LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The perfect little girl (robehouse)

diaper<3er

Katy admired the mansion with the fancy sports cars and thought this man must be a millionaire. How lucky she was to find herself living with someone so rich. It was going to be pure bliss and luxary. She wondered if he had maids and butlers to do all the chores.

Katy followed him into the house, looking curiously at everything like paintings and furniture. She looked back at him when the diaper was ripped off, trying unsuccessfully to get away before he spanked her. She cried out during the spanking, her bottom stinging, reminding her of her status even in the mansion. "No, I mean yes I did believe you.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason filled the tub with warm, almost hot water. He went over to the nursery where Katy would be sleeping and spending a lot of her time. He opened the closet and took a pink dress out of the closet that had puffy sleeves. He also took out a plastic bucket filled with Beth toys and took out to the bathroom, dumping then in the bubble filled tub.

Jason came out to Katy and took her hand. He led her into the bathroom and tugged off her shirt after pulling her thumb out of her mouth. Jason lifted her up and set her in the tub.

"You may keep your thumb out of your mouth while in the tub. It would be hard for you to play with your bath toys while sucking your thumb. Besides you are going to get soap on your hands and we don't want our baby to get a soapy mouth, do we? That may happen if you use naughty words or words I don't approve of. Remember, you're going to be two, so your vocabulary isn't going to be very large. You'll be able to speak in sentences, but be careful of the word you use." Jason said.

Jason soaped up a wet washcloth and started washing Katy, starting at her neck.

"Go ahead and splash and play with your bath toys, baby Katy. Show daddy you are. I want to hear giggling and squealing." Jason ordered.

Jason moved the washcloth down to her chest and rubbed.

"By the way, because you are a baby, there will be no sexual interactions. I might cause certain feelings by touching certain parts of your body. I mean only to clean you, not excite you." Jason said.

"While you live with me you will be sex free. That includes no masturbation. 2 year olds don't even know that word. If I ever see your hands near your privates, except accidentally, you will be spanked." Jason informed.

Katy sighed in the corner, Jason was serious and she didn't dare move for that reason. She could hear the bath water running and waited for him to come and collect her even after the taps had stopped. When he came over she smiled at him and followed him to the bathroom.

Once in the bath Katy sat on her

Jason smiled as Katy imitated him.

"I'm glad you were listening, but the rules are not a joke. I expect you to follow them. Disobey and you will be punished. Neither of us wants that, do we?"

Jason continue washing Katy, going down her body to privates. He did a good job, rubbing the washcloth over her genitals. Jason moved on down to Katy's thighs, knees, then lower legs. He started washing each toe individually, making sure the clean between then as well.

"This little piggy went to market, this little Piggy stayed home.this little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had none," Jason recited.

Jason wiggled her little toe.

"What did this little piggy do, baby girl?Jason asked, wiggling the toe again.

Jason tickled her feet one last time before letting them go. He took her hands and helped her to stand up.

"Time to clean baby's bottom. By the way, baby Katy is not to stand up in the tub without daddy helping her. There are other places Katy shouldn't stand without daddy's help, but we will go into those later." Jason said.

Jason wet and soaped the washcloth before going over Katy's butt cheeks and spreading them apart, he pushed the washcloth into her rectum, twisting it around. When he pulled the washcloth out, he showed it to Katy.

"When was the last time Katy did a poo-poo for her mommy? It looks like you are all stopped up. If you haven't messed your diaper by bedtime, daddy will give you medicine to ensure you mess in your sleep. I don't want to have to do that, but I will." Jason said.

"Okay, time to dry my baby girl off, then we need to attend to something else, don't we?" Jason asked, rubbing his fingers lightly over her privates.

Jason rinsed out the washcloth and put it in the clothes hamper before lifting Katy out of the tub and setting her on the bath mat. He started rubbing Katy all over with a large bath towel.

"Hey, don't do that!" Katy turned her head to look back at Jason as the washcloth was pushed up her bum uncomfortably, it was an unnatural feeling. She looked at the cloth.

"Um, maybe yesterday?" She shrugged, unsure when she last went number two. "We went to TGI Friday and I did one there." She recalled, Katy had hardly eaten the last few days as she hadn't liked any of the baby food and was probably why she couldn't go now. "I don't need to go though." She told him, not wanting the medicine.

Katy raised her arms to be lifted out of the bath once she was all clean. Katy no longer smelt horrible, she smelt only of the soap she had been washed with. She smiled as her daddy started to dry her off with a soft, fluffy towel.

Jason gave Katy a smack on her bottom.

"You don't ever tell me what I can and cannot do, is that clear? You are the baby and I am the daddy."

After thoroughly drying Katy, Jason laid several towels on the bathroom floor and laid Katy on them.

"Thumb in mouth, baby Katy." Jason ordered.

He ran a towel under the hot water and then laid it on Katy's privates. He got a razor, putting fresh blades in it, and a can of shaving gel. He moved the towel and sprayed the gel on Katy. He spent the next half hour carefully shaving Katy's pubic area, being careful not to nick or cut her. When he was done, Jason cleaned her off with the hot towel, and then dried her. He ran his fingers over her privates.

"Much better. Don't you think so, baby girl? Now let's go get your diaper on and find you something to eat. How does that sound?" Jason asked.

Jason picked Katy up, kissing her cheek. He carried her across the hall and opened the door to her nursery. He carried Katy inside and stood still for a minute, letting her take it all in,.

"Ow, but that's not fair -" She stopped to think, then sighed "Okay fine, I'm sorry daddy." She gave in, realising playtime was over and she had to listen to Jason now. One spank was enough to make her stop.

Katy put her thumb in her mouth, watching daddy shave her closely. There was not a single pubic hair left after he had finished. She shivered as he ran his hand over her privates, she moved her free hand down to feel the smoothness for herself then remembered the no touching rule and moved it away. She looked and felt like a little girl now. Katy wasn't sure what she felt about it but when asked she simply smiled and nodded. She was relieved for a subject change to food, "Yay, I am hungry!" She

"Yes, it's your bedroom and playroom. You are a very lucky baby girl. Most little girls would die for a room like this."

He smiled and knelt down before setting Katy on the floor and let go of her. He watched her head naked over to the doll house, then he went over to the changing table. He took a diaper out from underneath and laid it on the table, along with the baby powder.

The changing table was fitted with straps, or restraints, at the head and foot of it. Jason turned and stood at the changing table watching Katy with his arms folded. Finally he clapped his hands.

"Time to get a diaper on that cute little bum of yours, baby Katy. I don't want you to have an accident that daddy will have to clean up later."

Jason squatted and held his hands out for Katy.

What Jason said was true, most little girls would die for a bedroom like this one. Katy thought it was impressive, especially the dolls house. Once set on the ground, Katy walked over to the giant dolls house and opened it up. She hardly thought about her nudity, it didn't bother her after being bathed and shaved by someonee else. Plus it was nice to be out of a diaper.

Katy knelt in front of the dolls house and sat on her feet. It was really cool, the dolls house, it was three stories, had functioning furniture, and mini light switches which turned on mini ceiling lights in individual mini rooms. Katy could spend hours playing with it.

She turned her head slightly when Jason clapped his hands. "Five more minutes?" She replied, looking back at the dolls house and fiddling with some of the toy furniture.

Jason fastened the diaper on Katy, then walked over to the dresser. He looked in the top drawer and took out a short pink shirt that said 'Daddy's little Princess' on the front over a unicorn. He brought it back to the changing table and released Katy from the restraints and sat her up.

Jason showed Katy the tee shirt and pointed at the unicorn.

"See, Baby girl? It says daddy's little Princess on it. Do you know who that is?"

Jason worked Katy's arms and head through the holes in the tee shirt before pulling it down. It barely reached Katy's belly button, leaving her diaper fully exposed.

"Who's a hungry daddy's girl?" Jason asked, lifting Katy of the changing table.

Jason smiled and tapped her pacifier.

"No you don't have to eat baby food now, but that will be the menu sometimes. No ice cream. At least until you clean your plate. Then if there is still room in that little tummy of yours, daddy may allow you to have some ice cream."

Jason tickled Katy's tummy and then carried her to the kitchen. He sat her on the floor.

"Stay here for a second, baby girl."

Jason went over to a closet and opened it. He took out an adult sized pink high chair and set it up next to where he usually sat. He picked Katy up and put her in the high chair and strapped her in. Jason put the tray on in front of her.

"Tonight's menu will include macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and peas. It might also include chocolate ice cream if my baby can show daddy she can empty her plate. She will also be served kool aid in a sippy cup."

"Yum! My mummy only ever gave me baby food, I already like you more! I will eat it all for ice cream." Katy smiled, settling into the high chair and looking around at the lush kitchen, everything in this mansion was so nice and expensive looking. She thought for a moment and took an inward breath, then asked him a question. "Daddy?" She said in a higher tone that suggested a question was to follow. "Are you a gazillionaire?" She asked him, smiling slightly.

While she waited for her dinner Katy realised she needed to pee and flooded her diaper shortly later. She still hadn't managed to do a poo but she was working on it. She wanted to do one before bedtime.

Jason started fixing dinner for Katy and himself.

"I'm not a gazillonaire, but I'm pretty well off. I own a chain of stores, one of which you were in today. They keep me in the black." Jason said.

Jason finished making the dinner and put some on a divided plastic plate for Katy. He got a bib and tied it around Katy's neck. He set the plate of food in front of Katy and handed her a baby spoon. He got his plate and sat down next to Katy.

Katy wanted to start eating, "Can I take the pacifier out daddy?" She checked. She was all set with a bib and food to start.

Once the pacifier was out, Katy took the spoon and held it curiously in front of her. It had been ages since she had last fed herself and she wasn't sure where to start. She scooped up a chicken nugget but it was difficult with a baby spoon and they kept falling from her spoon and landing back on the plate. After the second time it happened she made a frustrated grunt and gave up, placing the spoon on the table and eating with her fingers instead. She was too hungry to be patient with it.

Jason removed the pacifier and set it on the tray next to her plate.

"From now on, when daddy forgets to take your pacifier out when I say it's time to eat, baby Katy may do so herself."

Jason watched Katy try to eat with the baby spoon and get frustrated.

"Are you having problems, baby girl? Would you like daddy help you eat your macaroni and cheese and your peas?"

Katy shook her head no, she wanted to do it herself. She picked up the spoon again and started to eat the mac and cheese. She was spilling a lot of it down the front of her bib and around her face. "It's hard with this spoon." She told him. Katy never had a problem with normal cutlery.

Jason sighed and shook his head. Katy was definitely being obstinate.

"Stop." Jason ordered.

He took the spoon and started feeding Katy. He filled the spoon and brought it to Katy's mouth.

"I can see why your mommy treated you like a baby. It's because you are a baby. You can't even feed yourself. Look at your face and bib. What a mess. Until daddy says different, he is going to feed you."

Jason continued to feed Katy her dinner, letting her drink from her sippy cup occasionally.

Jason shook his head. He put the spoon on the tray.

"Fine. Go ahead and feed yourself, baby. You're already a mess."

Jason took out his cell phone and set it on the table.

"I want to take a picture of my baby making a mess. I'll just have it on my computer here an at work. No one is going to see it but me. I know I don't need to ask your permission as I'm the daddy, but I won't do it if you don't want me too."

Jason picked up his phone and started playing with it.