LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Space RP (Private for me and Valeria)

I try to climb out of the crib as i couldn't believe any of this as i manage to get out of the crib and go to a window to see if i can see my ship as its still there but as soon as i see it i see a man pick it up and throw it out as that women kiss him as she looks to the house seeing my face at the window.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I panic and go to hide as i was gonna risk and try to get away from here but as i manage to get the door open the giant was right there.

I kick and scream as i was starting to feel sick from stressing out as i wanted to go home i pass out in the giants arms before anything ever happend.

A few hours gone by as i woke up feeling a bit weak as i sat up hoping this was all a nighmare but it wasn't as i was in the crib again.

I felt sick and dizzy as i threw up as i didn't know what else to do as i felt like i had to give up as there was no way out.

I curl up with my head down as the giant could see what happend as i don't look up at all knowing there was no point in fighting.

"I am not getting in that i don't belong here i live on earth" i try to make a point but nothing works as i get placed in the playpen.

I wouldn't play with them as i could hear the giant leave the living room just as i hear a male giants voice enter the house.

I could hear you both talk as i try to think of a way to escape hoping my space ship was still outside as i don't know where my suite ended up.