LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for anyone willing to help a fellow baby out!

Hello my name is Michael and I have been a member for a few years now but this is my first time posting on the forums! I'm looking for someone to help show me the best diapers and teach me more in general! I love wearing pampers and loves diapers but I find they leak a bit=( I have so many questions but don't want to ask them all here! I also need a friend who understands and shares my passion for diapers so if you are out there please feel free to PM me!

What if he could not recognize as "diaper" what you are suggesting? That happens quite easily to the point of being a matter of course since the places that make them and sell them do not want them to be known as diapers for the obvious reasons (although they are colloquially known as such by everyone anyway). A sort of "pay no attention to the diapers behind the curtain" kind of thing

• Like 1

In response to wearing pampers and diapers like them, they are all I have been able to get my hands on and i like the cute designs. I was wondering if there are any good adult diapers with the same style as baby diapers.