LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Godfather's family for Shy-diapers

Ishigreensa

Ralph woke up the next morning, and he noticed that Jacey looked even more tired than she was when he put her to bed, and he saw her eyes open.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaycee had big dark circles under her eyes and looked miserable. She didn't like it here and didn't like Mike. She wanted to go home. It didn't take long for her to start crying.

Amy came out of her room away dressed and

Amy didn't slam the door. Once her hair was done she went to get dad's room. "Dad, can you tell Mike to...oh sorry." She said, seeing Jaycee sob and shake in Ralph's lap. "Is she okay?"

(Okay sorry. I thought you were tying to put words in my mouth.)

Jaycee nodded, but didn't even move from her uncle's lap. She needed him right now.

Amy nodded. "Don't forget my softball

(Nope, I don't ever mean to put words in your mouth, and if I do misread something, it is important you tell me.

Amy's school day was uneventful. When it was time she got on the bus and rode with her team two hours away to their game.

Jaycee reached for the spoon with shakey hands. When she opened her mouth, the cereal spilled from the spoon onto her lap. She looked at Ralph with fear in her eyes, scared of how her newly discovered uncle might react to the mess she created.

Ralph just smiled at her and got her some more cereal deciding it would be better to wipe her up after she finished since she was so shaky, this was probaby not the end of the mess she was about to make.

"Honey, why don't you let me do it, just this time?

Jaycee sighed. She shook her head and pushed her cereal bowl away, no longer interested in eating. She just leaned into her uncle and let a deep sigh, one that was full of hurt.

On the bus ride Amy debated telling her dad about Johnny, her recently acquired boyfriend. She wanted to, but her was busy with her cousin, which she understood. She decided he had enough to worry about. It could wait.

Ralph finally had her calmly lying in his lap with the television on even if she wasn't watching it when four o'clock came around and Mike came through the door.

When Ralph started talking to her, she turned red. She nodded though, she did have to Go a little, but not much since She eaten much. She gripped his shirt though, not wanting to go by herself.

Jaycee opened her mouth like was going to speak, but no sounds came out. She just couldn't talk.

When Mike was going to take her, she started to shake,violently almost. She was terrified of Mike doing something to