LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Space RP (Private for me and Valeria)

NASA has discovered a planet a little out of the galaxy. They have sent millions of fliers to lots of people asking to sign up. But only one has made it through the space test. NASA launched a small ship to the planet and soon it lands

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once i have landed i call letting them know i have safely made it and would check back once i have checked the planet out.

I couldn't believe i was doing this as i wanted to make people back home proud of me then treat me like i didn't look old enough, even though some have worried that something would happen to me. But i was gonna go out of my pod and explore this planet that strangely almost looks like earth.

I step out as i look around and take notes and pictures of my surroundings as it was amazing here as it had features like earth.

"Stop it let go of me don't touch my suite its expensive" i kick and move around as no one from back home answered my call as i was running out of ideas to get away.

"I am not sleepy you can't keep me here i don't belong here" i get mad and knew i needed to get out soon as i see the giant leave.