LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The perfect little girl (robehouse)

diaper<3er

Hannah led Katy up to the nursery. She lowered the side of the crib. Before helping Katy into the crib, Hannah got a cloth and wiped off Katy's face.

"Okay baby. Let's get you in your crib. I want you to lay down on your tummy for now. I'll get the ointment."

Hannah put her hands at Katy's waist and gently lifted her into the crib. She waited for Katy to lay on her stomach and then pulled the side of the crib up.

"I'll be back in a minute."

Hannah left the room and returned to the nursery in less than a minute with a tube of ointment. She lowered the side of the crib and gently

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy didn't want to admit it but the onitment did help soothe her butt, if only a little. She didn't struggle as her mum rubbed it in, or resist when rolled over to be rediapered.

Hannah positioned Katy over the diaper and then sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper closed. She got a pair of locking plastic pants and put them on Katy, pulling them up over her diaper and locking them.

"Did I say there was going to be formula in the bottle? I am going to give you warm milk.It should help you sleep."

Hannah left the nursery and returned with

Katy could drink a bottle of milk without complaint, she sat up against the headboard and sucked the nipple while examining her new bedroom. All her possessions like her laptop, make up and clothes were gone, replaced with toys, diaper products and baby clothes. She sighed deeply once her bottle was finished and lay down on her side to try and get some sleep and process everything that had happened today. She wasn't happy, she didn't like the new baby status, she didn't like the constant punishment and she wanted to run away. She just hadn't figured out how to escape yet.

Katy tossed and turned for a while, struggling to find a position that was comfortable for her burning butt. She couldn't find one but must've fallen asleep eventually because it was completely dark when she woke up. With no clock in her bedroom, the diapered girl had to guess it was probably past midnight. She stood up inside the crib and listened for sounds from the house for a while but heard nothing. She deduced that her parents had gone to bed.

Hannah and James had stayed up until almost eleven like they usually did. Hannah had checked on Katy a couple of times, and was satisfied when she found her asleep and the bottle was empty. Hannah and James were both in bed when Katy made her escape. Hannah woke up when she heard what sounded like a thud coming over the baby monitor. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Hannah looked at the clock before slipping out of bed.

Hannah grabbed the flashlight, not wanting to turn on the houselights. She listened at her door and heard creaking on the staircase. Hannah came out of her room and tiptoed to the staircase. She turned on the flashlight and shown it upon Katy.

"Are you going somewhere, baby girl?" Hannah asked.

Hannah followed Katy downstairs, taking her time since she knew Katy couldn't get out. She turned on one of the lights and came over to Katy.

"Baby, if you don't want to be punished, you should stop being naughty. Mommy and Daddy just want their little baby girl to be safe and be good. If I had known you wanted to go outside so bad, I would have taken you for a walk today. In case you can't tell, honey, it's the middle of the night. I'll make sure your aunt or cousins take you out in your stroller sometime tomorrow."

"Now let's get my baby another bottle, and this one will be formula. After mommy feeds you your bottle, she will put you back to bed. I'll sleep in your room for the rest of the night to make sure baby doesn't wander around in her sleep. If you drink your bottle like a good girl and does what Mommy tells you tomorrow, I won't tell daddy you got out of your crib and wandered around the house in the middle of the night."

Hannah took Katy's hand and led her to the kitchen.

Katy felt uneasy about what her mother was suggesting, she was being very nice about the attempted escape but not in the way Katy wanted her to be. She didn't want to go for a walk, she didn't want formula, she wanted to be free of the toddler status and to carry on as normal.

Hannah smiled at Katy as she fussed saying she didn't want formula, but she wanted to run away.

"Babies don't know what they want. You don't really want to run away. Where would you go? No one would take you in. Your just a little baby in diapers. No one would want to take care of you. Mommy and daddy want to take care of you, we just want you to behave."

Hannah filled a baby bottle with formula and water, mixing it up and then heated it. While the bottle was heating, Hannah sat down, pulling Katy over to her. She stroked Katy's hair.

"Why can't you be a good girl for mommy? I don't like having to spank you. I want to be loving towards you. You are making that hard."

When the bottle was ready, Hannah stood up and got it, then took Katy's hand. She led her upstairs to her bedroom. Hannah sat down on the floor and made Katy sit down on her lap. She forced the nipple in her mouth and held it firmly.

"Drink your bottle all gone for mommy," Hannah cooed.

Katy found herself filled with her mothers words, she was right that Katy had nowhere else to go. She was stuck with no escape from being a baby just like a real baby. Katy wanted to resist every rule, every decision made for her but it was difficult with the punishments she received. Before long she somehow found herself lying in her mothers arms nursing a bottle of formula without any choice on the matter.

After a few failed attempts at breaking free, Katy sucked on the nipple placed firmly in her mouth and finished the bottle after a few minutes. "All gone." Katy said childishly without thinking.

Katy looked at the top of the crib and thought how pointless her escape had been. All it had done was get her bars on the top of her crib and increased supervision, she hadn't thought out her running away plan well

Hannah didn't have any trouble falling asleep. She woke up early and left the bedroom. She closed the door behind her and went back to her own bedroom. Hannah didn't want James to know she spent the night in Katy's room. She went back to bed and waited for James to get up.

Hannah got out of bed and went over to Katy's room. She went to the crib and checked Katy's diaper. She smiled when she found it wet.

"Katy, time to wake up. Babies don't sleep in until after noon, they get up nice and early, then they have naps during the day. Now let's get you up so you can start the new day. You want to be fed and changed before your aunt, uncle and your cousins arrive, don't you?"

Hannah lowered the side of the crib and waited for Katy to sit up so she could lift her out.

Katy woke up in a daze, the very real events that took place during the night felt like a dream to her. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and looked at her mummy beaming down on her trying to get her up. Katy never woke up this early, it took her back to her first childhood when her mum would have to force her out of bed so she wasn't late for school. Katy had always been stubborn but in the past her parents had not been as strict as they were now.

"Five more minutes?" She asked sheepishly, closing her eyes again. Katy moved her hand to her diaper feeling it was wet. She had forgotten about wetting during the night and as soon as she realised that her mum was offering to change her before the relations came over, she didn't want to push it. "Okay, I'll get up." She opened her eyes again and sat up, stretching her arms out to be lifted out of the crib.

Katy burrowed her head into her mums shoulder. "I thought you would say that!" She only moved her head as she was laid down for a diaper change. She always felt horribly exposed during diaper changes but right now it was the only way to get out of a dirty diaper so tolerated them. Once back in a clean diaper Katy felt fresher and happy to go downstairs for breakfast.

In the kitchen Katy saw her father already at the table, she didn't smile at him or say good morning. She was angry at him for spanking her last night and could still feel a sting from where the paddle had hit that she couldn't sit quite right in the high chair. She shuffled in her chair as her father patronised her, did he really expect her to answer? She looked at him, not wanting another spanking, "I'll try be good, daddy."

She looked to her mum, "What's for breakfast mummy?"

"That's my girl." James said, smiling at Katy.

Hannah came back to the table with a bowl of oatmeal and a baby bottle with milk in it. She set the bottle on the tray of the high chair and stirred the oatmeal. She sat down in front of the high chair and brought the spoon up to Katy's mouth.

"Is the baby hungry this morning? I think she is!" Hannah cooed as she waited for Katy to open her mouth.

Katy was hungry and glad to have something half decent for breakfast that wasn't strained pees. She opened her mouth and ate the contents of the spoon. It tasted nicer than her dinner, or the formula, but was very bland oatmeal that had nothing added to it. "Mummy can I have some sugar in the oatmeal?" Katy lent forward to the reach the sugar bowl sitting on the kitchen table but it was slightly out of her reach. She lent over the high chair tray and knocked the milk bottle onto the floor that was placed on it. "Oops, I'm sorry it was an accident." She said, leaning back in her seat.

"No honey. Babies only eat bland foods. Maybe later when your daddy and I decide you can grow up some, which is most likely a month from now at the very earliest."

Hannah watches as Katy reaches out for the sugar bowl. She puts out her hand and grabs. Katy's wrist.

"Mommy said no, Katy. I am very disappointed in you. You've been up for less than an hour and you have already earned your first thing on your naughty list. Two if you count knocking your bottle over, which you probably did on purpose, even though you said it was an accident. Even if it was an accident, you knocked it over doing something you shouldn't have."

Hannah scooped up more of the oatmeal and fed Katy.

Katy regretted reaching for the sugar, she hadn't thought the act would give her two infringements on the naughty board, she didn't even think it was naughty. Now she had those spanks to look forward to tonight. "I'm sorry, I won't do it again." She said, Katy was trying not to be naughty. She opened her mouth for the next spoonful trying to show she was being good.

"I hope so." Hannah said.

Hannah fed Katy all of the oatmeal then picked up the bottle. after cleaning up the nipple, she put it in Katy's mouth.

"After you finish your bottle, mommy is going to get you dressed and fix your hair so you will look all pretty for your cousins. Then you can sit in your playpen for awhile." Hannah announced, smiling at Katy.

Katy finished her oatmeal without fussing, she didn't want to push it and find herself in any more trouble before the day had started. She still had another 12 hours to get through and an uncapped number

"I know honey. But right now you are the youngest cousin. Maybe you shouldn't have been so lazy and naughty. They should see how you are being treated. It might help them to behave."

Hannah wiped off Katy's face and hands and got her out of the high chair. She took Katy's hand and led her back upstairs. Hannah looked in Katy's closet and took out a pink dress with a white collar. She took off Katy's nightgown and replaced it with the dress. Hannah brushed Katy's hair and put it in pigtails. She got the pacifier and slipped it in Katy's mouth.

"Alright, let's get you downstairs. You are probably not going to spend the day in your playpen. If you are out of the playpen, then I want you to crawl if no one is holding your hand."

Hannah took Katy's hand and led her out of the bedroom. As they walked downstairs, the doorbell rang.

"I think they are here already, baby. Let's go greet them."

Katy caught a glimpse of her reflection and thought she looked ridiculous. There was nothing she could do about it, she failed at escaping and had to face the repercussions of that. She held her mums hand and gawped when she said she had to crawl if she wasn't holding anyone's hand. Katy shook her head, she wasn't doing that.

Katy groaned when the doorbell rang, she was not looking forward to this one bit!

Hannah took Katy the rest of the way downstairs and over to the door. She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hello, Margaret and Paul! come on in. Katy has been looking forward to seeing you. She has been talking about it nonstop."