LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foreign Exchange

robehouse

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy put another diaper on Kim since it was too early for her to really be up. She wasn't sure if Kim would use the bathroom without one of them with her so she had put a diaper on her. She left her pajama bottoms off because they seemed a bit damp to Kathy.

"Yes, Kim watch TV. Kim Watch Sesame Street?"

Kathy walked Kim to the stairs, then picked her up and carried her downstairs. She took her to the living room and set her down. Kathy turned on the TV and found Sesame Street. She figured watching that show might help Kim with her English.

Kathy went to the kitchen and fixed a bowl of fruit and poured milk in a glass. She brought them out to Kim and handed them to her.

"Kim stay here and watch TV. Kim eat fruit and drink milk. Mom going back to bed. Kim stay here." Kathy repeated, then went upstairs and back to bed.

Kim nodded and did exactly as she was told.

Half an hour later, when she had to poop, she was in a diaper, and Kathy told her to stay put, so she did what she thought Kathy mean and continued watching TV even as she pushed a long log into her diaper.

Trudy and Kathy came out of their rooms at the same time. Trudy yawned and looked at her mother.

"Have you seen Kim. Last I saw her, I sent her to your room so you could check her diaper." Trudy said.

"I checked her and changed her. She was soaked. Kim doesn't seem to mind being wet. In fact she smiles when I tell her she's wet." Kathy sighed.

"I noticed the same thing, mom. Where is she now?" Trudy wondered.

"Oh, it was early so I put her in front of the tv with a bowl fruit and a glass of milk." Kathy said."

They made their way downstairs to the living room. They could smell Kim's messy diaper from the entrance to the living room.

"Oh no, she's messed herself!" Trudy exclaimed.

"Well let's not scare her." Kathy said.

The two of them came over to Kim and smiled. Kathy examined the diaper and saw what a mess she was.

"Kim is a good girl. Kim poop her diaper?" Kathy said.

Kathy helped Kim stand up and led her up to the bathroom. She stood her in the tub and carefully removed her diaper.

"Kim pooped in her diaper." Kathy said as she turned on the faucet.

Kathy smiled at Kim.

"Yes, Kim is good girl. Kim sit where mom told her to. Kim pooped her diaper. Mom is proud of Kim for doing what mom said." Kathy said.

Kathy took her time and washed Kim thoroughly from head to toe, concentrating on where she had pooped and wet herself. Finally she finished and got Kim out of the tub and dried off. She took Kim back to her room and got a pair of panties out of the dresser. She handed them to Kim.

"Kim get dressed. Mom will be in dining room. Trudy will be in dining room. Dad will be in dining room."

Kathy left the room and went downstairs.

Kim got her clothes changed and got her tiger and then walked down to the dining room to see everyone else.

Kim finished getting dressed this time putting on a skirt and a white blouse.

"More learn English?" she asked both Kathy and Trudy.

Kathy looked at Kim when he said she didn't want to go the zoo because she would be a bad girl. She wondered what she meant.

"Kim are you worried about going pee in your pants at the zoo? Kim no pee pants at zoo. Kim is a good girl." Kathy said.

Trudy looked at her mother and Kim.

"Kim is a

Kathy gave Kim a hug.

"I'm sorry Kim. I know you will like the zoo and if you need to wear a diaper so you won't be embarrassed, then that's okay. Mom is not mad at Kim. Trudy is not mad at Kim. Dad is not mad at Kim. Kim good girl. Mom love Kim. Trudy love Kim. Dad love Kim." Kathy said, trying to comfort Kim.

"Mom is right. Trudy loves Kim. If Kim pees pants, Trudy loves Kim. Mom loves Kim, Dad loves Kim. Kim is good girl.If Kim poops pants, Trudy loves Kim. Mom loves Kim, Dad loves Kim. Kim is good girl. Kim wear diaper to zoo." Trudy said, hoping Kim understood they loved her no matter what.

Bob decided to DVR the documentary so he and Kathy could watch and discuss it when she was able to come out to the living room. From what he had seen so far, it might explain a lot about Kim's actions, like her fear of the public bathroom.

"Usually, it's girls that aren't documented," one of the boys explained that was being mean to the undocumented boy.

Trudy cleared the table and then took Kim's hand.

"Is it okay if I take her to the lake today? I promise to be back in less than four hours." Trudy asked Kathy.

"Yes, it's okay with me, but I think Kim should use the toilet before you go."

Trudy led Kim upstairs to their bathroom.

Trudy listened to Kim and was shocked at what she was hearing.

"NO! Kim not an animal. Kim real girl like Trudy. Kim good girl like Trudy."

Trudy stopped and took a compact out of her purse. She let Kim see herself in the mirror.

"Kim is a good girl. Kim is my sister. Kim is a pretty girl." Trudy said.

"You are not animal. No one will treat you like one. Mom treats you like girl. Dad treats you like girl. Trudy treats you like girl. You eat at table like girl. You sleep in bed like girl. You are a girl. No one is going to treat you like an animal. We love you." Trudy said, hugging Kim.

Trudy touched the tiger.

"Tiger is animal. Roarrr! Kim is not an animal. We will not treat you like one."

Trudy hugged Kim again. She thought maybe Kim accepted she was a girl, at least around the family. She wasn't quite sure though as Kim still didn't speak English that well.

"Wait. Are you saying you pee pants for mommy? You pee pants for Trudy? No accident? Kim no wet the bed?" Trudy asked.

"Don't worry. Kim no bathroom at zoo. Kim no bathroom at store. Kim pee in diaper at zoo?" Trudy said.

"Kim good girl if Kim wet diaper or Kim good girl if Kim dry diaper. Trudy loves Kim. Mom loves Kim. Kim is a good girl. Kim use toilet. Kim good girl. Kim pee her pants. Kim good girl. Kim always good girl."

"No one will be mad if Kim pee pants at zoo. No one will be mad if Kim pees her diaper at zoo. Kim good girl either way. Mom change Kim wet pants. Mom change Kim wet diaper. Trudy change Kim wet pants. Trudy change Kim wet diaper. Kim good girl. What does Kim want?"