela fixed her own plate and sat down to eat.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. How does Mr. Bear like his pancake?"

Pamela saw that Rosie was getting messy but she was going to wait until they finished to clean her up and change her into daytime clothes.

"I think he likes them." Rosie says. She was starting to feel full after eating half of her pancakes. She wasn't sure if she could eat the rest. "What are we gonna do today?" Rosie asks