LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The perfect little girl (robehouse)

diaper<3er

Jason opened his eyes and looked at Katy.

"What do you mean? Holding your hand? I just like the way you feel. Besides, daddy doesn't need a reason to hold your hand. Now settle down and close your eyes. We'll count this as your nap. Unless you want a spanking here on the island? and daddy is not kidding about that."

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy frowned, she didn't feel like napping right now. She wanted to play some more in the pool but listed to her daddy. Katy sighed and settled down for a minute or two before she became fidgety again. "I'm bored!" She told him.

She pulled her hand free and stood up quickly. She jumped back in the pool, wanting to carry on the fun. "I didn't want to nap."

Jason heard Katy get up and tried to stop her. She got in the water before he was able to get up. He dove into the water and swam after Katy.

"You are in trouble, baby girl. You know you are supposed to do what I tell you. I think someone is over due for a spanking."

Jason caught up to Katy just as she started climbing the ladder. He followed her up the steps then grabbed her around the waist. Jason picked Katy up. He went over to a chair and sat down, laying Katy over his lap. He started spanking her hard.

"Daddy was trying to let you have some fun today. All you had to do was obey him. All I asked was for you to lay down and nap for awhile and then you could swim again. But you have to push it, don't you?"

Jason continued to spank Katy.

Once Katy started crying Jason stopped spanking her and sat her up on his lap.

"I know you want to swim, and daddy want's you to swim too. but when daddy says it's time to take a nap, you take a nap. The same goes with meals. When daddy says it's time to eat, you stop playing or doing what you're doing and come to your high chair. Daddy is in charge, not Baby Katy. I haven't been really mean to you, have I? If you don't start listening to me and doing what I say I could start really punishing you. And I don't just mean like that spanking I just gave you. That will seem like a tickle compared to what I could do."

Jason stood up and took Katy over to the corner of the living room, where there was a small stool. Jason sat Katy on the stool, facing the corner.

Katy listened, trying to stop herself crying by taking deep breaths, she knew she had been naughty and a punishment was fair, that didn't mean she liked it though. She wasn't always willing to do as she was told.

Jason only let Katy sit on the stool for twenty minutes before coming back. He knelt down beside Katy and moved her hands away from her face. He looked into her eyes.

"Do you have something you want to tell daddy?" Jason asked.

Twenty minutes felt like twenty hours to Katy as she failed to think of anything other than her bladder and its growing urgency. By the time daddy returned, Katy was prinching her thighs together to prevent herself from peeing on the naughty stool.

"Yes Daddy, I'm very sorry." She said after her prompt. She was fidgety on the naughty stool.

Jason listened to Katy and smiled. He saw her fidgeting and pressing her thighs together. He put his hands between her thighs and pushed them apart.

"I hope my little baby Katy wasn't trying to hold her pee. I would be very disappointed, since Katy isn't old enough to realize she needs to pee. Daddy would not be mad if baby Katy went pee on her naughty stool. It would be daddy's fault for not putting a diaper on you."

Jason held his hand against her privates, waiting to see if she would let go and just pee herself like he wanted.

Katy's legs were divided making her feel the pee was more urgent, "Really? I do have to pee." She thought she had to hold her pee, she had been trying to this whole time anf it surprised her that he was encouraging an accident.

It took a moment before Katy's body willingly emptied its bladder since, even after all the diapers, she was still potty trained and hard wired not to pee on floors.

Once she started to pee eventually, she couldn't stop and lost control

Jason rubbed Katy's back as she tried hard to pee. Finally though, he felt her hot pee pouring over his hand. He kept it there until the stream slowed down and stopped. He smiled at Katy.

"There you go. You're not going to try to hold it anymore are you? You are my baby and you will just wet and mess yourself whenever you have to go. Is that clear? Now let me get you cleaned up and you can go back in the pool."

Katy blushed as she felt relief flood over her as she didn't have to pee anymore. Even after she had peed the liquid dripped from the stool onto the floor. Katy nodded to show she understood that she shouldn't hold her bladder anymore.

"Okay" She replied, wanting

Jason took Katy's hand and led her to the bathroom. He got a washcloth wet and soapy and cleaned off Katy's privates and bottom. he rinsed her off, then dried her. He led her still naked outside. Instead of taking her into the big pool, he walked around it to a round pool to the side that only had a foot of water in it. Daddy picked Katy up and put her in the pool.

"This is the baby's pool, Katy. This is where the little kids of friends I invite over have to stay when we have a pool party. Especially if they don't know how to swim. Since you wanted to be naughty, you can spend the rest of the morning in this pool while daddy swims in the big pool."

Jason walked off, leaving Katy in the baby pool.

Katy was all cleaned up in no time and ready to go back into the pool. To her surprise she wasn't led to the adult pool, instead she was put into the baby pool.

She sat down in the foot of water and looked up at daddy as he explained she had to stay there. She frowned, feeling as if she was missing out. She didn't dare get out of the pool even though she wanted to, she knew he wouldn't be so forgiving second time around. She stayed where she was and splashed around a bit, it was definitely more fun in the deeper water and she wanted some toys to occupy her.

Jason went to a shed near the pool. He found some floaties that might be big enough for Katy and some pool toys, like a rubber duck and rings. He came back to the baby pool.

"Let's see if these floaties will fit you. I don't want you to drown while I am not watching you."

Jason took one of Katy's arms and slipped a floatie over her hand and up her arm past her elbow. He did the same thing to her other arm. Jason dropped the pool toys in the water, then kissed Katy's cheek.

Katy giggled when Jason returned with armbands for her, she hadn't worn floaties since she had been in the very early stages of learning to swim and having them put on her made her feel very babyish indeed. The added bulk just below her armpits prevented her from being able to sit her arms comfortably against her body and she had to sit with them spread out, feeling inflated herself.

"Bye, bye. Um, how long will you be?" Asked Katy, trying not to sound concerned, "Can you take me back in the big pool after?"

"I'll be however long daddy wants to be, and no, you are not going in the big pool today. I'll bring you back out tomorrow and we will see if you can behave better. Now just play with your toys and be a good girl."

Jason left Katy and went to the big pool and swam for over an hour.

To begin with time ticked by so slowly in the baby pool. She didn't have anything to do other than play with the different toys which surrounded her. At first Katy felt uneasy about the whole thing and wasn't sure what she was doing but as time went by without distractions, she got into playing again. She didn't feel like a young adult, she felt like a toddler happily clueless of the world, playing with her toys in the pool. She didn't feel judged for doing so, it felt natural.

After an hour, Katy's skin was dried up, particularly her fingers and she felt ready to get out of the water. She hoped daddy wouldn't take much longer.

Jason grabbed a large beach towel with The Little Mermaid on it. He came over to Katy and lifted her out of the pool, wrapping the towel around her and dried her off.

"I hope you learned your lesson, baby girl. Daddy enjoys playing as much as the next person, but when I tell you to do something, I expect you to obey. Now let's go get you something to drink and get a diaper on that cute little bottom of yours."

Jason lifted Katy up in his arms and carried her into the house. He got a bottle of juice and handed it to Katy and carried her back to the nursery.

"Are you going to be a good baby for daddy for the rest of the day?"

Katy smiled when Jason came over to take her out the pool and dry off her skin. She nodded,,""Yes I have daddy, I'm sorry."

Once back in his arms Katy rested her heas against his shoulder and started sucking her thumb without really thinking about it. She removd it temporarily to answer the

Jason carried Katy into the nursery. He laid her on the changing table and slipped a disposable diaper under her. He sprinkled baby powder on her, then taped the diaper closed. Jason picked Katy up and laid her in the crib. he kissed her cheek and pulled the side of the crib up. Jason wound the mobile above Katy's head and turned on the baby monitor before leaving the room.

Katy was almost asleep on the changing table then fell asleep soon after being placed in the crib. She slept really deeply for about 40 minutes that when she awoke she was unsure if she had been asleep for five minutes or several hours. She felt groggy and damp, groggy from the nap and damp because she had wet her diaper during her sleep.

She stirred, rubbed her eyes then stretched her arms up above her head and yawned. She lowered her arms and felt the front of her wet diaper. She only vaugely remembered wetting it.

She lay in her crib, waiting for

Jason had done some work around the house. He kept the receiver of the baby monitor with him since it was wireless. He saw Katy was awake in her crib, but she didn't look like she was too uncomfortable. He decided he would leave her in the crib for now to entertain herself.