LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetishists Aren't Freaks

I read an article about fetishes on MSNBC.com awhile back, and it mentioned a lot of the typical ones: bondage, S&M, etc., but of course it never mentioned anything AB/DL.

Well, yesterday I was strolling though the list of articles and found that they had posted responses to that article. To my surprise, the overwhelming response they got was: It's no big deal. Fetishists are people too. In fact, one of the last responses is from a guy who likes wearing plastic pants!

I just had to share: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15503155/

As someone who has enjoyed wearing plastic baby pants for as long as I can remember, I can certainly relate to the people in your article. I am not an Adult Baby — wearing baby clothes and drinking from a bottle, etc. — but just your average all-American, competitive male who developed a fetish for plastic pants in infancy and has enjoyed it ever since ... Most people seem to automatically assume that people into this fetish are child molesters and pedophiles, which couldn't be farthest from the truth.

Anonymous

-RMS

I read an article about fetishes on MSNBC.com awhile back, and it mentioned a lot of the typical ones: bondage, S&M, etc., but of course it never mentioned anything AB/DL.

Well, yesterday I was strolling though the list of articles and found that they had posted responses to that article. To my surprise, the overwhelming response they got was: It's no big deal. Fetishists are people too. In fact, one of the last responses is from a guy who likes wearing plastic pants!

I just had to share: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15503155/

As someone who has enjoyed wearing plastic baby pants for as long as I can remember, I can certainly relate to the people in your article. I am not an Adult Baby — wearing baby clothes and drinking from a bottle, etc. — but just your average all-American, competitive male who developed a fetish for plastic pants in infancy and has enjoyed it ever since ... Most people seem to automatically assume that people into this fetish are child molesters and pedophiles, which couldn't be farthest from the truth.

Anonymous

-RMS

But the part sentence from 'Anonymous (which I've highlighted above) in itself seems to imply that he believes "Adult Babies - wearing baby clothes and drinking from bottles etc." are not "your average all-American, competitive male." Or am I being oversensitive?

I've seen reports of practising High Court Judges, Lawyers, Doctors and other professionals reverting to being Adult Babies in their free time. I wonder how 'Anonymous' would describe these people (when working) as different from himself, give or take their personal choice of underwear?

D :huh: lly

I think you may have misunderstood my post Wicky Woo, I wasn't talking about what the underwear was used for. I was just talking about choice of underwear. Anonymous chooses to wear plastic pants, but what he does in them (if anything), he doesn't say.

It's irrelevant anyway, as that wasn't the point I was trying to make.

D :huh: lly

• 2 weeks later...

More than likely most people will never know who wears and who doesn't, let alone who wears only at home or who dresses up at home. It is fear of the unknown that many people think "If there into this, then they must also be into that" type of mentality. But I doubt given the same identical state of dress (i.e. street clothes) that few if any would be able to pick out who

wears diapers and who does not.

• 2 months later...

You would be blown away by what some ABDLs do when they arent in a diaper mood. me, i enjoy target shooting, hunting and fishing. My DL side is a way to relieve stress (mostly from work) and be in a low key state. Usually when im not diapered i am pretty high strung and my wife tells me im "strung tight as a two bit fiddle" most of the time.

• 2 months later...
Guest John_Q_Sample

Ditto... I can build in stress levels for weeks, slowly getting into constant bad mood mode... angry, depressed... then my fiance spanks me, puts me in a diaper and makes me play with "it" for her (while she tells me what a bad boy I've been) and afterward I'm good to go for at least a week. It's amazing... I'm a control nut by nature and I think giving up that control and being totally submissive is what mellows me. Is anyone else here a control freak by day???