LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Borading School

Jamie

4 minutes ago, baby frost said:

Aurora was a 14 year old had just got sent to the reform boarding school in her town. Her parents sent her there after her streak of rebellious attitude.

Aurora turned around to see mr. Garcia and rolled her eyes." I don't even have no make up." She said before turning around and continuing to walk to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Ms. Adams or dawn was heading down to the cafeteria herself. She hadn't had any students in her wing of the academy in awhile and her first class wasn't for 2 periods so she decided to have breakfast with the rest of the staff today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, baby frost said:

" well they have to actually do something to get sent to me." Dawn responded while she got in line for breakfast." Why do you ask."

I think James is hiding something keep eye on him said Mr. Garcia

11 minutes ago, baby frost said:

Ms Garcia was heading back to her wing when she smelt the strong scent of urine. She walked into the room and saw James." Oh dear did you wet the bed."

i have wet dreams some nights am in trubloe

" I'll need your full name to check your file and see if this is a first time occurrence if it's not you will hear from me. As for now try and get this cleaned up and take your sheets to the laundry area ok." Ms Adams

3 minutes ago, baby frost said:

" hi amy. Was it the James boy I didn't know if he had a previous infraction or not could you check his record."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says last times he wet was when he was 7 then 12 but nothing after that amy said

2 minutes ago, baby frost said:

Aurora looked up at the boy who said hi." Do I even know you." She said looking the boy over

no but you look like you need a friend james says