LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sort of depressed again

Not in a super serious way, more in like the way you may feel depressed for a few weeks or (hopefully not) months, if you are struggling with your bills

I need to start getting on point of saving money on a regular basis, not just for any bills i may need to pay, or contribute to

But also because in the future i will be looking at getting implants to replace 2 teeth, which im guessing may end up at $6000 or more

Anybody have any tips on how to go about starting to save money?

i know the bills are going to get caught up, so i should actually be able to save up in the near future, im just unsure of how people normally do this

Is it as simple as setting aside a little every week? Or are there rules you follow; like have a budget on what you spend money on that isn't a necessity?

Though it won't get the sums you're speaking about I save up quite a lot through pocket-change. First I pay for everything with a bill (banknote), only spending change for a few cents. At the end of the day I have a bunch of change. I start the next day with several quarters in case I want a soda from a vending machine or something. Lather, rinse, repeat every day and in the average year I have ~$500 - $800 in my coffee cans. Totally painless and oh so easy. The key is in never spending change and never using the saved money unless you absolutely have to. You could do something similar with single bills (ones) and that would get you what you need ;)

Another approach is to pay yourself first. Set an amount of money you will have for yourself weekly, then you pay the bills with whatever is left. That teaches you to keep the bills low and keeps money in your pocket for fun until you spend it all, which teaches you to to not waste any money. In the end you'll amass more savings than you ever thought possible and you'll almost never be broke B) Yet another way to save is to set aside a fair amount every week into a savings account without fail. If you put away $10 a week without exception when you start working