LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Godfather's family for Shy-diapers

Ishigreensa

Mike frowned and he picked her up and took her to the bathroom.

He went into the bathroom and then he put her down and bent down to her.

"Can I take your dress off?" he asked her.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacey started crying but she nodded. She didn't want to be undressed by Mike, but didn't want her dress to be ruined. Her mother had gotten it custom made and fit for her. She didn't put an undershirt on this morning because her dress was comfortable and she didn't need one.

Ralph came in right behind Mike because he had not told Mike to take her, but when he realized that Mike was just helping her, she stood aside and watched them interact for a moment.

Jacey cringed when Mike lifted her. She didn't like being randomly grabbed like this!

She frowned at the mention of an undershirt. Her mother never made her wear one. If Jacey didn't want to her mom respected that. She sat there in just her tights and panties.

"Jacey, I know you feel a little out of place here, but you are going to have to learn to trust my dad, my sister, and even me to take care of you.

Jacey hung her head and listened. She felt like a failure now. She wanted to trust these people, but she's known them for less than 24 hours. She felt like a disappointment. She covered her face and started to sob. It was just too much for her

Mike slipped his shirt over her arms quickly and pulled it down towards her panties, as that was how she was sitting on the sink, and then he started to button it up for her.

Ralph squatted down and patted her head.

"Honey, do you want me to pick you up and take you out to the car?" he asked her.

Jacey nodded and leaned into Ralph. It was only around 2:30, but crying took a lot out of the little girl. She hid in his chest and tried to ignore what she was wearing.

Jacey wrapped herself around Ralph and let him carry her. She had her head on his shoulder and tried to relax. She didn't like how confusing today was. She didn't want to do that again.

Mike shook his head.

"I guess you want me to just let her sit there in wet panties if she's too scared to go change by herself?" he asked Amy.

"I just mean if she can do it herself try and let her do it. She's old enough to do most things by herself. I get that she's scared and all, but remember she's not a little kid. I have trouble remembering that too."

Amy sighed and paid the waitress and left a $10 tip on the table plus the coins from paying.

"Well, if she acts like she's going to go to the bathroom by herself or she tries to shut the door on me to change, then I'll let her do it herself, or at least give her some time to try, and then come in and check she's okay if she doesn't come out soon."

He smiled.

"I know she's ten years old, and will eventually want to do things for herself.

"Yeah, I think it's a lot for her right now. She's known us for about a day only." Amy said looking back at Jacey. "What are you gonna do tomorrow? We'll be at school all day. I don't have practice but you can't leave her alone."

Jacey didn't realize what Mike was doing. She made a little tired noise and then curled back up leaning against the door.

"Why couldn't we get ones that weren't so babyish? There were pull up kinds and even ones that looked like normal underwear." Amy said. She didn't want to think that her cousin would have to wear baby diapers. She probably already felt bad enough.