LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The perfect little girl (robehouse)

diaper<3er

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Katy! You agreed to eat whatever I fed you if you didn't have to drink your bottle of formula. Now if you don't finish all your dinner, I will have to consider you breaking your promise, and I'll force feed my baby her bottle of formula. Plus it will go up on your naughty board. I'll give you five seconds to decide." Hannah said sternly.

James watched Katy to see what she would do, ready to help Hannah if needed.

"But I'm full," Katy felt very unsatisfied by her meal and didn't want any more baby food or formula. Katy couldn't eat another mouthful as she felt her stomach cramp. "If I finish the peas, can I use the potty like a big girl?" Katy asked, hopeful of a yes because she called it a potty rather than the bathroom. "I have to go number two." She really didn't want to have to use the diaper for that, peeing in it had been bad enough.

Hannah sighed.

"No potty. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not until we decide your punishment ends. Our baby is going to make poopy in her diaper. Is that understood? Fine. You don't have to eat anymore, but this is going up on your board and you are not leaving the high chair until your daddy and I are finished with our dinner."

Hannah put the top back on the peas then got up and put them in the refrigerator. She got an empty baby bottle and filled it with juice. She brought it back and set it on the high chair.

"Go ahead and nurse on this," Hannah said.

Hannah started eating her own dinner.

"What's my alternative? Sitting in the playpen? I'd rather sit here and watch you wolf down spaghetti thank you." She wasn't letting them enjoy their dinner in peace. She looked at the juice she was given,

Hannah opened her mouth in disbelief as Katy dumped her bottle on the floor. She stood up and got Katy out of the high chair. Hannah got a wooden spoon out of the drawer and sat down again. She laid Katy down across her lap, yanking her diaper down past her bottom. She gave Katy twenty hard spanks with the spoon before stopping and pulling the diaper back up.

"That was very naughty of you, baby! You purposely took the top off your bottle and dumped your juice on the floor. and you lied yet again about peeing on the floor. I don't know why you can't admit you peed on the floor to spite mommy for putting you in the corner!" Hannah chastised Katy.

Hannah stood up holding Katy and went in the living room. She stopped at the board and picked up the marker.

"3. Katy promised to eat whatever mommy fed her, but refused to finish her dinner for mommy."

Katy screamed out when her mum starting beating her with a wooden spoon. She kicked her legs and cried out but she knew there was nothing she could do to stop her, especially with her dad right there. They were both as cruel

Hannah and James finished eating and Hannah cleared the table, putting the dishes in the dishwasher before starting it. She came out to the living room and saw Katy standing in her playpen. She could smell her messy diaper. Hannah shook her head.

"Tell me that I am not seeing my baby daughter standing in her playpen, after I already talked to her earlier. It's even the first thing on your naughty board. I guess it is going to be number 6 as well."

Hannah went over and wrote it on the board and came over to the playpen.

"I think it is time for baby's bath, and them mommy is going to get her dressed for bed." Hannah said.

Hannah lifted Katy out of the playpen and took her hand. She walked her upstairs to the bathroom and closed the door. She let go of Katy's hand and started water running in the tub.

After starting the bath Hannah got out a plastic mat from the linen closet and laid it out on the bathroom floor. She tugged Katy's dress off, putting it into the hamper. Hannah unlocked Katy's plastic pants and took them off of her. She check to see if poop had leaked out of Katy's diaper unto the plastic pants, then put the plastic pants in the sink. She picked up Katy then laid her down on the plastic mat on her back. She ripped the tapes on the diaper and opened it. She got a package of baby wipes from the back of the toilet and then started cleaning Katy.

"Well you certainly made a big poop for mommy, didn't you? That's good. Now mommy won't have to give baby an enema before bedtime."

Hannah lifted Katy's legs and pulled the messy diaper out from under her and threw it away. She pent a few minutes cleaning Katy's bottom before being satisfied she was ready for the tub. Hannah left Katy on the mat and checked the tub again. She turned off the water and added some bath toys.

Hannah lifted Katy up onto her feet, then took her over to the tub. She lifted Katy over the side of the tub and waited for her to sit down.

Hannah knelt by the tub. When she saw Katy push the toy boat away, Hannah picked up a rubber duck and pushed it towards Katy.

"Sweetie, mommy and daddy don't hate you. We just realized we did a horrible job raising you. Your expulsion from college was a wake up call. There was no reason for you to do so badly at college that you get expelled except for laziness. So mommy and daddy are reraising you starting from the beginning. We were too lenient, always letting you get away with everything, so we are stricter this time around."

Hannah got a washcloth and dipped in the tub before soaping it and started to wash Katy.

"But it's not fair, no one is perfect." Katy whined, ignoring the rubber duck her mum was trying to get her to play with. She let her mum wash her in the bath but she didn't understand how this would make her less lazy, if anything it would make Katy lazier. There was no point reasoning with her parents though, the spilt sippy cup was enough proof of that.

"We don't expect you to be perfect, but we do expect you to want to go out and find a job, to want to go to college and excel. You've done neither of those." Hannah said.

Hannah washed Katy tenderly. She was very gentle as she washed her breasts and her privates and her bottom. After about

"30" Katy replied regretably, she didn't want any spanks from anyone. She got out of the bath and let her mum do whatever she needed to do to get her ready. She was dreading the lead up to her punishment.

"See? That wasn't so hard was it? You just multiplied 5 by 6 and got 30, didn't you? Mommy knows you are a smart baby. She just wishes you weren't so lazy and applied yourself more. We'll see when summer is over if you have learned your lesson or not. If not, Someone may be in diapers until Christmas."

Hannah dried Katy with a towel, then took

Katy was dressed in a childish nightdress that gave her very little privacy down below. She wasn't wearing a diaper yet and she assumed that was to help with the spanking, a spanking she didn't want to come. Or maybe her mum had forgotten about the diaper. It was unlikely, but possible.

She was annoyed at the way her mother was speaking, like going to see daddy was something good, which they both knew it wasn't. She followed her mum downstairs and into the study without a word, she couldn't talk with a pacifier in her mouth.

James stood up as Hannah led Katy into the study. He was holding the whiteboard that had been on the wall. He came over and stood in front of Katy.

"Six infractions of the rules. Impressive. I thought you would only earn four at the most. You really outdid my expectations. Let's look at the list, Shall we?"

James held the board up so Katy could see it.

"1. Katy stood in the playpen without permission. I see this one was repeated for your 6th infraction. You must have something against sitting in your playpen. Not a smart thing. Your bottom is going to pay the price."

"2. Katy threw her pacifier. Tantrums will not be tolerated. You will not throw things. Not in the house. Not in the house, never throw things."

"3. Katy promised to eat whatever mommy fed her, then refused to finish her dinner.

"4. Katy took the top off her baby bottle and spilled her juice all over the floor.

"5. Katy lied to her mommy again about peeing on the floor earlier.

"and finally, 6. Katy stood in the playpen again without permission."

James looked at Katy.

"Katy, get me the paddle and lay down across my lap."

James sat down in his chair.

Katy listened to her father read out each of her transgressions one by one and scold her for them. Granted she had done all of them, apart from number 5, but she didn't feel she should be punished for any of them for the following reasons;

Number 1, why

Katy stayed in the uncomfortable position facedown across her fathers lap with her hand restrained behind her back. She didn't try to struggle, she knew it would only be more uncomfortable if she did. Katy tensed up as she anticipated the first whack on her already sore butt, sore from all the other misdemeanours she had been punished for today. She tried not to react but each hit from the paddle left a lasting sting which intensified with another hit.

"Yes you were. Hopefully we won't have as many spanks to give you tomorrow night. Katy is going to be a good girl tomorrow, right?" James said.

"Oh, speaking about tomorrow, you're sister called while you were giving Katy her bath, Hannah. She said she and Paul were going to drop in and spend the day tomorrow. Of course they are bringing their girls." James said.

Hannah picked up the pacifier and wiped it off. She slipped it back in Katy's mouth.

"Did you hear that Katy? Aunt Margaret and Uncle Paul are visiting tomorrow. You better be on your best behavior tomorrow. You don't want mommy writing down things on your board in front of them do you?"

Hannah felt Katy's bottom.

"I'll put some ointment on your bottom before putting your night diaper on you."

Hannah took Katy's hand and led her out of the study and started upstairs with her.

Katy was still sobbing even with the pacifier back in her mouth. She couldn't understand how her parents could act so casual after giving Katy such a harsh punishment. Her arse was on fire and tears still fell down her cheeks. Her mood wasn't improved by the news that her relations would be seeing her like this. Katy wanted to run away before then, she didn't want to stand for the humiliation any longer.

She was led out of the study. She didn't so much as glance back at her father or say good night, she didn't want to speak to him again.