LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Godfather's family for Shy-diapers

Ishigreensa

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike shrugged.

"Well, she's too shy to speak up for herself, so I told dad what I thought I saw is all."

Ralph shook his head.

"Just drop it, Mike.

Amy casually kicked her brother in the shin under the table but smiled at her dad and gave her little cousin a kiss on the head. She was sweet, just probably shy and scared.

Amy unlocked the car door and climbed up front. Once her dad had gotten back in the front she handed him the keys. "Pretty soon I'll be driving!"

Jacey slept soundly for the first time since she'd been jostled around. She was exhausted. Even though it was a short drive, part way through she started to wet in her sleep. Though with the blanket on top of her, no one could see and since she didn't fuss there wasn't anything to give it away, except maybe the smell.

Mike put her little monster back in her hands when they got in the car, and after that, didn't bother her until the car stopped at the house.

Jacey slept soundly through the night. She woke up around 6AM. It was still a little dark, but there was enough light to see everything. She was dry but noticed she was in pajamas. She figured Ralph or someone put them on her before bed.

Amy woke up at 7 and was all wet. "What the?" She asked herself. She pulled the blankets back and looked at the bed. She got undressed and smelled her pants to see if she spilled her Gatorade or something. It didn't smell like anything. It couldn't be pee then. She shook her head and threw her clothes in the hamper. She figured she knocked a water bottle over in her sleep or something. She threw some sweats on and clean panties as well as her fuzzy robe which was just for warmth. She went downstairs and greeted her father. "Morning dad."

Jacey was starting to get a little restless. She didn't like being cooped up like this. She was so scared to leave her room. What if she got in trouble and had to stay with Mike or something?

"Dad I didn't wet the bed. If I did it would smell like pee." Amy said, angry at her brother. "Can I lock my door so he won't come in? I'll open it when you knock but he's constantly in here!"

She nodded and went to wake Jacey, who was surprisingly dressed in a floral jumper. She had wanted to be good so she had dressed herself.

"I'm sorry, but if you are sleeping, we can't wake you if you lock your door," Ralph told her.

Ralph put some breakfast down for the two girls since Mike already had his.

"We are going to church today," he announced, so after breakfast, I want you to wash the dishes," he looked at Mike.

Jacey just stared at her lap. She'd never been to church, but these people made it sound impotant. That's how her mommy was with temple. Maybe they were the same?