LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thornewood Middle School

Sonya just nodded as Josh talked to her, not wanting to draw the teachers attention. When he asks what happened she quickly writes something down on her notebook paper and shows him.

"I was a dork and went to the wrong class. I forgot we were supposed to come here."

Lucy gasped when the nurse said she had to call her mother. She started crying as the nurse led her behind the curtain.

Angela looked at Luke.

"We've done all we can here. I guess we better get to the science class. I don't think they will let us stay."

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well I felt like one. At least I didn't get detention." Sonya wrote back.

Lucy was hidden behind a curtain so she couldn't see what the nurse was up to, or if Angela or Luke were there still. She shuffled her feet and sighed.

Angela listened to Luke and shook her head.

"Do what you want. I am not going to make myself any later just to coddle a teenage girl who may or may not have wet her pants. I hope you don't think you are going to score brownie points with her by talking to her mother."

Sonya just nodded her head at Josh. He seemed like a sweet guy and caring. She felt the first twinge from her bladder and knew that she would have to find the bathroom at the end of class. She couldn't afford to be late to anymore classes though.

Angela smirked.

"She didn't exactly say yes either. That is what I mean by brownie points. You are trying to get her to be your girlfriend. That's alright though. Good luck to you."

Angela walked to class and carefully opened the door. She saw the teacher by Sonya's desk and snuck in, taking a nearby desk. She quickly took out her notebook and opened it, and pretended to jot something that the teacher said down.

Sonya blushed. She knew the teacher had seen her note and knew that she better not lie.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry." Sonya stammered.

"See me after class," the teacher shook her head and walked away.

She went to the front and started to talk about labs and what they would be doing again.

Luke saw Lucy's mother, or who she thought was her mother, approaching, and he stood up and went right over to her.

"Ma'am?

Sonya sighed and nodded. She knew she was in for detention now. She crumbled up the note and tossed it in her desk.

Katherine was in a frazzled state. When she had got the call from the nurse at Lucy's school she had had to find someone to watch Robyn, Lucy's older sister at home. She hurried down the hall to the nurses office when Luke stopped her at the door to the nurse's office.

"Excuse me, but who might you be? I am in a hurry here." Katherine huffed.

Katherine listened to Luke and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry, but I need to talk to her about it. I'll take what you said into whatever I decide to do though." Katherine sighed.

Katherine opened the door and entered the nurses office. She walked over to the desk.

"Hello, I'm Lucy's mother. Where is she?"

Sonya nodded as she listened to the teacher.

"No ma'am. I'm just having a bad morning. I'm sorry it won't happen again." Sonya promised.

Sonya didn't even notice her leg shaking as she talked to the teacher.

"I'm going to write you up, and let Mr. Oswald deal with what to do about this, then," Mrs. Carnz said.

Sonya entered the bathroom to see how long it was going to be before she would be able to get a stall.

"Homeroom was the first of the day today. I didn't have time to run to the bathroom before class. and I didn't think he would let me go during homeroom." Lucy lied, tired of everyone thinking she had wet her pants.

Lucy took the clean clothes and put them on.

"What should I do with the wet things?" Lucy wondered.

The nurse nodded and smiled at her.

"Well, I do doubt he would have let you go," she agreed.

"Yeah, he made a speech asking us if we were middle school kids or babies, so I figured he wouldn't let us out. Okay, thank you. I'll try not to trouble you anymore." Lucy said.

When Lucy walked out of the office she saw Luke standing there.

"Seriously? You waited here the whole time I was in the nurse's office?

Luke frowned when Lucy gave her answer by not only telling him what was what, but then ignoring him as he tried to convince her.

Lucy saw Luke frown and shook her head. Didn't he understand what rules were and what would happen if she was caught talking? Her mom was already contacted once today and had no doubt Mr. Oswald would at least send her mother a note about her behavior. She was already in enough trouble.

Sonya kept her hand raised while the math teacher talked to her. She blushed bright red as she knew everyone had heard him as well. She lowered her hand, her legs starting to shake uncontrollably. She felt pee squirt into her panties.

Over the course of the math class, pee kept squirting into Sonya's panties until she was soaked and pee started to drip from the chair.

Sonya heard Luke and watched as he came and sat down next to her. She just nodded as he talked to her. She knew people were going to laugh at her no matter what. She shifted her feet to hear what he was going to say next.

Lucy sighed as she saw Luke go over to Sonya. She guessed he had decided since she wouldn't be his girlfriend, that he was going to try and get Sonya to be it instead. She looked around and saw Josh looking upset. She wrote a note to Josh and threw it over to his desk.

"Josh. Meet me after class for a minute. I am not saying I want to be your girlfriend, but I do want to be friends, if that is agreeable to you. Lucy."

Lucy watched Josh to see what his reaction was going to be.

Lucy smiled at Josh.

"Okay, that sounds good. I know I'm not ready for a boyfriend and not even sure what all it means. I just want someone I can walk around with and talk to and maybe hold their hands some. How does that sound."

"Yes, I peed my pants." Sonya said, shaking a bit.

She listened to Luke, not sure exactly what he wanted. But if he could stop people from teasing her maybe being his friend would be worth it.