LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Godfather's family for Shy-diapers

Ishigreensa

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What's the matter?" he asked her when she suddenly jumped and closed the book so he couldn't read with her.

Jacey looked down. She thought she was being scolded. She opened the book again and ran her fingers over the textured pictures. She blushed and frowned when Mike mentioned her accident. She hadn't even wet the bed that she could remember. She was potty trained early and was always dry at night.

"Yeah I know dad. Don't worry." Amy said guzzling down the water. She gave her dad a kiss on the cheek before going upstairs to her bathroom to shower. The bathroom was small, but worth having the privacy. It was attached to her room and the guest room but the bathroom door to the guest room always remained locked so she could have it to her own. She let her long brown hair down and got in the shower washing all the sweat away.

Jacey stayed silent. She didn't really like anyone else reading her stories besides her parents, especially from her special book. Even the occasional babysitter wouldn't be allowed to. She wiped her eyes a little, trying to prevent the tears from flowing.

Jacey crawled into the big bed and hid under her special blanket, holding her toy to her chest. She was scared and felt all alone. It was hard being with new people who didn't know and having just lost her mom and dad. She wanted so badly for things to go back to normal. She opened the book and read it to herself silently crying. She was still in shock about her parents mostly, but she didn't take well to new situations at the moment. To think she used to be spunky and outgoing.

Amy rolled her eyes and sighed. She was trying to be polite. She went into her room and dug through her closet. She found her old stuffed lamb she carried everywhere when she was little. She put it on the nightstand by Jacey's bed.

"I know dad." Amy said pushing a few loose pieces of hair away. "I feel bad for her, but I don't know how to help her if she won't tell us what's wrong." She smiled and hugged her dad. She didn't feel she was too old for this, nor that it was a bad thing, because she was used to it. 14 years of her dad acting exactly like this.

"Well, for right now, the best way to help her, is to try to let her feel comfortable and don't push her too much,"

Mike sighed as she moved away from him.

Ralph reached down and rubbed her head, but tried to leave her alone beside that.

After the flintstones finished, Ralph carefully stood up and stretched.

"Well, I guess it's dinner time," he told the kids.

Jacey didn't mind the head pat. It was nice actually. She sort of clung to Ralph in a way. He had been the nicest to her so far and he seemed to understand her.

Ralph dressed her in the coat sure that it had nothing in it like lice and when she held up her blanket and monster, he pulled the blanket down so he could see her face.

"Not the blanket, honey, but you can take the monster, okay?

Jacey's face visibly fell when she heard she couldn't take her blanket with her. What was she going to do? Her blanket and her monster were the only things in her mind that would keep her safe. She looked like she was about to cry before Mike stepped in.