LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The perfect little girl (robehouse)

diaper<3er

Katy held onto the bottle but she didn't take a sip. She changed her mind about wanting it once she had it.

Once they were back in the bathroom, Katy still felt nervous but Jason made her feel more at ease than she otherwise would've been. She didn't feel embarrassed about the position she lay in, Katy had gotten used to other people taking care of her private area. As promised, she felt discomfort as the tube was inserted into her rectum and the flow started.

At first the enema wasn't so bad, it was a strange sort of a sensation as if a steady stream of was water was running up her. It soon became uncomfortable as she experienced bloating inside her colon, Katy groaned, squeezing the milk bottle tightly. She experienced harsher cramps as her body immediately wanted to dispel everything. She tried really hard to prevent herself from doing that but it was difficult as she was out of practice.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason hugged Katy tight, watching as the enema bag emptied. He knew she was feeling discomfort. When the bag was empty, Jason slowly pulled the nozzle out of Katy. He set the nozzle in the tub to be cleaned later. He held his hand against Katy's bottom.

"Five more minutes baby, then daddy will sit you on the potty. You can do it baby. Try not to think about how your you're feeling right now. Think about unicorns, baby kittens, baby unicorns, daddy kissing his baby on the cheek." Jason said, giving Katy a kiss on the cheek.

Katy felt very fidgety and uncomfortable, she tried to stand up but Jason had a firm grip on her that she couldn't move much. She felt ready to burst. "I can't hold it." She told him, "Has it been five minutes yet?"

Jason smiled when he heard Katy whine and say she couldn't hold it anymore. He looked at his watch and then slowly stood up. He carried her to the toilet and sat her on it.

"Don't let go until daddy says it is okay. You're a good girl, baby."

Jason rubbed Katy's arms, trying to keep her calm and not having her release her bowel yet.

Katy almost lost control as she was moved to the toilet, sweat tears ran down her forehead as she worked to control her own body.

It was much harder to hold the enema in while sitting on the toilet, her body telling her that it was time to go. She felt another intense cramp and with it followed a release from her body which she couldn't control. She begun to empty her enema and the content of her bowels into the toilet. It had been the first time in ages that she had used a toilet properly, but she wasn't bothered by that. She had been so clogged up that the movement was large and uncomfortable but soon her cramps eased.

Katy turned red in embarrassment, tears starting in her eyes. She burried her head in her hands, "Sorry daddy, I tried to hold it."

Jason felt Katy let go and held her against him as she emptied herself into the toilet. He lifted her head after she started crying.

"There is nothing to be sorry about, baby. You were sitting on the potty when you let go, so everything is okay. Daddy doesn't have such a big mess to clean up. Just sit there and calm down. I want to make sure everything is out before I put a diaper on you and then we can go have breakfast."

Jason went over to the sink and got

Katy nodded, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Thank you for not getting mad, I can't hold it as well as I used to." She admitted, looking at him with tear filled eyes. She still wasn't finished on the potty but the majority was out of her, she felt that it was at least. "My tummy doesn't hurt as much as it did." Katy told Jason, rubbing her tummy gently.

She took the water with both hands and held it to her lips for a sip. "Thank you for taking me home with you instead of calling the police yesterday. I didn't have anywhere else to go." She said quite out of the blue. "It's not so bad here."

Katy took her time on the potty and managed to calm herself down. She stopped crying and eventually finished her movement. "I think I'm done." She gave him a slight smile, it was the first time she had smiled all morning.

Jason smiled when she thanked him for bringing her home instead of calling the police.

"Do you want to know a secret? I would never have called the police. I have always wanted a baby girl, and when you showed up in your diaper, tutu and tee shirt. Why were you wearing just those items anyway? Were you being punished?"

Jason lifted Katy off the toilet. He got a towel wet with warm water and cleaned her bottom. He took her to

Katy blushed, "Yes, by my ex best friends, they were humiliating me at the mall and I had enough so ran away first chance I got." She said, "I've never shoplifted before, I just wanted clothes and had no money. As you can probably tell, I wasn't a very good thief." She drank most of the water then handed it back to Jason before he lifted her and cleaned her up.

She hated the restraints he used every time he changed her diaper but she didn't moan about them this time. Fortunately, she wasn't in them for long as she was swiftly changed into a clean diaper. She nodded to show she understood that her movement was not over yet and more would follow. She appreciated the warning.

"Um, I am a little hungry." Katy answered, feeling a lot better than she had felt earlier.

"That's why I want to change your hair style and color. I figured you were running from someone or somewhere."

Jason carried Katy to the kitchen and set her down in the high chair. He took the pancakes out of the microwave and put them on two plates. he put butter on them and poured warm syrup over the pancakes. He cut Katy's pancakes up into small pieces and brought the plate over to the table. He tied a bib on Katy, then started feeding her the pancakes.

"Open up, baby girl."

Katy fiddled with her hair whilst it was the topic of conversation. She liked her long blonde hair, "What colour and style would you have it?" She asked curiously.

Katy opened her mouth and ate the mouthful. She wasn't offered to feed herself and thought it must've been because of dinner last night. "Yummy pancakes, can I hold the spoon?" She asked after a few mouthfuls.

About half way through her breakfast she felt the urge to have another movement. She turned her head away to reject anymore pancakes whilst it was going on and tried to push out the mess. It was difficult to do in a high chair and Katy had to lean forward to make room for it whilst pulling strained facial expressions. She felt embarrassed doing it at breakfast but she couldn't help it after the enema.

It took a few minutes to finally push out her mess in a not so modest way. She lent back in her high chair once it was out but instantly regretted it as the mess squished against her butt and spread out around her entire diaper area. It felt revolting to her and was accompanied by a pugent smell. She scrunched up her nose, "Pew-U daddy, you stink!" She said, jokingly blaming him for the lingering smell. Her mood was

"I don't know. I've always been fond of bald headed little girls myself." Jason joked.

"But seriously, I know I talked about giving you a pixie cut, but I like your long hair. We need to disguise you though. You are probably being looked for. Do you have any suggestions? I don't want attention drawn to you, other than you're my baby girl."

Jason gave her the spoon, figuring he ed going to have to give her a bath anyway.

Jason watched her mess her diaper and smiled as she said he smelled.

"I know. I guess I need a bath after I finish eating breakfast, which is what you should be doing, eating your breakfast. Being in a messy diaper doesn't mean your are going to be cleaned up and changed right away."

Katy shook her head, she didn't feel as if she was a legal age sitting in a high chair in a messy diaper eating cut up bits of pancake with a plastic spoon. She felt as if she was two years old and didn't have a say in anything.

Katy did feel quite full, she ate a couple more mouthfuls then started to move the pieces of pancakes to the sides of the plate to reveal the cartoon monkey printed on the bottom. "Look!" She said excitedly, "I see the monkey!"

Jason smiled as Katy asked him if he had a swimming pool in the mansion.

"No, that would be silly. Who has a swimming pool IN a mansion. I do have one outside though. I find it more convenient and less messy to have an outdoor pool. Although, I suppose you could call the bathtub a pool. It's almost large enough to qualify."

Jason carried Katy into the bathroom and stood her in the tub. He took off her diaper and started to clean her bottom with warm wet water. He used a hose to clean out the tub then filled it with soapy water. He started washing her.

"Would you like daddy to get you swim diapers and floaties so we can go swimming in the pool later?"

Katy giggled, a swimming pool outside was just as good as one inside. "You do!" She replied, "That's so cool." They entered the bathroom which did have a giant bath but Katy was excited to see the swimming pool now that she didn't think it was big enough.

Jason smiled. He washed Katy from head to toe to make sure she was clean, then rinsed her off. He lifted her out of the tub and stood her on the bath mat. He got a towel and rubbed her dry with it. He got a larger bath towel and wrapped it around Katy. He picked her up and walked out of the bathroom. Jason passed by the nursery and continued to the house. He didn't say anything as they made their way to the back door. He unlocked it and opened the door. Jason carried Katy outside where the pool was at. The entire backyard was surrounded by an eight foot tall wood

Katy seemed to be carried everywhere but she didn't mind, it was kinda fun. She assumed she would be taken back to the changing table and rediapered but they went right past the nursery and downstairs much to Katy's surprise. "Where are we going?" She asked curiously as they headed outside.

They went out the backdoor and to the swimming pool. Katy smiled, it was a cool, curvey pool, with an island in the middle of it with a sun lounger on it, you could either swim to it or there was a bridge over the water. Katy nodded approvingly. "Now?" She said, sounding surprised. She looked over her shoulder to check that they were alone. "Okay." She said, "But you have to come in as well!"

Jason finished taking the towel off Katy. He tickled her bare tummy.

"Oh I have to, do I? So baby is telling daddy what he has to do? You know daddy spanks for that right? Just like this."

Jason turned Katy over and gave her five light smacks on her bare bottom.

"Next time it will a lot harder, so watch how you talk to daddy. I was planning on getting in the water with you. I just won't be naked like you. I'll be in my underpants."

Jason set Katy down in one of the patio chairs and then removed his shoes and socks, then his pants and his shirt. Finally he took his teer shirt off, then picked Katy again and smiled at her.

"Did you enjoy the show, baby girl?" Jason asked.

Jason walked over to the steps leading into the pool. He started walking into the pool with her.

"No peeing in the pool, baby."

The spanking didn't hurt like a proper one she got when she did something really naughty. She still tried to get away though and five was enough to make her back down. "Sorry daddy, I just meant I wanted you to come in as well." She replied, sitting naked on the chair she got placed on while Jason changed.

She wasn't really sure where to look while he changed but she didn't think she did look a little bit. It was only fair, he had seen her naked loads of times, dam she was naked right now.

"Eh, I've seen better" She shrugged jokingly.

She stood up and started on the steps down into the water, "I wasn't going to!" She replied, splashing Jason with a little bit of water.

"I have let myself go a bit, haven't I? I better start exercising again." Jason said, flexing his muscles.

Jason followed Katy into the water, holding his hand near her making sure she was safe. When she splashed him, he laughed and splashed her back. He looked out at the island.

"I know, get a home gym, if you don't already have one." Katy giggled when he flexed, he looked ridiculous but she was glad he could joke around.

Once in the water she splashed around

Jason got close to the Island and stopped. He treaded water, waiting for Katy to catch up.

"Deal, and when I win, you'll have strained liver, strained asparagus and strained broccoli. Finished off with a nice dessert of strained prunes."

Jason saw Katy was just about to catch up with him and took off for the island again. He touched the island before she did.

"Looks like someone is having a yummy dinner tonight." Jason laughed.

Jason climbed onto the Island and helped Katy up. He led her over to a chair and made her sit down. He got a towel from a cabinet on the island and spread it out on the ground. He picked Katy up and laid her on her back on the towel. He ran his finger over her privates.

"Looks like someone could use a tan." Jason said.

Jason laid a towel next to her and took off his underpants. He laid down on the towel and took Katy's hand in his. He smiled and closed his eyes.

Katy swam better and faster when she heard what food she'd get if she lost. Jason had too much of a lead on her and touched the island first, she frowned at him. She came up behind him and splashed him again. "No fair I want a rematch on the way back."

She let him help her out the pool and laid down. She shivered from a mixture of him touching her and a cold breeze that ran over her. She covered her eyes with his hands when he took his underpants off, "Gross, daddy balls!" She laughed, even when he closed his eyes and held her hands. "What are you doing?"