LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What I Like To Wear :d

Babyspin

Hey everyone I just thought i would post about what i liked to wear and what i want to get :D. My favorite thing i have would have to be my school girl out fit :D I also like my pink plastic panties :D

I been looking for my sissy clothes but having troubles :( Plus I would like more sissy diapers only ones that are disposables i fit are goodnites for girls If you have any suggestions please let me know :D

Hi If you small enough to wear goodnights, you can have your pick, of anything, I can wear goodnights xl, but I don't like the low rise.

Pick any site that sells girls school uniforms, and order some, you won't have to pay a permium price like some of the larger sissys do. depending on your size all you have to do is look up, your measurements in girls sizes.

If your say, size 16 or 18, in a boys size, you get the waist size that matches in girls sizes.

I used to buy 16 plus, in sears sizes for girls, but then again i'm 5'4" a little shrimp..

Good luck see ya around...B

Hi If you small enough to wear goodnights, you can have your pick, of anything, I can wear goodnights xl, but I don't like the low rise.

Pick any site that sells girls school uniforms, and order some, you won't have to pay a permium price like some of the larger sissys do. depending on your size all you have to do is look up, your measurements in girls sizes.

If your say, size 16 or 18, in a boys size, you get the waist size that matches in girls sizes.

I used to buy 16 plus, in sears sizes for girls, but then again i'm 5'4" a little shrimp..

Good luck see ya around...B

Nice to see another 5'4" sissy!!! I bet we are the only ones!!!!

Ya! there is a bunch of us normal sized guys, anybody over 5'7" is a giant, Well for me they are.LOL

Maybe we ought to call ourselves the Diaper Petites!!!!!! Crissy

I'm 5' 5" LOL

Thats cool Pinky!!! Welcome to the Sissy Diaper Petite Club!!!!! LOL!!!!!! Crissy