LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The perfect little girl (robehouse)

diaper<3er

"Thank you, baby girl."

Jason took two photos of Katy. One was close up and showed her face, bib and the tray of the high chair. The second was further away and showed not only her face and bib, but it showed her wet diaper, showing prominently under the tray.

Jason looked at the pictures on his phone, and then showed the pictures to Katy.

"What do you think, baby Katy? Did I get the real you?"

Jason put his phone away and picked up the sippy cup and waited until Katy had swallowed her food before holding the cup up to her mouth.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy closed her eyes and scrunched up her face while a warm cloth was used to clean her face and hands. She opened her eyes again to grin at Jason once he finished.

She begun sucking on the pacifier as soon as it was in her mouth, raising her arms so she could be lifted out of the high chair. She felt very satisfied after that meal, it was the first proper

After Jason put the dishes in the dishwasher and wiped down the high chair. He waited about a half hour, giving Katy time to play. Finally he made his way to the nursery. He glanced over and saw Katy busy at the doll house.

Katy kept herself entertained with the dolls house but thought Jason was taking an awfully long time, leaving Katy to stew in a wet diaper. She looked around the nursery which had everything a little girl could possibly want or need except the one thing Katy sought - a clock!

Jason smiled as Katy came over to him, her wet diaper drooping even more between her legs. Jason undressed Katy down to her diaper and lifted her onto the changing table. Just as before, he pulled a strap across her waist and fastened it before pulling her arms over her head and restraining them as well.

Jason ripped the tapes and pulled the diaper down. He looked inside and frowned.

"Still no poo-poo for daddy, Katy Bug? If you don't do one for daddy by morning, he is going to help you do a poo-poo. I don't think you want that, do you?"

Jason lifted Katy's legs and pulled the wet diaper out. He wiped her bottom and slid a clean diaper under her before cleaning her privates gently, tickling her slightly. He sprinkled baby powder on her before securing the diaper and getting her off the changing table. He rubbed noses with her.

"Let's get baby dressed for bed."

Katy rolled her eyes back and arched her neck so she could look back over her head at the restraints as she lay on the changing table, rendering her helpless. "I don't want to be restrained." She told him, "Can you untie me?"

"Seriously, baby? You'd think I would go to the trouble of putting your hands in the restraints, only to take them out again because your whining? They are in restraints for a reason. I don't want you interfering with your diaper change."

Jason led Katy over to the dresser and opened one of the middle drawers. Inside their were all kinds of pajamas a baby girl might wear, from footed sleepers to shorty pajamas to nightgowns.

"I'll let you decide, Katy. What does my baby girl want her daddy to put on her tonight?"

Katy looked at the wide selection of nightwear on offer and treated it like a big decision to choose the one she wanted to wear the most. It was a warm summers night so she thought a footed sleeper would too much. She settled for a short, pink nighty with Piglet from Winnie the Pooh on the front. "That one" She chose, thinking it was quite cute. They all were, Jason had picked up quite the collection.

She raised both arms so that he could easily slip it onto her.

"Excellent choice!" Jason praised Katy.

He slipped the short gown on Katy and tugged it down. It covered only the top part of Katy's diaper. He picked her up and carried her out to the kitchen.

Katy put her arms around Jason while he carried her downstairs. She was interested in what was going on, watching as he heated the baby bottle in the microwave, counting down the last few seconds and making the "Ping" noise at the same time as the microwave. She giggled, it was pretty fun for her.

Once back upstairs she lay down in a comfortable position in Jason's arms with a view of the book. She took the bottle of warm milk and begun to drink it while listening to the story and looking at the pictures.

She felt very warm and safe in his arms that sleep came easily, his voice became muffled and soothing as she closed her eyes and fell asleep before she even knew she had.

Jason read in a very calm and soothing voice. He would point at things in the book as her read them, then pointed to matching things in Katy's room, like the doll house, the teddy bears in chairs and pointed to the moon outside.

When he finished the book he saw that Katy was asleep. He set the book down and took the bottle from Katy's mouth, putting it on the nightstand.

Jason stood up slowly and carried her over to the crib. He laid her inside of it and checked her diaper. She was still dry, so he moved her under the covers. He slipped a small teddy bear under one of her arms and covered them both. He gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Katy."

Jason wound the mobile over her head and turned on the baby monitor. He dimmed the lights and closed the door most of the way and left the room.

Katy stirred a little as she was moved to the crib but fell instantly back to sleep once she was settled. She was exhausted, it had been a busy day for Katy and there had been a lot for her to process.

Katy slept talked sporadically through the night, most of it gibberish, with the occasional word to suggest she was dreaming dreams which would be long forgotten by the morning. She woke herself up in the early hours of the morning midway through wetting her diaper. She tried to empty her bowels as well but was still unable, moving onto her side instead and falling back to sleep for another hour or so before she woke up properly. This time her diaper was bothering her and she knew she wasn't getting back to sleep. "Daddy" She said quietly, unsure if there was a baby monitor or not, "Daddy." She said again, this time slightly louder. Her stomach cramped, she felt clogged up but unable to do a movement to help.

Jason had been up for a bit and was in the kitchen making breakfast. He had brought the baby monitor into the kitchen. It was a video monitor and he had been keeping an eye on Katy. He had seen her moving around in the crib, but knew she wasn't fully awake yet. He heard her calling out to him. He pushed a button on the monitor.

"Good morning, Katy Bug. Did you have a nice sleep?" Jason asked.

Katy got really confused because she could hear Daddy but not see him, she looked over to the source, a baby monitor, and spoke back. "Um yes, I think so. I wanna get up now though." She knelt in her crib and rested her chin on the top of the bars as she waited for him to appear. She was unable to get herself out unassisted unless she climbed over the top and jump to the ground, but her belly ached too much to attempt that. She remained patient and waited for Jason.

Jason smiled.

"Okay, daddy will be right there."

Jason turned the stove off and put the pancakes he had made in the microwave to stay warm and walked to the nursery. When he opened the door he smiled as he saw Katy.

Jason walked over to the crib and picked Katy up. He lifted up the edge of her nightgown and checked her diaper. He smiled when he found it wet.

"That's a good girl. Daddy likes it when his Katy bug is wet. Yes he does."

Jason saw the look on Katy's face. He rubbed her tummy under her nightgown.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jason asked with concern.

Katy was happy to get out of the crib but she still had a glum expression because her stomach was bothering her. She didn't say anything in response to her wet diaper and winced when he rubbed her belly even though she knew he didn't mean to cause her any discomfort.

Jason asked if she was okay to which Katy shook her head, "I've got belly ache." She said quietly. She burrowed her head into his shoulder while he held her.

"Aww, poor baby." Jason said, rubbing Katy's back.

"I think I know what's wrong, but daddy's going to have to check your bottom again. Do you remember yesterday when daddy stuck his finger in your bottom to check it? I'm going to do that again this morning. It might hurt a little, but if daddy finds what he thinks he will, you're going to get an enema. Do you know what an enema is, baby?"

Jason kissed Katy's cheek before laying her on the changing table. He strapped her down and put her hands in the restraints as if he was going to change her. Jason took her diaper off and got the petroleum jelly. He stuck his finger in the jar and lifted Katy's legs up over her chest. As gently as he could, Jason slipped his finger in her bottom. Almost immediately he hit an obstruction.

"It looks like I'm right. Katy bug needs an enema."

Jason cleaned his finger off with a baby wipe. He went into the bathroom, leaving Katy in the changing table. He came back carrying a red enema bag with the hose and nozzle attached.

"See? Daddy is going to fill this bag with warm water and a special solution. Then he slips this part in your bottom any you will feel the water inside you. You will feel like you need to go potty really bad, but daddy wants you to hold it add long as possible. Do you understand?"

Katy nodded slowly, she knew what an enema was but she had never had one before. She sqealed when Jason put his finger up her bum and appeared to find what he was looking for. She didn't particularly want an emema but she could tell it wasn't up for discussion. She couldn't do anything about it anyway while

"I'm not going to lie. It might hurt some, especially with how much poop you have inside you. But you'll feel a lot better once it's over."

Jason released Katy from the changing table and held her in his arms.

"We'll do this in the bathroom so it's less messy."

Jason carried Katy into the bathroom and spread several towels in the floor.He laid Katy down, then filled the enema bag. He came back to Katy.

"Are you okay with this, baby? You want your tummy to feel better, right?"

Jason did not paint a very attractive picture for Katy. She was hoping there would be some other way to deal with her tummy problem.

"No, I mean yes, I want my tummy feel better, but I'm scared." She admitted. "What if it goes wrong?" She was visibly nervous about the whole procedure.

Jason sat down next to Katy, then held her in his lap.

"The worst that could happen is that daddy will have a big mess to clean up and baby will feel much better. Hopefully daddy will get you to the potty on time. Would you like your pacifier or a bottle of milk to suck on. Daddy is going to hold you during your enema."

Katy nodded, she didn't care if she had a pacifier or a bottle but she wanted something.

She rubbed her tummy, she did want to feel better and if an enema would do that, it must be worth it. "Okay give me an en- anen - enema." She said, unable to pronounce it correctly straight away.