LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Godfather's family for Shy-diapers

Ishigreensa

Ralph looked at the dress she showed him, and he smiled.

Do you want to wear that, honey?" he asked her.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacey smiled and held up three fingers. She figured it was okay for her uncle to help her get dressed. There were buttons up the back that she couldn't get by herself and the bow was hard for her.

When he had her dressed, he helped her to her feet and spun her around a bit to get a good look, and then he smiled.

"You look really nice, sweetie.

"That's exactly why I think someone needs to stay with her, and you have your own important classes to attend, so you really shouldn't skip those.

Ralph reached down and took her hand holding it as they got out of the car in front of the church.

"We learn about God at church," he whispered to her as they approached the building.

Jacey nodded. It was kind of like temple. She learned about God in temple, but not Jesus. Who was he? She held her uncle's hand tight as they walked into the big building. The stained glass windows were beautiful!

Mike scowled at Amy but became quiet.

Ralph started to get up because he told her to climb in his lap if she wanted to leave the room.

Jacey tugged Ralph's sleeve until he was looking at her. She shook her head. She tried to tell him she didn't need to get up, but rather she just felt safer in his lap.

Jacey didn't listen to Mike, but rather look around the chapel. One thing she noticed was that the men and women all sat together. That was odd. In temple at home, men sat on one side and women and children on the other.

"I know dad! I do pay attention! I still come with you don't I? I like church. Everyone else in my grade at school hates it and doesn't want to come." Amy sighed and slumped a

About an hour later, Ralph helped Jacey out of his lap, and took her to the Prinary room with Mike in tow.

"This is Primary," he told her.

Jacey sighed a little. She did love God, but all this stuff didn't make sense to her. She'd never heard stuff like this in temple before. And why didn't any of the men have their heads covered?

She sat with Mike but just stared at the woman confused. She didn't get this at all. She didn't like knew things at the moment and was frustrated.

Jacey frowned. She wanted to cry. Why did she have to sit and listen to things she didn't even understand?

She wiggled off Mike's lap and scooted away from him. She was getting really frustrated with everything he was doing. She especially didn't appreciate Mike constantly checking her.

Mike sighed and raised his hand.

"I'm sorry, but I think my cousin needs to leave the room," he told the teacher.

Mike took her around to an alcove in the church so they were alone.

"Jacey, I know you are a little scared.

Jacey couldn't help it anymore. She felt guilty now. She was scared and confused. She just wanted her parents back. Why did she have to come live with her uncle and cousins anyway?

She had tears pouring down her face as she walked with Mike. She couldn't even bring herself to making a peep when she was crying.

MIke knocked lightly on the door and walked into the adult class with Jacey.

"She's upset, dad.