LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Half a lost soul plus Half a lost soul equals Family Lost

Ishigreensa

Kylee listened to David and nodded. In truth she needed to pee a little, but decided not to go potty. She blushed a little as they both looked at her after coming out of the bathroom.

"I don't need to pee right now, but, um, I'm still a little thirsty. Can I take water or something to drink on the way?"

Kylee didn't know if she wasn't allowed to have water after a certain time because of her bedwetting or not. She looked down.

"Or is that not allowed because I will pee the bed?" Kylee sniffled.

"Do I still have to try and use the potty if I wear diapers to bed? Your daddy said he might get me diapers so I won't ruin my bed by peeing on it." Kylee said.

Kylee took the drink from Sam. When they stepped outside, Kylee put Buster in her arm holding her coke and took Sam's hand in hers. She was afraid that she might get lost.

"Okay, I'm ready to go, Kylee said.

"Well, unless you want me to treat you like a little kid, younger than David, yeah, you need to at least try not to pee the bed.

Sam looked at David for a minute and then back to Kylee.

"What do you mean, you tried to pee earlier?" Sam turned Kylee to look at her and then looked at David a little sternly.

Kylee didn't want to get David in trouble, but she had already said too much. She figured the truth was better than a lie.

"Nothing like that. When we were at the dining room table earlier, David mouthed the word pee when you couldn't see him. I didn't know if he wanted me to pee my pants at the table, or if he was asking me if I needed to pee. I took it to mean he wanted me to pee my pants. I tried really hard but nothing came out."

"I'm trying to be a good little sister, but I haven't done a very good job." Kylee whined.

Kylee sighed as Sam talked to her and chastised Sam.

"He didn't want to change me. He just wanted me to wet my pants. please don't get mad at him. I like both of you a lot. I don't want to see you two argue. Besides, he already saw me naked, remember? and you told him to wash me. So it wasn't his fault."

"Ice cream sounds good, Sam. Thank you. Can you please hold my hand? I am afraid I might get lost." Kylee asked.

Sam shook her head.

"Do you want her to pee her pants on purpose?" Sam asked David.

David gulped.

Sam turned and looked at Kylee.

Kylee blushed a bit, but nodded. She hated talking about it. She wanted to make David happy and keep Sam happy too.

"You aren't going to be mad at me when I pee my pants, right? Will I still get ice cream?" Kylee asked.

Kylee finished the coke and threw gave the can to Sam.

"I don't mind being treated like an eight year old.

Kylee was relieved. She felt like she didn't deserve to be treated older than David since she was the one invading this family. She nodded at everything Sam said. Finally she took Sam's hand with one of hers and David's hand with the other.

"And don't worry about school. I will act like a twelve year old at school. I couldn't really pass for an eight year old, could I? Is there a playground nearby? I want to go on a swing." Kylee said.

Kylee pouted. She knew Sam was right. She kicked her foot on the ground.

"Can I still be in your school if I'm eight years old? What will your daddy and my mommy say?"

Kylee wanted to be eight but she wanted to be in the same grade as Sam was.

"I want to be eight." Kylee finally answered Sam.

Kylee smiled, happy with what Sam said. She shuddered when Sam mentioned the school bathrooms. She didn't like using them, or any public bathroom for that matter. At her old school she had had several accidents because she had put off going to the bathroom until it was too late.

"Thank you, sis. Can we still go for our walk now? I think I may have to go potty soon, but I don't like using public bathrooms."

"Of course we can go for a walk, but if you are eight, then you are not to go anywhere away from the house by yourself.

Kylee nodded as Sam told her that she was never to go anywhere by herself. She hadn't planned on it because she was too afraid to be by herself.

"what about going poopy? Should I do that in my pants too?" Kylee wondered.

She smiled as they both took her hand and started walking her to the park. She felt safe between them.

Kylee nodded in agreement. She felt a twinge from her bladder, but said nothing. She let them lead them lead her to the playgrounds.

"Can I go on the slide first, please?" Kylee asked, hopping up and down.

Kylee smiled as she listened to David.

"It's okay. You can't make me do something I didn't want to do. I understand you don't want to be the baby of the family, so you were hoping to get me to be the baby. I don't mind. Really. I get lot's of attention. I love you big brother."

Kylee hugged David then hurried up the steps to the slide. she quickly slid down