LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Alright honey. go ahead."

Judy got three large cookies out of the cookie jar and put them on Paige's plate. The doorbell rang and Judy went to go answer it. She returned to the kitchen with Nancy. Nancy smiled at Paige.

"Is that you're new Elsa dress that you got at Disney World?"

"Wow, you talked to your mommy on Skype? That's great. Do you think I can see the pictures your auntie took of you at Disney World? I bet they turned out great." Nancy said.

"Go ahead and show her the pictures on my computer, baby. They are in the folder on the desktop that says PaigeDisney on it." Judy said.

"Of course honey. I didn't realize you hadn't finished eating." Judy said.

Nancy got a dish cloth and wet it and came over to Paige as Judy was getting the computer. She wiped Paige's hands and face with it.

"There we go. That's much better, isn't it?"

Nancy cleared a space in front of Paige for the laptop and Judy laid the laptop there. She opened the folder containing the pictures and turned it towards Paige and Nancy.

"Why don't you tell Nancy about the pictures and which one is your favorite?"

Nancy pulled a chair up next to Paige and looked at the computer.

"Thank you." Paige says smiling. She hugged Nancy back. "You're welcome. It was fun. Auntie Judy says we can go to other parks while I stay here this summer. Although if we go back to magic kingdom I don't wanna go on space mountain. I cried and went pee in my undies." She says.

"That was nice of her to let you wear a pull up. I know you are a big girl but sometimes accidents happen, don't they? And best friends forever with Elsa? Wow. That is really something. Of course now that you are a real Princess, you have even more in common with Elsa and Anna don't you?" Nancy said.

Nancy clicked through more of the pictures.

"I guess it must be hard getting them both together. One has to rule the kingdom while the other gets to greet their subjects. Anna may have been with her husband. She was married right?" Nancy asked.

Nancy saw the picture of Paige signing a book for a little girl while wearing her crown.

"How cute is that! You were almost as famous as Snow White. And that was nice of you to sign the book for the girl."

"Aw that is cute. I'm glad you were kind to her. that is one of the qualities of being a Princess, isn't it?"

Nancy continued to look at the pictures. She saw one of Paige sitting in the stroller drinking one of her water bottles.

"I'm glad to see you stayed hydrated. That's important when it's hot out isn't it? And I love the stroller. It kept you from getting too tired didn't it?" Nancy said.

Paige nodded. "Auntie says when you are at Disney world you gave to stay hydrated, because it gets really hot and you're out in the sun all day. So she brought lots of water bottles. And yeah it did. I didn't like

"Why didn't you like it? Did you think it was too babyish? Didn't you see a lot of other big girls riding around in strollers? And I bet a lot of kids wished they had a stroller after walking around the park all day. Your auntie was really looking after you. She is one of the best, isn't she?"

"Well I am sure there were some, just as I am sure there were lots of big girls wearing pull ups as well. That is a big park and I am sure you didn't see everyone."

"Did you try to ride any other roller coasters?"