LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The perfect little girl (robehouse)

diaper<3er

Katy lay in a relaxed slumber for a while before she began to feel restless and wanted to get up. She sat up and stretched again. "Daddy" She spoke out, her voice croaky after her sleep. She knew there was a baby monitor in the room so she could be heard. "Can I get up now?" She wanted to have some more fun and planned to be good. She didn't like it when her daddy was angry with her.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason heard Katy over the monitor.

"Be right there, baby. Did you have a good sleep?"

Jason went to Katy's room and helped her out of the crib. He checked her diaper and carried her over to the changing table. he laid her on the table and changed Katy into a dry diaper, using plenty of baby powder. He got her off the changing table and got a tee shirt out of the dresser and put it on Katy. He pulled it down as far as it would go, but her belly button was peeking out under the tee shirt.

"Are you thirsty?"

"Alright, juice it is then."

Jason picked Katy up and carried her out the kitchen. He filled a baby bottle with juice and put the cap on. He handed the bottle to Katy and tugged her thumb out of her mouth.

Jason took Katy to the living room and set her on the floor. He turned on the tv and flipped through the channels, settling on Nick Jr.

"There you go baby."

Jason saw that Katy was looking around not paying much attention to the tv. He came over and turned the tv off. He brought over baby blocks and a stacking puzzle and set them on the floor in front Katy. He sat down next to them. He picked up a couple of the blocks and started stacking them.

"How about we make a tower together?"

"Okay, that sounds like fun." Katy put the bottle to one side and picked up a block which she added to the existing stack. She continued to do this until it got to a reasonable height when

Jason tickled Katy then got the ring stack puzzle out. He set it between them and took the rings off. Jason started to mix the rings up, then handed them to Katy.

"I know you could easily put the rings on in the correct order when you can see them, but can you do it without seeing the stacking pole?"

Jason brought Katy over in front of him, and covered her eyes with his hand.

"Go ahead. See? It is not as easy as it seems. Let me see the rings again."

Jason took the rings and mixed them up again and handed them back to Katy and covered her eyes again.

"1...2...3 Go!" Jason said.

Katy saw she had done a good job with the puzzle and beamed when she was praised for it. "Thanks daddy."

"Yeah okay,they are fun. What other games are there?" She asked.

She started to suck on the pacifier he gave her.

He had some jigsaw puzzles that had around two pieces to the them. He showed her three different puzzles.

"Would you like to try and put one of these together? To make it more difficult, I'll set a timer for two minutes and you have to put it together in that amount of time. what do you think?"

"Alright, but I am going to make it harder on you. I am not going to show a picture of what the puzzle will look like when you are done. If you finish the puzzle in under two minutes, you can pick the restaurant we eat at tonight. If you take longer than two minutes, I will pick the restaurant and you will sit in a high chair. Deal?"

Jason held out his hand for Katy to shake.