LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thornewood Middle School

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry, I just thought you had mistyped the name)

Lucy started shaking as Luke took her hand.

"No!" Lucy cried, but knew she had no choice.

Amy took the clothes and changing supplies from Mr. Oswald. She couldn't wait to get Bridget in the bathroom and change her clothes. She hoped Angela appreciated what she had done. Amy took Bridget's hand and prepared to take her to the bathroom.

Sonya looked at Robert and stepped over to him. She saw how nervous he looked.

"It's okay, Robert. I don't think either one of us wants to do this. We don't have any choice though. You were chosen as my babysitter."

Sonya slipped her hand in Robert's.

"Mr. Oswald, what are supposed to do with their wet things? Do you have a plastic bag or something?" Amy asked.

Angela sighed as she wished she had been chosen to change Bridget, but at least Amy had chosen her. Angela felt her bladder twinge.

Amy nodded. She kept the supplies with her add she followed Luke in the bathroom. She led Bridget a little ways away so she had some room. She set the supplies down on the floor and unfastened Bridget's skirt, letting out fall to the floor.

"Look at the little baby in her wet panties. How the mighty have fallen. Well, let's get you cleaned up and dressed in your baby panties."

Amy pulled the wet panties off and started cleaning Bridget with the baby wipes.

Amy saw Bridget was crying, so she dressed her in the baby panties and new skirt. She gave her several soft pats on her bottom before pulling out the waistband and sprinkling baby powder inside. She sniffed and smiled.

"Now you smell like a baby."

Amy put Bridget's wet things in the plastic bag and handed it to her.

"Hold this until we get to Mr. Oswald's room. I guess I won't make you sit on the potty right now, since you were a baby and went pee-pee in your panties. Unless you need to go poo-poo. Do you, baby Bridget? Do you need to make a poo-poo for Amy?" Amy cooed.

Sonya listened to Robert and nodded her head.Not that she had much choice. She lifted her bottom so Robert could dress her more easily.

Lucy shook her head, not understanding what he wanted her to say.

"Cry?" She finally answered, looking down.

Lucy blushed, knowing she had said the wrong thing. All she needed to do was say she needed to get Luke's attention, and now she was going to have to cry like the baby he wanted her to be. Everyone in class, including her teachers, would know when she went potty in her pants. Lucy just nodded that she understood.

Amy smiled and ran her fingers through Bridget's hair.

"Oh honey, did you think this was about you and Sonya? She was your baby, the little time you were her babysitter. I didn't care what you did. No, this is about you wanting to leave Angela's group. Don't you know once you are in, you can't leave?"

"I might be your babysitter and be doing all the dirty work, but there is someone else in charge. I guess you could call her your mommy. Can you tell me who that is?"

"Okay, Luke gave me a great idea. Lucy is going to cry when she wets or messes herself just like a baby does. Now you're not going to potty your panties since I'm going to take you potty, right? Well we need a signal too, to let me know you need to go potty. You can't cry, or Luke might think it's Lucy at first."

Amy thinks about it, then smiles and snaps her fingers.

"I got it! Baby Bridget is going to suck her thumb! That's right, every time you need to go pee-pee or poo-poo you are going to suck your thumb to let me know I need to take you potty after class. Show me what you will look like, baby. Suck your thumb right now."

Amy looked over as Luke asked her to carry Lucy's bag. She picked it up right away.

Lucy cried, unable to speak as Luke finished cleaning her up and dressed her. It made her feel a little better until Luke picked her up like a baby, carrying her over to the sink. Lucy was perched on the sink and given the panties to wash. She rubbed them together numerous times, until she thought they were somewhat clean. There were still brown smudges, but Lucy couldn't get them out. She held the panties up so Luke could inspect them.

Sonya laid her head against Robert's chest and started sucking her thumb.

Lucy nodded and stuffed the panties and other wet things and handed them to Amy, who had heard Luke and had come over.

Lucy held out her arms so Luke could pick her up.her face was covered in snot, drool and tears from her crying.

Amy smiled at Bridget.

Amy smiled at Bridget. Although she had no real intention of having Bridget suck her thumb, She had said that just to scare her. She didn't really need a signal as she planned on taking Bridget to the bathroom after every class and after lunch and forcing her to sit on the potty. That is, if Luke didn't stop them.

Lucy held still as Luke cleaned her face. She nodded as he told her to straighten up before they got to class.

Lucy blushed as Luke sat her at her desk like a toddler. She pointed at her bag when Luke asked about her essay.

Amy smiled when she saw the new class set up. She led Bridget over to the desk next to Angela. Amy held up Bridget's skirt as she sat down. Leaving her baby panties in plain view. Amy took Bridget's essay and put it with her own.

Angela smiled at Bridget and reached over, rubbing her arm and then pulled it back.

Sonya sat down next to Robert and got her essay out that she had mostly written the night before and handed it to Robert.

Lucy nodded and choose a bag as well. She hoped that the bag she would make would not become her diaper bag, although from what Luke had told her that was pretty much what it was.

"I'm not going to potty in my pants when I'm not in school." Lucy whined.

Sonya looked at the choices and then at Robert.

"Can I make an apron too, please?" She asked.

Amy looked at the choices and then at Angela.

"What do you think we should do?"

"Well I think it might be best if you and I made bags. That way I can carry spare clothes for Bridget, and you can carry the changing supplies. Bridget, I want you to make an apron. I'll work with you on the design." Angela said.

Lucy pouted but didn't say anything to Luke. She pulled out her notebook and crayons and started drawing teddy bears and other designs for her bag, trying to ignore Luke.

Sonya smiled at Robert.

"Thank you."

Sonya started drawing designs for her apron.

Angela started drawing on a piece of paper. She drew a rocking horse to put on the bag she would make.Amy drew a baby rattle, teddy bear, pacifier and other baby designs for bag.

"We should decide what baby Bridget will use her apron for." Amy said.

"Well obviously she will wear it for doing crafts like painting. She can wear it at lunch to keep her clothes clean. We'll think of other reasons later."

Angela took out paper and crayons and put them in front of Bridget.

"Why don't you draw me something Cute. I know maybe we can put bunnies on your apron. You like bunnies, don't you Bridget?"

Amy smiled ad as she Bridget drawing bunnies and hearts. After finishing the designs for her bag, Amy took out another piece of paper and a ruler and made six baby blocks of different colors. She wrote Bridget in the blocks, using a block for each letter. She put the paper on Bridget's desk.

"You'll put this on your apron under your bunnies. Okay sweetie?" Amy said.

Angela shifted in her seat. She wasn't to worried about having to pee.She hadn't had a potty accident since she was three. She didn't consider what she wss going to do for Luke to be having an accident.

Sonya looked at Robert and nodded.

The twenty minutes seemed to pass rather slowly, and Luke was working so hard on his design wanting to have the big portion of his apron to be so baby-like, that when it became a bib, Lucy would really look like a toddler eating her food.

Bridget nodded at the block letters knowing she had no choice at all.

Amy sat at her desk watching Bridget work, since she had finished her own work. When the bell rang she took Bridget's and her papers and handed them to Angela.

"Okay Baby, potty time. You are going to sit on the potty for five minutes after every class, and I better hear you pee or poop several times a day. Plus you'll get a fresh sprinkle of baby powder every time you try, whether you perform or not."

Amy took Bridget's hand and led her from the class.

Sonya smiled at Robert.

"No, I don't need to use the bathroom, but thank you for asking."

Lucy stood up when Luke came over to her. She held out her arms so her could pick her up, not wanting to fight him.

Luke carried Lucy to the line, and set her down in front of him.

The teacher looked at him like he was about to say that people lined up according to test scores, but then, realized he had left this open having put the caregivers in charge of the wetting students, and the those in charge had earned their place at the front of the line, so he smiled and turned to make sure the rest of the class lined up in the order they were supposed to be in.

Seeing that Luke got away with it, he put Sonya in front of himself so that he could watch to make sure no one was mean to her.

Bridget looked nervously from Amy to Angela wanting to know what Amy was going to do with her.

Amy saw how they were lining up and led Bridget to the front of the line, making sure those she passed got a good look at Bridget's baby panties.

"Don't worry honey. You'll see mommy Angela again at the table. I'll make sure you get a nice lunch, and if you're a good girl, I'll even let you feed yourself." Amy cooed, brushing Bridget's hair away from her face.

Robert couldn't really do anything about what she said because the teacher was there, and she wasn't really making fun of her, or so he was afraid Oswald would think, so he instead cuddled Sonya closer to himself.

"She's not going to wet her panties," Robert told Amy.

"Big talk from such a little man. Maybe you'd like to join Sonya in wearing baby panties? That can easily be arranged. Bridget may be assigned to me, but Sonya will listen to me if she knows what's good for her." Amy said.

(Yes, I figured Luke was first, Amy was second and Robert was third.)

Amy smiled as Mr, Oswald talked to Robert about Sonya.

Lucy sniffled as Luke sat her on the potty still wearing her panties. She knew he had been up to something. She felt she had to pee at least a little, but her fear was keeping her from peeing. She strained and scrunched up her face trying to go. Finally she looked up at Luke with tears in her eyes.

"I can't do it. Luke. I'm trying. Honestly, I am."

Lucy