LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommys second chance( private for me and dontyouloveyourmommy

Anastasia was finally 18. She was given up by her birth mother and adopted into a family a few days later. Her mother even after giving her up was always on her life and Anastasia enjoyed being able to know her and interact with her. She did love their adopted parents with all of her heart but now that she was legally an adult she decided to move in with her birth mother.

Caroline was only 35 years old. She had her daughter, Anastasia at just 17. After much pressure from her family, she had chosen to give her up for adoption. Even with that, she had stayed in her life. It was so hard to watch her little girl grow up without her. Now she was married to Collin and the two had tried to have a baby of their own, but were unable to. Anastasia had been a miracle. A miracle she had given away. She had a plan...a plan to get her little girl back.

Ana calmed down as Caroline opened the door and hugged her." Hi Caroline" she said hugging Caroline. As she stepped inside she saw Collin and smiled." Yeah I remember hi Collin." She said. " I just want to thank you for letting me move in with you guys. I know it must be a little weird." She said. Anastasia was a nervous girl anxiety always made her more cautious than she had to be. She didn't want people to have a reason to not like her or reject her which might be a product of her being put up for adoption by her mother

Anastasia smiled at Colin's response." Oh well thanks." She listened to what he said but was a bit confused."what's wrong with my dress." She said before caroline led her to her room. She saw the name on the door and smiled a bit seeing they went out of their way to make her feel at homes but as she saw the rest of the room she was a bit confused. The room liked as if it were

"You're welcome! Now, let's get you changed." Caroline went to the closet and pulled out a pair of pink training panties along with a pink gingham dress and matching bloomers. "Why don't you get changed honey? Do you need me to help you?" She walked over and started inspecting her daughter from top to bottom. "Oh, you're wearing panties, are you? No, no. You need to get into these training panties right away. Don't worry, Mommy is going to take care of everything, my sweet." She started to work down her daughter's pants.

" get me changed for what." Anastasia asked as she saw her mom pull out the training panties, dress, and bloomers." Um I don't need those I've been potty trained since I was 2." As her mother stared to undress she had to stop her." What are u doing. I'm fine in my dress and panties." She said moving her mothers hands away gentley

• 3 weeks later...

"As long as you live under our roof, you will abide by our rules," Caroline told her. She taped on the pull up and then removed the girl's shirt, sliding the shirt onto her head. "Now, let's fix this hair!" She grabbed a brush and brushed it out before tying it into two big pig tails, tied together by big pink ribbons. "Well look at how precious you look!" She slid her feet into Mary Janes.

Ana was taken back by everything that as happening and had to stop." I don't think this is going to work out." She said with everything going so fast she couldn't cope with it." I'll just move back in with my parents this is ridiculous." She said creator upset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh no sweetie, it'll all be okay. You just need to get used to the rules around here, that's all," Caroline gave her a warm smile. "This is all completely normal. Did your parents not do this with you?" She shook her head. "Well they must not have loved you as much as I love you!"

Ana was confused by what Caroline was saying." Put me in diapers and change my whole look. No." She said " these aren't rules this is just weird. How come you just didn't tell me you were gonna do this I wouldn't have came at all." She said

"This is normal," Caroline insisted. "I just assumed that you knew. That means you just need it even more. Now, do you want to take a nap before you eat your lunch? Or do you have to go potty? I would hate for you to go in your pull up!" She pinched her daughter's cheek. "Wouldn't want you to end up in diapeys."

" this maybe normal for a 2 year old but I'm 18 and I can't live like this." She said starting to take the clothes off." I'll just see if I can get a dorm room at my college.