LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The perfect little girl (robehouse)

diaper<3er

Alexis had her attention on the cookies, as she decided to buy one for herself, Cindy and Megan as well. She didn't see Katy escape from the stroller. It was another ten minutes before she finally paid for the cookies. She turned to give Katy her cookie and saw the empty stroller. She looked quickly around to see if Katy was nearby. Not seeing her, she ran back to the food court.

"Baby, I mean Katy, has escaped! Help me look for her please! She could be anywhere!" Alexis said in a panicky voice.

Cindy and Megan jumped up and started helping Alexis look for Katy.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy felt tight chested and frightened as if seeing the video had given her anxiety, or perhaps she was just breathless from the running, it was hard to tell. She left the mall all together and ran up the street for a short while until it was apparent that she was not being chased. "Phew!" She caught her breath, looking around for somewhere to hide out. She started to feel better now she was away from her so called 'friends'.

Alexis and the others spent the the next two hours searching stores for Katy. Alexis didn't call Katy's mother for fear of being punished in some way. Since Katy was not a real baby, or child, she didn't think to go to the mall security office to have them do a search for her.

She ended up sitting down on a bench and bursting into tears.

Katy found a good hiding spot down a side alley and around a corner where she couldn't be seen by anyone. It was perhaps a little too good of a hiding place as not a single person came by in the time that she was there.

After a while she started to pee into her diaper, she knew what she was doing but hadn't thought it through properly, realising that she now had a wet diaper and no one around to change her. She surprised herself at how accustomed she had come to having her mum or Alexis ready with the diaper bag whenever she needed it. She looked down at the yellow stain that had appeared on the front of her diaper and decided that

Jason Cooper owned a clothing store not far from where Katy had been hiding. In fact he owned a whole chain of stores, but this store was his flagship store where he spent the majority of his time. The stores had made him incredibly wealthy. He owned a mansion nearby, but not close to any other houses.

Jason had a dark secret no one knew about. He dreamed of kidnapping a young woman and turning her into his baby girl. He had spent almost a million dollars fitting a room in his house like A nursery, with a few added touches of his own design.

So far he had been unable to find the right woman, but he was always on the lookout. As Katy was standing where she was, Jason was in his office working at his computer. He had several cameras in his store that would alert him if anyone came into his store. They all fed into his computer and he checked the feed every five minutes.

It had been a slow day and he hadn't seen a customer in about an hour. He was thinking of closing the store early And heading home.

Katy peered through the glass window to see if Alexis had spotted her but decided she was in the clear after a few seconds of watching. She turned around and took her her new environment.

She was inside

Jason checked the camera just as Katy entered the store. He watched her go about the store picking out the clothes. He zoomed the camera in and observed her strange outfit. A tee shirt, tutu and a diaper might not have been out of place on Halloween, but it was not anywhere near October.

Jason was about to go out and see if he could help her when he saw her make a beeline for the door. He pressed a button, effectively locking the girl in the store.

Jason walked out to the store and looked at Katy.

"I need you to come with me, please."

Katy pushed on the door but it didn't open. She tried again, both pushing and pulling the door but it still didn't open. Well that was weird, she had just walked inside with no problems and now she couldn't get out again. It didn't make any sense! There did not seem to be another exit from the shop other than that

Jason took Katy's arm and started leading her to his office. When they got there, Jason took the clothes from her and laid them on his desk. He pulled out a chair in front of his desk and pointed to it.

"Sit." Jason ordered.

Jason opened a small refrigerator and took out a cold bottle of water. He opened it and handed it to Katy.

"I'm sorry it doesn't have a nipple on it. From the way you're dressed I would guess your used to nipples on your bottles."

"Okay, as I see it, we have two options here. I can pick up the phone and call the police. You'll be taken to jail and will get a record. Or you could listen to me and do as I say."

Katy felt herself be pulled toward wherever she was being led which happened to be an office. She grew conscious of her wet diaper and a stranger who must have noticed her situation.

She took a seat, deliberately adverting her eyes until he mentioned jail when she became more alert, realising the seriousness of her actions. She hadn't thought about jail as a consequence of her actions, she just needed clothes, had no money, and he had what she needed. It was nothing personal toward the business owner

She stayed very quiet, not daring to interupt, she was ready to listen to his 'or' option. She took a sip of the bottle of water but managed to spill half of it down her front. He was right, she was used to bottles with nipples on the end.

Katy blushed wiping water droplets from her chin with the top of her wrist. Her hands were dirty from hiding out in the street which left a black smear across her face which she was not aware of. She did look dirty, she last had a bath three days ago and had just spent the last few hours on the streets in a wet diaper

Katy hesitated a moment, it hadn't been her plan to be a baby again after a brief escape and she wanted to decline, but she didn't have the nerve. Quite suddenly she started sucking on her thumb like a little kid just like he'd asked her to.

"Yes. My name is Katy." She replied in a lispy, slurred tone as she kept her thumb in her mouth.

She watched him tap his knee and retreated in her seat slightly, she assumed he was going to spank her for trying to shoplift.

Katy stiffened when she saw the paddle. It was a reminder of the last few days and she didn't want to do anything that would provoke this man to use it. She'd had enough spankings to last her a while.

She hesitated then smiled a little, she took her thumb out of her mouth and walked over to the man, sitting down on his knee as he told her.

Jason put his arm around Katy and then swatted her bare thigh as hard as he could.

"Baby Katy took her thumb out of her mouth without permission. I don't give orders just to hear myself talk." Jason said angrily.

He took her hand forcing it into a fist with the thumb sticking out. He pushed the thumb up to Katy's mouth and waited for her to start sucking again.

"Ow" Katy cried out, moving her hand toward her throbbing thigh which would definitely leave her bruised. She got her hand near but it was forcefully put into back in her mouth before any soothing had been done.

Jason slapped Katy's thigh again.

"When I ask you a question, I expect an answer!" Jason yelled.

Instead of waiting for an answer, he lifted Katy up and then laid her on the carpeted floor. He grabbed her ankles, lifting her feet in the air. Jason slipped the new diaper under Katy and lowered her legs. Jason pulled the diaper up and taped it closed.

"That should do until we get home. Baby stinks and really needs a bath. It should take less than a half hour to get home. I expect that diaper to be wet or messy by the time I get you ready for your bath. I hate wasting diapers." Jason ordered.

Jason lifted Katy up to a sitting position. He took the shirt she had taken of the rack and slipped it over her head. He tugged her thumb out to pull the shirt down, then slipped the thumb back in her mouth. Jason picked Katy up, patting her bottom.

"Are you ready to go see where baby Katy is going to live for the next six months?"

Jason smiled and turned her head, kissing her lightly on the cheek. He took another bottle of water out of the refrigerator and pushed the button to unlock the front door. He carried Katy out of the store and set her down on the ground.

He took her free hand immediately, and took his keys out of his pocket. He locked the door and lead Katy over to his car. He unlocked the car and opened the back door. Jason let go of Katy's hand and helped her into the car. After she was seated he fastened her seatbelt.

"Thumb out."Jason said, opening the bottle of water.

Jason held the bottle up to her mouth and let her drink some water. He pulled the bottle away and smiled at her.

"See baby Katy? That's how big girls drink their water. They don't spill it over their clothes. Don't worry, once we get home the baby can start drinking out of a baby bottle again." Jason said.

Jason brought the bottle of water up to Katy's mouth again.

Her daddy carried her outside then walked her to a very flash car and buckled her in the backseat which had comfortable leather seats. Katy took her thumb out of her mouth for a sip of water, "Aah" She sighed from the refreshing water. This time not a single drop got spilt down her front. "I never usually spill my drinks." She told him defensively before having a second sip.

Katy smiled once she was done with the water. "Thank you." She settled back in the seat.

"Can I ask you a question?" She went on before he answered, "What's your real name?" She asked curiously, she naturally wanted to know who he was if she was going to be living with him for six months. "Do you live by yourself?" She asked, starting to bombard him with questions. "Ooh do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?" She didn't sound lispy or slurred like she did when she tried to speak with her thumb in her mouth.

Katy opened her mouth to speak but quickly shut it again when she was told her teeth would be removed if she spoke with her thumb out of her mouth again. She quickly put her thumb back in her mouth and obeyed, terrified at the idea of losing her front teeth permanently. Jason frightened her more than her parents ever did and was the reason she did as she was told.

She listened to Jason speak, not daring to interrupt him. Once he finished she nodded to show she understood but didn't say another word, sucking her thumb just as she was told.

Katy knew she was expected to use her diaper.

Jason drove to his house and pulled into the drive. He opened the garage door and drove into it, where two sports cars were already sitting. He turned the car off and got out. Her got Katy out and checked her diaper. Jason frowned and shook his head. He took Katy's hand and led her to the door leading into the house from the garage. He punched in a code to a key box and opened the door.

Jason led Katy inside the house and immediately ripped her diaper off and gave her ten hard spanks with his hand.

"Did you not believe me when I said you would be spanked if you didn't wet or mess your diaper? I never make idle threats."

Jason led Katy upstairs and over to a corner in the hall.He pressed her nose into the corner.

"Wait her while I draw a bath for my stinky baby. Don't move your head, and don't stop sucking your thumb. I better not see a pee puddle where you're standing when I come back for you, either." Jason warned.

Jason walked down to the bathroom and started filling the tub.