LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Tips On Committing To Wearing Diapers 24/7

You need to use better quality diapers like Abena, Rearz, Bambinos, Kolibris,Dry 24/7 and probably a booster in them will allow for longer periods of extended wearing

• 5 weeks later...

So it's been a month since the OP- any updates?

Wearing and using don't necessarily have to go together but I prefer they do. And 10 hours could be possible but where the lunch? <_< A mid-day change would make life a lot better given that long wearing. Many diapers will fall apart or clump in that time-frame, and even if they don't you're going to be on the verge of leaking, which to me is the worst of all possibilities :crybaby: A doubler or insert removed when soaked might manage the capacity but the clumping issue remains.

Everybody wants the perfect world but it doesn't exist. If you want to wear and use diapers then there's 'baggage' which goes along with that. You will need changes, you will experience leaks sooner or later, your thick diaper will not be as discreet as a thinner pull-up so somebody may notice it, you'll need places to change, and there's the used diapers to deal with :mellow: You can't have 24/7 diaper use without all that; it's just not possible :( But you can almost always work your way around those issues if you give it some thought. The one issue you can't control at all is what happens when someone else finds out, which given enough time is almost a certainty. Leaks, torn pants, waistband exposure, the noises when changing or moving around, nosy people snooping- there's just too many 'holes' involved you can't close up.

So my advice is to get used to the possibilities and be ready to handle them. If you do that then most of the worst issues go away all by themselves or are greatly reduced, and then you find that wearing and using diapers isn't such a big deal after all :girl_happy: You're only as free as you allow yourself to be and if you really want to wear and use 24/7 then you can. Lots of us do and we're very happy with that choice B)

Bettypooh

On Friday, May 27, 2016 at 6:07 AM, Bettypooh said:

So it's been a month since the OP- any updates?

Wearing and using don't necessarily have to go together but I prefer they do. And 10 hours could be possible but where the lunch? <_< A mid-day change would make life a lot better given that long wearing. Many diapers will fall apart or clump in that time-frame, and even if they don't you're going to be on the verge of leaking, which to me is the worst of all possibilities :crybaby: A doubler or insert removed when soaked might manage the capacity but the clumping issue remains.

Everybody wants the perfect world but it doesn't exist. If you want to wear and use diapers then there's 'baggage' which goes along with that. You will need changes, you will experience leaks sooner or later, your thick diaper will not be as discreet as a thinner pull-up so somebody may notice it, you'll need places to change, and there's the used diapers to deal with :mellow: You can't have 24/7 diaper use without all that; it's just not possible :( But you can almost always work your way around those issues if you give it some thought. The one issue you can't control at all is what happens when someone else finds out, which given enough time is almost a certainty. Leaks, torn pants, waistband exposure, the noises when changing or moving around, nosy people snooping- there's just too many 'holes' involved you can't close up.

So my advice is to get used to the possibilities and be ready to handle them. If you do that then most of the worst issues go away all by themselves or are greatly reduced, and then you find that wearing and using diapers isn't such a big deal after all :girl_happy: You're only as free as you allow yourself to be and if you really want to wear and use 24/7 then you can. Lots of us do and we're very happy with that choice B)

Bettypooh

I agree with you that wearing and using go best together.