LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Foreign Exchange

robehouse

Bob and Kathy Johnson had signed up for the foreign exchange student program, offering to take a student in for six months to a year so they could study here. Since they only had one daughter, Trudy, they hoped to get a girl, but would be happy with either a girl or boy. After sending off the required paperwork, they had waited six months before getting an answer. There was an Asian girl named Kim Mien-Jin who was in need of a host family. They accepted and now were going to pick her up from the airport, which was in another city, about two hours away.

Trudy was unsure of taking in someone from a foreign country, as she wasn't sure she would be able to communicate with her, but she had no choice, as it was her parent's decision. Trudy rode in the back seat on the way to the airport. They got out and went inside. Bob saw on the board where the plane that Kim would be on was due to arrive in just a few minutes. They made their way to the gate to see the passengers coming in. They had a picture of Kim that they had been given, along with other papers.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob and Kathy stood at the gate and watched as the passengers got off the plane. They didn't see the custom agents take Kim to a small room for investigation. They had a sign that had Kim's name on it in English, not thinking that she wouldn't be able

Bob and Kathy shook their heads as Kim repeated what she had said earlier. They dismissed it and started walking out of the airport. Kathy noticed that Kim let her hand go and took Trudy's hand instead. She thought maybe it was because Trudy was close to Kim's age and she felt calmer around her.

Everyone shook their head at the way the police were going through the bag. When it was over, Kathy and Trudy knelt down and quickly put everything back in the bag and closed it. Bob picked up the bag and Trudy took Kim's hand.

"Let's go home, Kim"

Bob and Kathy started out the door as Trudy waited for Kim to stand up and come with her.

Kathy had noticed the condition of the panties, but since they were just getting acquainted she decided to leave it be for now. Trudy led Kim out to the car and waited for her father to unlock the door. Trudy held the door open and motioned for Kim to get in the car. After she did, Trudy got in and fastened her seat belt and watched to see if Kim fastened hers.

Bob put Kim's suitcase in the back of the car and then he and Kathy got in the front and buckled up. Kathy smiled over the seat at Kim as Bob backed the car out of the parking lot and started home.

Trudy was lost in her thoughts and wasn't paying attention to Kim. She was watching out the window for a bit. then happened to look back at Kim. She looked down and saw a wet spot on the seat beneath Kim. She wondered why Kim hadn't tried to get her attention and let her know she had to go to the toilet.

Trudy leaned forward and whispered in her mother's ear.

"Mom, I think Kim wet her pants. The seat is all wet under her." Trudy exclaimed.

Kathy looked back at Kim and frowned for a second.

"Bob, can you pull over so I can check Kim and help her get changed?"

Bob pulled the car over into a store parking lot. Kathy got out and came around to the side of the car was and opened the door. She reached in and touched Kim's arm.

Kathy and Trudy watched as Kim barely wiped herself. When Trudy started to give Kim the panties, Kathy saw what condition the panties were in. Trudy heard Kim saying the word mom and pointing nto the panties. Trudy shook her head and pointed to her mother.

"Mom. She is my mom. These are panties" Trudy said holding the panties up.

Kathy snatched the panties before Kim could take them.

"I'm going to get her some clean panties. See if you can get her to clean up some more, okay?"

Kathy returned to the bathroom just as Trudy finished cleaning Kim. Kathy had a package of girls panties and a skirt for Kim, basing her size off the panties she had taken with her. Kathy opened the package of panties that had Disney princesses on them and handed

Everyone started laughing when they heard Kim's stomach rumbling. After Trudy sat down she fastened her own seat belt and seeing Kim's belt was unfastened, she did it for her.

"How about we go through a drive thru and pick up some fast food for lunch?" Kathy suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Bob agreed.

Bob pulled the car into the lane at the drive thru and starting ordering food for everyone. He knew what Trudy and Kathy usually ordered and then looked in the mirror at Kim.

"I don't suppose she can tell us what she wants," Bob said.

"Just get her a Big Mac, fries and a soft drink." Trudy said.

Bob ordered the food then pulled up to the window to pay for it. Once the food was given to them, he pulled the car under a tree. There was a picnic table nearby. Bob and Kathy got out of the car. Trudy looked at Kim and brought her hand to her mouth to simulate eating, then undid Kim's seat belt. She got out of the car and went around to Kim's side. She waited for Kim to stand up and took her hand, leading her over to the table. Kathy spread a napkin down in front of everyone and passed out the food.

Trudy took a couple of french fries and put them in her mouth, smiling at Kim.

Trudy smiled as Kim ate like she had not eaten in weeks. She wondered if that might have been the case, or if she just had never had american food before. She heard Kim speak, but wasn't sure what she said. She tried to think of a way to understand Kim and have her understand herself but right now she couldn't think of one. Trudy saw some sauce from the big mac on Kim's cheek and used a napkin to wipe it off.

Bob and Kathy overheard the radio.

"Mi'en? Isn't that Kim's last name. Although they said it first, I think I heard that they often say surnames first in China, although Kim isn't from there." Bob said.

"Yes, it did sound like that. I doubt it had anything to do with Kim though. She would be too young to be used like that, right?" Kathy said.

Bob nodded and continued to eat his meal.

Trudy finished her meal and picked up her trash and carried it over to trash can. When she came back she saw Kim was almost done. She waited until she saw Kim finish her sandwich, then reached for the napkin.

"Finished?" Trudy asked, starting to take the napkin.

Trudy took the napkin and box to the trash. As she was coming back, Trudy saw Kim start to sway.

"DAD! Something is wrong with Kim!" Trudy shouted.

Bob jumped up and ran over to Kim. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to the car. Trudy opened the back door and Bob laid Kim down on the seat and started checking her over. As he did that, Kathy called 911.

"What's wrong, daddy?" Trudy whimpered, not wanting anything to be wrong with Kim.

"I don't know but, but we will do all we can for her."