LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thornewood Middle School

Lucy shook her head.

"No Josh isn't the one making me wet my pants and wear diapers. He was trying to help me get to the bathroom. It's- someone else. I won't say who."

"Okay mommy, I'll go to the doctors with you if that is what you want."

Lucy frowned and shook her head as she heard about her aunt Wendy.

Michael finished getting cleaned up and came back to the living room. he smiled at Robyn.

"Why don't you order the pizza, baby? I'll give you my credit card and you can order online. Get an extra large supreme pizza with everything but anchovies and mushroom. We don't Lucy gagging do we? Michael said with a smile.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robyn nodded and took her dad's credit card to order the pizza just like he said, but then they had a special offer with the pizza.

"Are you going to take me out of school then? I hope the school will let me. I promise to be truthful and let you know if I pee my pants, no matter where I do it."

Lucy got out of the car and walked with her mother into the pharmacy.

"What kind of diapers are you going to get me mommy? Can I help you pick them out? and I promise to try at school, no matter what I am wearing."

"I will be sending a note to school with you the day before we set an appointment for you, so your teachers will know you are being checked as if it's just a medical check up.

"okay, thank you mommy."

Lucy followed her mother to the diaper aisle. She watched as her mother checked the packages, finally showing Lucy three packages of diapers and two packages of pull ups. She looked over the packages and shyly pointed at diapers with Tinkerbell on them and pull ups with Elsa on them.

"Can I get those, mommy?" Lucy asked.

Wendy nodded.

"Are you getting me disposables for work? I don't want anyone to see me in wet pants." Wendy whimpered.

"Am I going to wear something over my diaper to the store, like pants or a skirt? Please?" Wendy cried.

"I will, I promise. I'll let them know mommy is the reason they have to wear diapers." Wendy promised.

Wendy listened to Richard talk with her head lowered. She had never wet her panties at work but she was not going to admit it to Richard. She didn't want Sonya's punishment to be any worse.

Once Robert had gotten Wendy cleaned up, he took her down to the living room, and pointed at the floor for her to lay down just as if she was a toddler.

He then went to the storage space for Sonya's diapers, and he took out two more.

Sonya sat quietly watching her mother and her sister get diapered in diapers that her father used on her. She nodded when he ordered her and Kate to go get dressed and they would get something to eat. Sonya let Kate

Kate chose some purple corduroy pants and a pink top with Nala on it from Lion King, and put those on her sister.

Richard made sure both the girls got clean, and then he picked Kate up and carried her back to their room expecting Sonya to walk beside them.

Once the girls had eaten breakfast, and Richard sent them off to school, about thirty minutes early, actually, he turned his attention to Wendy.

"Come on, Wendy.

"Yes sir. Your baby is going to pee her diaper at work. What happens if I have to poo though? Do I have to be stinky?"

Sonya held Kate's hand as they walked to school.

"I'll try to remember to pick you up this afternoon. Hopefully I won't be messy or wet. If you see me and I start to walk by your school, can you yell at me or something?" Sonya asked.

Sonya frowned and hugged Kate.

"I will do my very best. The boy who is supposed to take me potty is very nice, and I don't think he will allow me to wet or mess myself if he can help it. I think it's up to this other boy who is a bully. I don't want to see you in diapers at school. I'm sorry you have to wear them at home. I feel like it's all my fault." Sonya sighed.

Lucy smiled at Josh.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'll save my little girl act for Luke. I hope he is buying it. I didn't tell Robyn this, but I don't think Luke will want me wearing overalls today. He likes to be able to see my panties or whatever I am wearing, like diapers or now, pull ups. So I was wondering if I could ask a big favor of you. Before we go into the cafeteria, could you take my overalls off me and keep them with you? Everyone has already seen me in a diaper, so they won't be too shocked seeing me wearing just a pull up. Also, can you put a couple of the pull ups in my bag, so it will look like mommy packed them for me in case of an accident? Please?" Lucy said.

Sonya nodded.

"Yeah, at least we won't get a beating. At least I hope not. We need to make sure to use our diapers though."

Lucy let Josh walk her to Luke. She slipped her thumb in her mouth before getting there. She listened to Luke and pouted.

"What do you want daddy? I don't cawe," Lucy lisped around her thumb.

"Daddy dress me?" Lucy asked.

"Well that's what she said, but I think I'll be checking you during class so if you are wet, I'll know right away. But you know what? I think mommy would like it if you started sucking your thumb all day. Do you think you can do that? Except when you are eating or drinking of course. Can you show me how cute you will look sucking your thumb?"

Amy got the baby panties in place and pulled a short skirt out of her bag. She slipped it on Bridget over her baby panties. Amy turned on the hot water and rinsed out Bridget's panties she had wet until the water was clear. She wrung them out and slipped them in a plastic bag.