LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thornewood Middle School

Homeroom Class Schedule:

7:50 to 8:40 P.E. and Music

8:45 to 9:35 Science (Otherside of school and upstairs)

9:40 to 10:30 Mathematics

10:35 to 11:25 Homeroom* (Problem Solving, Study Skills, LifeSkills ie-Homec)

11:30 to 12:20 Lunch

12:25 to 1:15 History

1:20 to 2:10 Language Arts*

2:15 to 3:05 Computers (M,W,F) Art (Tue/Thu)

3:05 to 3:15 Hall Passing to go home

3:30 After School:

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonya found herself a seat and looked around to see who else was in her home room. She saw several people she recognized like Angela and Amy and a few she didn't.

Lucy entered the room just ahead of Josh. She looked around the room and quickly took a seat next to Sonya.

"Hi," Lucy said." Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Not at all. Glad for the

"Mmm, sounds interesting. I know a couple of girls in class I would love to see spanked in front of class," Angela giggled.

Lucy saw Luke come in the room and quickly turned away. She was not interested in having him as a boyfriend. She straightened up as the teacher stood up in front of them. She blushed as he asked who thought of themselves as a little kid.

Angela snickered as he asked that, poking Amy. Amy frowned and gave Angela a dirty look.

Oswald frowned looking around the room.

"No one is raising his or her hand, but I can see several children acting like little kids even right now.

Lucy felt her palms sweating as the teacher talked to them. Angela blushed a little as she mentioned her and sat up straighter in her desk. She looked around the room. She took the iPad that he gave her and looked at it for a minute. It was all set up for the Grammar test. She wondered if they were allowed to keep the iPads after the tests but doubted it. They were too expensive to give to the students.

Sonya sat up straight in her desk, not trying to draw attention to herself. She took her iPad and set it on her desk, waiting for the teacher to tell them what to do.

When Mr. Oswald told them to go the back of the classroom and wait, Lucy stood up and walked back with Sonya. They listened as he explained what would happen and saw the class start to take their seats. Finally just Lucy and Josh were left. Lucy felt her heard drop! She couldn't be at the bottom of the class. She gulped when Mr. Oswald pointed to the desk she was supposed to sit in. She kept her head lowered as she walked over to the desk and sat down, not looking first. She set her iPad on the desk.

It took several minutes for her to feel the wetness in her pants as she was listening to what Mr. Oswald was telling them about the iPad. She looked at the rules as they appeared. Suddenly she felt wetness against her bottom. She jumped up and ran her hand across her bottom.

Angela was a little upset that she and Amy were now split up. She looked to see who she was sitting next to now.

Unfortunately for Lucy, not only was the pee on her bottom by then, but it had seeped enough through her panties, that the fabric pulled the wetness along to all the dry parts it could so that even the middle part of her pants and even a bit of her crotch was wet.

Lucy blushed as Mr. Oswald came over to her and told her to sit down. She was about to object, but she was afraid to and slowly sat down.

Angela saw Lucy's wet pants and smirked. She decided to speak to her at lunch time about it. She was going to have a little fun with her if she could.

Lucy blushed again as she could hear whispers and guessed they were about her. She didn't know what she was going to do.

Lucy was upset. She didn't know what she should do and now Mr. Oswald was calling her a little girl? She wanted to run crying from the room, but she kept her composure. She was relieved when the bell rang and the class started emptying out. She remained in her seat, as did Angela. Finally she came up to Mr. Oswald.

"Excuse me sir, I was wondering if you could write a hall pass for me and tell me where the nurse's office is?" Lucy asked.

Angela overheard Lucy and came up to them.

"Mr. Oswald, I know where the nurse's office is. With your permission, I would like to take little Lucy there."

Out in the hall Sonya looked at her schedule and saw that she had PE and music. She wasn't sure how they combined, but she knew she didn't want to go to PE. She walked around the hall trying to figure out how to get out of going to PE.

Lucy listened to Mr. Oswald and frowned. He was right she should know where the nurse''s office is. Only she didn't, as she had never had a reason to go there. She looked at Angela, wondering why she had volunteering to take her.

Angela opened her mouth to say something when Mr. Oswald turned from them, dismissing them. She took Lucy's hand and led her to the door of the classroom.

Lucy shrugged Luke's arm off of her.

"Listen, I didn't even pee my pants. I don't know what happened. I don't do that. I am wet though, so I do need to go to the nurse's office. I don't care who takes me." Lucy said.

Angela sighed and looked at the boys.

"If you two want to come with us, I can't stop you. but I am taking her." Angela gripped Lucy's hand and started walking to the office.

Lucy saw Josh and Luke start fighting and pulled her hand away from Angela's.

"Stop it! This is stupid! Boys are stupid! I don't want you fighting over me! I just want to get to the nurse's office. Is that too much to ask?" Lucy asked, starting to cry.

"Way to go, boys.

"So what do I have to do, be your girl friend? I'm not sure I'm ready to be anybody's girlfriend right now. I'll think about it."

Lucy entered the nurses office and went over to the desk. She lowered her head and waited for the nurse to talk to her.

Sonya sighed when she heard that she had gone the wrong way and had to walk all the way to the science room. To top it off, she didn't get a hall pass. She knew her parents weren't going to be happy with her. She finally reached the science rooom and went inside.

Lucy stood at the nurse's desk trying to get her attention. She cleared her throat and moved some, hoping to get the nurse to notice her. Angela stepped up to the desk.

"Excuse me, but my friend here has wet pants. We were wondering if you had something for to change into or could call her mother or something?"

Lucy got a scared look on her face.

"Noo! Don't call my mother, please!"

Sonya nodded as Mrs. Carnzel talked to her, then found a seat. She looked around and noticed almost everyone else was there, except for Angela, Lucy and Luke. She looked up at the teacher and listened as she started the lesson.

Josh waved her over to sit with him.

He whispered when the teacher wasn't looking directly at him or Sonya.

"You saw Lucy's pants, right?