LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foreign Exchange

robehouse

(Sorry, i was just exaggerating how tired she was after the nervous trip and the hours at the airport and everything!

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trudy finished her book and started watching Kim sleep. After a couple hours she wondered that since Kim had had an accident earlier if she still wet her bed. She pulled the covers and felt her panties, but they were still dry. She covered her again and kissed her cheek. She wasn't sure why but she loved having Kim in the house.

Kim never wet the bed, and when she woke up the next morning, at about 4:00, she looked around to see if Trudy was in the other bed.

Trudy started waking up around seven, but it took her a little while. She sat up in bed and looked over at Kim and saw her sitting up, she looked down and saw a wet spot under her. She assumed Kim had wet her bed.

Because the other girl didn't get up until another hour later, Kim was already squirting and peeing her panties off and on up until the girl took her hand and got her to stand up.

Kim had relatively small still developing chests that barely could be called breasts by any real measure.

Trudy could tell by Kim's body language that she didn't want to be bathed. Trudy sighed and handed Kim the washcloth so she could wash herself. Trudy stayed in the bathroom though to make sure Kim did a good job. She washed her face at the sink and brushed her teeth, glancing over at Kim in the tub occasionally.

Trudy saw Kim stand up and went to the linen closet and got a large bath towel. She held it open for Kim to put on as she got out of the tub. She didn't think Kim would want her rubbing her dry so she let Kim dry herself off. She went back to the bedroom and got a pair of Kim's new panties and her skirt. She looked in Kim's suitcase for a top, and got a clean bra out. She decided to get one of her own old tee shirts out for Kim to wear and got one out of the drawer.

When Trudy grabbed a bra from her suitcase, the hook got caught on a piece of the backing and an old tear came undone.

Trudy couldn't believe what she was seeing. She knew she had to show her parents the paperwork and the crystals. She was about to stand up when Kim entered the room. She saw Kim eyeing her and knew she wondered what was going on.

Trudy didn't understand Kim, so she didn't answer her. She saw Kim's eyes widen as she saw everything she had taken out of the tear. She was surprised when Kim started taking the crystals to the bathroom and flushing them. She knew it must be drugs of some kind and Kim would be in big trouble if they were found. She decided to help Kim get rid of them.

"I'll help you, Kim." Trudy said, scooping up some of the bags.

Trudy followed Kim into the bathroom and stood there handing Kim the bags of crystals so she could flush them down. As she did, She was thinking about the paperwork she found and decided it would be best to put them back where she found them for now. She wasn't sure it was a good idea to show someone and have Kim get in trouble somehow.

The problem with trying to flush plastic down the toilet, especially plastic that has things like rocks in it, is that after the third package, the toilet started to get stopped up and it overflowed.

Trudy saw the toilet start backing up and Kim start crying. Trudy looked at the toilet to see if there was anything she could do, but since she wasn't a plumber, she didn't know how to clear the line. She knew she was going to have to tell her father about it and he probably wasn't going to be happy. She was still trying to think about what to do when she heard footsteps in the hall. Her mother started to pass the bathroom on her way to the girls bedroom.

"Mom, we're in here." Trudy called out.

Kathy turned and came into the bathroom. She saw Kim on the floor crying and Trudy standing by the toilet. Then she saw all the water on the floor.

"What's going on?" Kathy wondered.

Trudy explained about what she found in the suitcase, but she said it was her idea to try to flush the drugs and bags down the toilet. She showed her mother the bags of crystals.

"That was pretty stupid Trudy. I thought I raised you better," Kathy sighed.

"I know mom. I'm really sorry. What should we do now?" Trudy asked.

"First of all, I will get your father to look at the toilet and hopefully we don't need to hire a plumber to get it fixed. Second of all we'll take Kim to your bedroom and help her change. Thank goodness toilet water is clean. That is unless one of you used the toilet before trying to flush?" Kathy asked.

"No mom, It was still clean," Trudy replied.

"Good. after Kim has changed her clothes, we'll have a long talk about what you found and decide where to go from there."

Kathy walked over to Kim and knelt down. She rubbed Kim's arm and took her hand.

"Come with me," Kathy said, hoping Kim understood.

Kim cried all through Trudy's explanation, but when the woman took her arm, she looked up at her and shivered afraid she was about to be beaten for having the opium in her bags.

Kathy saw Kim raise her arms up to be held. She saw that Kim was very scared as well. Kathy put her hands under Kim's arms and picked her up. She slipped her arm under Kim's bottom, not caring that it was wet. She laid Kim's head against her shoulder and kissed her cheek. Trudy walked across the hall to the bedroom. Kathy walked Kim around for a few minutes trying to get her to calm down. She rubbed Kim's back.

Trudy waited until she put Kim down and took the chair next to her. She saw her blush and figured she was embarrassed about wearing only panties. When she heard her say something in her native language, Trudy figured she was complaining about it.

"I'll be right back," Trudy said, excusing herself from the table.

Trudy ran back to her room and looked in her closet. She didn't want Kim to wear anything from her suitcase, so she looked through some of her old clothes that didn't fit her anymore. She chose a blue skirt and a pair of jeans that looked about Kim's size. She brought them back downstairs. She came over next to Kim and showed her the skirt first, then the jeans.

"Which do you want to wear?" Trudy asked.

She held first the skirt out and then the jeans, hoping Kim would get the idea.

Trudy was surprised when Kim refused the clothes, but didn't make an issue of it. She set the clothes to the side and sat down at the table. Kathy came in from the kitchen carrying a plate of pancakes. She came over to Kim and put three large pancakes on her plate. Bob got a pitcher of orange juice and filled glasses for everyone. Trudy let her mother put pancakes on her plate then picked up her knife and got the butter dish. She spread butter on her pancakes then offered the butter to Kim.

"The girls bathroom toilet is stopped up, dear. Could you go see if you can fix it after breakfast? I'm taking Kim and Trudy clothes shopping and picking up school supplies for Kim." Kathy asked.

"No problem. What happened?" Bob wondered.

"We'll talk about it later. Let's just say it involves plastic bags and drugs." Kathy said.

"It's my fault, daddy, sorry." Trudy said.

Bob's eyes got big, but didn't say anything. Everyone started eating their breakfast.