LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Fever *Private*

Skylove27

Rosie aka Rose-Marie had been dating her girlfriend Pamela for almost half a year, but had known each other since there freshman year in highschool.

Rosie noticed her girlfriend was acting different lately. Pamela wanted more cuddled, always held her hand going to places, not letting her cook because of sharp objects etc. She thought at first she was just being protective and a concerned girlfriend. Which she thought was endearing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pamela loved Rosie. Everyone who saw them together thought they made an adorable couple. That was even before they officially became one. Even though she knew she liked girls from a young age, she had always had a desire to have a baby of her own.

It had not been her intention to turn Rosie into her little toddler when they first started dating, but when she discovered that Rosie listened to her and let her take charge, Pamela couldn't resist. She had bought several cute outfits for Rosie, including romper, dresses and panties that were more for little girls than someone Rosies age.

Rosie listened to Pamela, because she didn't want to make her mad or disappoint her if she didn't and she knew Pamela was doing what was best for her. But she wasn't sure about all the babying. She wondered what there friends thought of Pamela treating her the way she did.

"Nonsense. You will need help taking your romper off and making sure you wipe yourself afterward. And don't tell me you wipe yourself well. I do the laundry, remember." Pamela said sternly.

Pamela led Rosie through the party to the bathroom. She knocked on the door, and after no one answered, she took Rosie inside and closed the door. She started undoing the straps of the romper.

Pamela undid the straps on the romper and pulled it down to Rosie's knees, then slipped her fingers into the panties Rosie was wearing. The panties were light blue with Nemo on them. She tugged down the panties and sat Rosie on the toilet.

Pamela went over to the sink and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Let me know when you are finished. Don't wipe until I can watch."

Pamela dug her lipstick out of purse and started touching up her lips.

Rosie felt like a little girl who still needed someone in the bathroom with her when she needed to go. She sighed as she relieved herself and looked down at her finding Nemo panties. After she peed, she pooed which didn't take very long. "I'm done." Rosie says. Not touching the toilet paper, waiting for Pamela.

When Rosie announced he was done, Pamela put away her makeup and came over to the toilet. She slipped her hand between Rosie's thighs, spreading her leg apart to look in the toilet. She saw that Rosie had both peed and pooed.

"Good girl. It's a good thing I brought you in here when I did. Why didn't you tell me you needed to poo? I know you are shy, but we don't want Rosie dirtying her panties, do we?" Pamela said.

Pamela tore several sheets of toilet paper from the roll and handed it to Rosie.

"Show me how well you wipe yourself, baby," Pamela ordered.

Rosie's cheeks turned pink. She shook her head. What kind of question was that?! She accepted the toilet paper and started to wipe herself. She hiped she was wiping well enough to Pamela's expectations.

Pamela watched Rosie for a minute, then became impatient with her. She reached her hand down and put it on Rosie's hand. She helped her finish wiping then made her drop the toilet paper in the toilet. She stood Rosie up and pulled her panties up.

"See? That wasn't so hard was it? Hopefully now I won't see any pee stains or poo marks on your panties when I wash them." Pamela said.

She pulled the rompers up and fastened them before reaching behind Rosie and flushing the toilet. She led Rosie over to the sink. Pamela started running the water and ran Rosie's hands under the faucet. She squirted soap on Rosie's hands and rubbed them together.

"We have to make sure Rosie and Pamela have clean hands, don't we, honey?" Pamela said as she continued to wash Rosies hands.

"I wish you would be more social, Rosie. I know you don't like parties and only come because I like to come to them. That's not fair of me. I have an idea though, so you're not sitting there being bored."

Pamela led Rosie down the hall and stopped outside a door that was decorated with Disney characters. Pamela knocked on the door and it was opened by a teenage girl. She smiled at Pamela.

"Hi, Pamela!" The girl said.

"Hello. Is this the playroom?" Pamela asked.

"It sure is. I was assigned to keep an eye on the little princesses." The girl said.

"Would you mind if Rosie stayed in here for awhile to help you? She isn't enjoying herself out here."

"That shouldn't be a problem." the girls said.

She looked at Rosie.

"How about it? Do you want to stay in the playroom while I go back to the party?" Pamela asked.

"It shouldn't be more than another hour. I'll bring you cake and a drink when they bring out the cake, okay?" Pamela said.

Pamela put her arms around Rosie, hugging her. She patted her bottom as the girl in the room took Rosie's hand leading her inside.

"Hello Rosie. That is an adorable outfit you have on today." The girl said with a smile.

"By the way, My name is Emily. I am the chosen one. Chosen to watch the babies that is. Why don't you sit down by Jessica over there and help her build something with those blocks? That would be a really big help to me." Emily said.

Jessica, who was four, was kneeling on the floor with lego blocks scattered in front of her. She was wearing a pink dress and white tights with a pull-up underneath.

"No, you don't have to, but I thought that is why you came in here, to help me? Don't tell me you want to be one of the kids and just sit here and sulk because Pamela put you in here. Would you like for me to get Pamela to come get you?" Emily asked.

"No don't." Rosie let out a deep breath. Then looked back at the little girl, Jessica. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. She started to walked to Jessica, her fingers fidgeting. "Uh... hi." It took her a minute just to say that.

Jessica looked up at Rosie and smiled.

"Hi. I'm Jessica. I'm four years old. Well you play with me?" Jessica asked, holding a Lego out to Rosie.

"What's your name? Did your mommy make you wear pull ups too? I have to so i don't go pee-pee in my panties."

Meanwhile, Pamela circulated around the party talking to people and drinking wine.

Jessica nodded when Rosie answered her questions.

"You should ask your mommy if you can wear pull ups. They are nice when you can't get to the potty. Who brought you here then if your mommy isn't here?" Jessica asked, sticking several lego's together.

Pamela smiled at Natasha.

"I'm doing great. Yes, Rosie is here. You know how she is being around people. I saw she was sitting by herself, so I put her in the playroom. That isn't a problem is it? Rosie just needs constant supervision and I wanted to enjoy myself tonight. Great party, by the way."

Jessica giggled when Rosie said her girlfriend brought her.

"I don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend. Do you ever kiss your girlfriend on the mouth? Mommy says if you love someone, that's what you do."

"Are you going to ask Emily to take you to the potty since you don't have a pull up on? Be careful. Emily likes to sneak up on you and check you're panties." Jessica informed Rosie.

Pamela nodded.

"Yes, her anxiety level is through the roof tonight. I had all I could take the first hour. Do you know she won't even use the bathroom by herself? I have to take her. I think she would have a melt down if I didn't control her like I do." Pamela informed.