LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thornewood Middle School

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course. I understand you and will do as you ask. Where will we meet?" Amy wondered.

When the principal came out and talked to her Sonya nodded her head, too ashamed to speak.

Sonya saw her father coming down the hall and started shaking. When he came out of the office and ordered her to the car, she quickly stood up and started moving. She wondered how he was going to punish her this time. She flinched when she heard him say she wet her bed. She felt her life was over now.

"Alright. See you there." Amy agreed.

Sonya stumbled her way to the car as her father continue to berate her for her accidents. She knew better than to speak up, as it would only make things worse for her. She sat down on the car seat and sniffled as he buckled her in.

When Sonya got home, her dad picked her up and carried her into the house like one would a little girl who had went potty in her panties, but after getting inside and putting her back down on her feet, he shut the door and frowned at her.

"I suppose one of the reasons you went in your pants like that, is you like the attention, huh?"

He grabbed at her arm.

"Don't pull away," he growled a warning at her.

Then he took her to the linen closet and got a couple of towels, and then he took her to the living room, and after arranging some towels in his lap, he pulled her into his lap and started to rock her while caressing her back and even her butt pushing the mess around and making get all over her worse, even pushing it between her legs so it got her dirty in the front.

Sonya felt herself being lifted out of the car and carried in front of her father until they entered the house where she was set down. Sonya stumbled backwards, causing her father to grab her arm.

After being pulled up in to her father's lap, she felt her father's hand pressing hard against her bottom, through her crotch and around her groin area, spreading the poop into every area, much as if she pooped in a diaper.

She listened to her father and nodded. Sonya slipped her thumb in her mouth.

"I a baby, daddy. I had a potty accident, daddy. Baby went poo-poo and pee-pee in my panties. I sowwy daddy," Sonya whimpered in her best baby talk.

Amy looked at the clock. She had evaded taking Lucy to the bathroom and had stopped by the water fountain and had drank until her stomach was full. Now she needed to pee.

Sonya nodded as her father told her what to do. She sat quietly on the towels in her messy panties watching the channel her father had put on. She did feel horrible. She wanted more than anything to be changed.

Kate shook her head and walked into the kitchen.

"Sonya is the baby today?" she asked him.

"Yes," dad said.

Sonya remained where she was on the towels. She sucked her thumb and peed a little more into her panties. She didn't feel it coming out as she watched the tv.

Amy ignored Josh. She finished wetting her panties and let them drip in the toilet before putting her pants back on. Finally she went behind the gym to see if Luke was waiting.

Lucy started home. As she made her way down the sidewalk she let out some pee into her pants.

Kate got her clothes changed and then came back down and then she saw her sister peeing in her panties.

Sonya let her little sister stand her up and looked down when her sister said they should go to her father. Although Sonya was afraid of the consequences, she remembered her father had said she should go to him for a change if she peed her pants again tonight. She took Kate's hand.

"Sissy take baby to see daddy. Baby have another accident," Sonya whimpered.

Lucy stopped and blushed, not realizing that Josh had been following her as she wet her pants, She sighed and finally nodded.

"Okay, Go ahead and come. But if mom starts yelling I want you to leave." Lucy said.

"Of course I didn't take her to the potty. The last I saw her, she was headed home with a full bladder. She'll be wet before she gets too far away. She was being followed by her lover boy." Amy "said.

Amy tugged her pants down so her panties were showing above them.

"Let's get this over with."

Amy nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm in with whatever you and Angela have planned for the babies. I'll see you in the morning."

Amy pulled her pants up and ran to catch her bus, just barely making it.

Sonya allowed Kate to take her to the kitchen, and then the bathroom right afterward. She stepped into the tub and put her hands on the bar about the height of her chest and let Kate undress her. She looked down as the shower started and her sister started washing her. She saw how red she was."

"Baby got owie?" Sonya asked, keeping her hands out of the way.

Lucy listened to Josh as they continued to walk.

"I don't know what is on her mind. or Angela's. I am going to make sure I pee at home before coming to school tomorrow. I don't want a repeat of this morning." Amy sighed.

Lucy nodded.

"I'll try that if I do have an accident. I don't know how successful I can be but I can try."

They finally reached her house and she walked with Josh up to the front door.

Sonya nodded her head as Kate talked to her. Since she was supposed to be a baby she doubted Kate expected her to say much anyway. Sonya sighed with relief as Kate got the poop off of her and continued to clean her.

Angela got in the car and listened to Bridget. She leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Unfortunately, he has more goons on his side, so we have to do as they say. I'll do what I can to protect you, but I only can do so much. I don't know if Mr. Oswald will continue to let you take Lucy to the potty after your detention. We'll have to see." Angela patted Bridget's lap and felt the wetness.

"Aw, is

Josh smiled as they came up to Lucy's door and he knocked.

Robyn came to the door and she saw Lucy.

Lucy followed her sister to the stairs and listened to her. She made her way up to her bedroom and waited for Josh to come up. When he appeared, Lucy stopped him at the door.

"Wait here until I change my clothes." Lucy said before disappearing into her room and closing the door to change.

Sonya heard Kate and took her thumb out of her mouth.

"If you'll sure I'm clean and rinsed off, get me out of the tub and dry me. Then you can take me over to your room and find clean panties or training pants for me to wear, and probably a tee shirt. I'm sure daddy had special ones for baby to wear. Then I guess we can go see if dinner is ready." Sonya said.

"Aww, poor baby. Don't worry, I'll do my best to protect you tomorrow. If they tell us to do something, I will have to do it though." Angela said, running her fingers through Bridget's hair.

Lucy took off her wet pants and panties and dried herself off with a towel she kept in her bedroom. She put on a clean pair of panties, then shorts and a tee shirt. She came over and opened her door.

"Come on in Josh. Excuse the mess." Lucy said.

Sonya let herself be dried and then dressed by Kate, giving her as little help as possible, stepping into the panties and after they were pulled up she bent over so Kate could put the tee shirt on her. She looked down at herself and then nodded.

"Dank you, Sissy. Baby dressed now."

Sonya took Kate's hand and walked downstairs with her.

Josh smiled as Lucy came out to get him.

"I don't see a mess," he said ignoring anything on the floor or whatever.

Lucy blushed when Josh sat on the bed, as there was a plastic mattress cover on the bed to protect from when Lucy wet the bed. She didn't wet very often, but her mother still insisted the mattress be covered.

"So do you want to play a game or something? How long can you stay? Won't someone be mad if you don't get home on time?" Lucy asked.

She looked over a Robyn