LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Half a lost soul plus Half a lost soul equals Family Lost

Ishigreensa

Kylee whimpered as she listened to Robert and nodded her head.

"Thank you, sir. I do miss my daddy a lot. It hurts a lot still." Kylee said, wiping tears from her eyes.

She felt better as he started rocking her. Without thinking about it, Kylee slipped her fingers in her mouth and closed her eyes. She moved a little bit and looked at Sam.

"I want my teddy bear, please. It's out in the car. Daddy gave it to me and makes me feel better when I hold it."

As Kylee lay in Robert's arms, her stomach started to rumble, causing her to blush.

"Is dinner almost ready?" Kylee wondered, not having eaten since breakfast that morning.

Kylee smiled at Robert.

"Well I'm ready."

Sarah listened to Sam explain about Kylee's accident in the bathroom and about Kylee's bedwetting and needing plastic sheets. She took her car keys out of her purse and handed them to Sam.

"She and her dad made the bear at build a bear workshop. He has two hearts instead of just one, because Kylee and her dad both put one in the bear. After her father died, she carries the bear around everywhere."

"Kylee wet her pants?

"Well I don't think she likes to use public bathrooms like at stores. That has caused her to wet her pants on occasion, and if she is around a bunch of people that she doesn't know she is afraid to ask to use the bathroom. I hope that answers your question."

Kylee listened to Robert talking to her.

"Big girls aren't supposed to wet the bed though. Only babies or toddlers do that," sniffled Kylee.

"Okay, thank you sir. Um, what should I call you? I know your first name, but my mommy said never to call grown ups by their first name. It's disrespectful."

Kylee nodded when he asked her to tell him why she had wet her pants earlier.

"I heard mommy talking to you on the phone earlier and she said she was going to try to make it here in six hours or something like that. I didn't have to pee at the gas station, but a couple of hours later was when I needed to pee. Mommy was concentrating on the traffic and I didn't want to bother her, and we just kept going and going and finally we got here, and I was about to burst. I asked Sam where the bathroom was and she was bringing me upstairs when I started wetting myself. Sam was nice enough to help me get cleaned up and gave me clothes to wear," Kylee said.

"yes sir, I understand. Thank you." Kylee said.l

"Buster!" Kylee said, taking the bear and hugging it.

"Want to meet Buster Bear, Mister Robert sir? My daddy and I made him and he has two hearts inside of him, one from me and one from daddy! He's named Buster Bear cause that is the name of a character from a series of books that daddy read to me at bedtime until just before he died," Kylee said, holding the bear up to Robert.

Sarah came out to the dining room. She smiled at everyone.

"Let's eat now, okay?" Sarah said.

When Sam put the bowls on the table, Robert finally put her down in the chair next to Sam's spot at the table.

"Okay, I don't want to hear anything more about Kylee peeing her pants," he told the children strictly.

When Robert set Kylee in her chair, Kylee put Buster on the floor next to her. She looked at the chili in her bowl and licked her lips. She waited to see if everyone else would start eating before eating herself. She picked up her spoon and started eating the chili. She was nervous, so the spoon tipped and she got some chili on her tee shirt. Kylee set her spoon down and wiped her shirt with a napkin.

Kylee nodded her head and thought for a few minutes.

"Well I think my favorite animal is the Koala. It is so small and furry and has big ears. Although a lot of people call it a Koala bear, it is not really a bear. It is a marsupial and eats Eucalyptus leaves. The Koala sleeps up to 20 hours a day."

Kylee blushed when she was finished, not used to being the center of attention. She looked down at her bowl, starting to eat again. She started to get thirsty.

"Can I have a glass of juice or something? I'm thirsty."

Kylee blushed a little, partly because she saw David mouth the word 'pee' and partly because everyone was staring at her waiting for her to say what her favorite movie was. She squirmed in her chair, not needing to pee, but she didn't want to disappoint David or Sam. She struggled for almost a minute before shaking her head, a signal to David that she was not going to pee right now.

"I'm sorry." Kylee said," Um, my favorite movie is Cinderella. My daddy took me to see that when I was five and he bought me my own princess dress to wear to the show. I know this isn't exactly what you asked David, but it is still my favorite movie because I saw it on a date with my daddy."

Kylee blushed a bit and cried a little, sad that she had to disappoint David and Sam. They had been so good her, and she was unable to do as they asked. Not because she didn't want to, but her body wasn't responding to her.

Kylee picked up her glass with both hands and almost drained the grape juice in it.

"Well, I supposed it would be hard for me to pick just one movie," Robert said when he suddenly saw Kylee get emotional talking about her dad.

Sarah nodded and stood up. She came over and took Kylee's hand. She led Kylee to the living room and sat down, pulling Kylee down on her lap. She wrapped her arms around Kylee as she cried.

"It's okay, baby. I miss your daddy too.

Robert came out of the bedroom for Sam and Kylee.

"Your bed is almost ready, but there is one more thing I'd like to do, and I'm sure you already know what that is, honey."

He hugged her.

"Are you okay, now, sweetie?"

Sam and David had finished washing the dishes, and Sam turned on David.

"I'm not sure what you were mouthing to Kylee, but it looked like you didn't want anyone else to know.

Kylee smiled at Robert as he hugged her.

"Thank you for getting my bed ready. I don't have to go to bed right now though, do I? I'm still sad, but mommy said it's okay to be sad. She said it is going to hurt for awhile. Sam and David are still going to show me around town today, aren't they? I want you and mommy to go shopping like you planned. I'll be okay with Sam and David. Please?"

Kylee bit her lip and looked up at Robert.

David was more than ready to go, and the kitchen was clean.

Sam walked into the dining room as Kylee came down the stairs.

"So, dad ususally wants us back by eight, so we should get going," Sam said.