LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The perfect little girl (robehouse)

diaper<3er

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It had been two weeks now since their daughter Katy had arrived home from college after being expelled. In those two weeks Katy had done little more than sit on the couch and watch tv, or look at her phone which her parents paid for.

"Pancakes! You didn't save me any?" Katy noticed her mum refer to her dad as 'daddy' and thought it strange but shrugged it off as she sat down. "I suppose a sandwich would be okay if there are no pancakes left."

"All summer, that sounds fun. No I didn't, why do you ask?" Katy replied whilst she was aired for her food.

"Is that a - sippy cup?!" She asked, holding the plastic cup he mum have given to her in one hand. "Can I not have a regular cup like always?" She asked, using her free hand to pick

"I just thought you might have noticed a new piece of furniture in the corner. Never mind, it's not important."

"Sweetie, mommy is going to be busy enough cleaning your messes this summer without you spilling your drink. Now be a good girl and don't make a fuss."

It had only taken a minute to make the phone call. She hung up and started to open the door to the kitchen. She almost hit Katy.

"What are you doing here. Mommy specifically told you to stay at the table didn't she? What have you to say for yourself?"

Katy took a sip out of the sippy cup but she wasn't happy about it. It was harder to drink out of than a glass and gave the juice a plastic taste she didn't like. "But I don't spill drinks." She continued to protest but she got the impression her mum wasn't giving in to her. She was treating Katy like some little kid rather than the adult she was and she had no idea why.

She shifted her chair over to the door but still caught none of the conversation and was faced with her mum who returned in no time. "Oh, well." Katy blushed slightly, "Well, no actually,

"Honey, I never said you did, but I was just being careful, in case you do spill your drink. At least you're not wearing a bib, right?" Hannah laughed.

Hannah shook her head.

"You know I meant for you to stay at the table, Katy. You're just like a two year old, trying to see how far you can push your limits. Well little miss nosy, if you must know what I was doing, I called your daddy and he is coming home right now. Until he gets home, you are going to stand in the corner for being so naughty and not staying at the table."

Hannah pinched one of Katy's ear and tugged on it, encouraging her to stand up so she could be led to the corner.

"You didn't do anything wrong? You don't think back talking your mommy isn't wrong?" Hannah scolded Katy.

Hannah held Katy's ear with one hand and used her other hand to yank Katy's pants and panties down to her knees. She grabbed a wooden spoon from the drawer and gave her six hard smacks with the spoon.

"Now are you going to stand in the corner, or am I going to have to give you more spanks?"

"Ow!" The wooden spoon smacks hurt more than the ear pulling. Katy could see that her mum wasn't going to let up and she didn't want her to keep hitting her so she did as she was told and moved to

Hannah gave Katy another smack on her bottom.

"Your pants stay where they are. Maybe you will think twice before back talking your mommy." Hannah said.

Hannah cleared the dishes off the table. She came over and handed the sippy cup to Katy.

"Finish your drink, baby. Mommy is going to be right over here washing dishes. Daddy will be home shortly. Don't think about moving from the corner." Hannah warned.

Katy pulled a face at her mum when she thought she wasn't looking before she properly faced the corner. This was so humiliating for her, she had no idea how her mum had managed to get her in the corner with her panties around her knees. She put one hand over her burning arse to soothe it as she held the sippy cup with her other. She hated the sippy cup more than the punishment.

It didn't matter much though, Katy

Hannah was looking down at the sink washing dishes when she heard Katy say whoops. She came over and saw the puddle of juice, which happened to look yellow.

"What did you do, Katy? Did you just pee all over the floor? What are you, a baby? How could you be so naughty?" Hannah yelled.

Without waiting for an explanation, Hannah used the wooden spoon on Katy's bottom, spanking her three more times.

"No it's-" Katy didn't get a chance to properly explain before she got whacked three more times with the wooden spoon. These three made her start to cry. It wasn't the pain that brought to tears, it was that her mum was accusing her of doing something terrible which she hadn't done. She

James shook his head.

"I knew you were immature, but I didn't realize you were this immature. Wetting on the floor like a three year old failing potty training. Do you know what happens to little girls who don't know where their pee goes? They wear diapers until they learn." James said.

James took Katy's arms and led her to the study, with Hannah following close behind. Once they got in the study, James sat down in his recliner and pulled Katy across his lap. He picked up the paddle laying on the table that had Katy's name burned into it, and started spanking her again.

"From now on, every time your mommy has to spank you, you will receive another spanking across my lap when I get home." James said.

He gave her twenty swats with the paddle and then made her stand up.

"And now for your punishment for wetting on the floor." James said.

Things went from bad to worse for Katy as her father believed Katy peed on the floor. Yet again, Katy wasn't denying the allegation aloud as she hadn't had the chance. She felt like a baby unable to communicate properly and cries. She cried

While James was spanking Katy, Hannah had spread a blanket on the floor nearby. She had opened the package of diapers and took one out and had it ready to put on Katy.

James saw the stream of pee running down Katy's leg.

"What the hell, Katy! I just finished spanking for peeing on the floor, and what do you do? You immediately start peeing again right in front of me? What the hell is your problem? Did you forget your potty training? I guess it's a good thing your mommy

"No it was an accident" She started but kept being interrupted, "And first it was juice." Katy's attempts explaining what had just happened were not being heard. She didn't think her dad believed her or thought she made much sense.

Katy couldn't do or say anything to stop this, she felt powerless as she lay down to be diapered. This was horrible, being

Hannah picked up the pacifier and after Katy stood up, slid it back in Katy's mouth.

"If baby spits out her pacifier again, mommy will attach a string to it and tie it around your head." Hannah warned.

Hannah tugged Katy's shirt off, then unclasped her bra and removed it as well. She picked up the baby dress and put it over Katy's head. She pulled Katy's arms through the openings and tugged the dress down. The dress came just past Katy's waist, covering only the waist of her diaper, leaving most of it exposed.

Hannah wasn't finished, as she picked up a pair of pink plastic pants. She knelt down and held them open in front of Katy.

"Step into your plastic pants, baby. I suggest you cooperate, because daddy is looking for an excuse to use the paddle again."

Katy shook her head, horrified at what her mother was threatening. It was one thing to make her into a baby but another to show the world the transformation. Katy had given up trying to explain herself, they were well past that now. Her parents were too angry to be reasoned with.

She was led