LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Half a lost soul plus Half a lost soul equals Family Lost

Ishigreensa

Sarah finally reached the house and pulled into the driveway. Kylee had her hand pressed into her crotch and she felt her a small spurt of pee go into her panties. When the car came to a stop, Kylee quickly got out, pulling her hand from her crotch. She felt the pressure growing in her bottom, begging for release. She was afraid to say anything to her mother since she had not asked to stop and use the toilet anywhere.

Sarah pressed the doorbell and waited for an answer. Kylee gritted her teeth and felt another spurt of pee fill her panties.

David put his model carefully at the end of his bed and raced to the top of the stairs.

Samantha looked out the window and smiled.

Robert got up from the sofa and walked over to the door opening it.

Kylee bit her lip as Robert greeted them. She came in the house and was greeted by Samantha offering to show her around the house.

"That's fine, but can you show me where the bathroom is? It was a rather long drive." Kylee said, trying not to sound desperate.

Sarah smiled at Robert and took the flowers and listened to him.

"I don't want to be any trouble. I can just sleep on the couch. Hopefully it won't be long until I can get back on my feet."

Kylee managed to smile at Sam. She wasn't able to concentrate too much as they walked up the staircase. She felt pee filling her panties now, and her poop was pushing further and further out of her bottom with each step. She hoped Sam didn't notice.

Kylee felt the door open and looked up to see Sam there. She let Sam pick her up and take off her pants.

"Yes, it was because I didn't want to bother my mom in the car. She has a lot of things to worry about without having to worry about me. I know she is going to be disappointed in me."

Kylee started sobbing but nodded as Sam asked her if she would do what she said. She just listened to her with tears streaming down her face.

"What do you want me to do?" Kylee blubbered.

"For right now, what I want you to do, is just quiet down before your crying gets us caught," she whispered.

Kylee nodded and tried to settle down. It took a couple of minutes, but then she was only sniffling. She allowed Sam to undress her, doing very little to help her as she was still too upset to be of much good. She felt disgusting as her messy panties were taken off and Sam started cleaning her like a three year old toddler who had just had a potty accident.

Kylee sniffled as Sam talked to her. She wanted to explain that she hadn't done it on purpose, that it was an accident, but decided to stay quiet. She blushed when Sam told her that David would be washing her now.

"No!" Kylee whined again.

Having no other choice, since she didn't want her mother to find out she had pooped her pants, she climbed into the tub and sat down.

"Okay, I'm ready. Please don't tell my mom."

David sighed and bent down on his knees and started to wash Kylee.

"Well, I guess I always wanted a younger sibling," he whispered to her.

Kylee listened to David talk to her like a toddler. She just nodded her head. She looked over at Sam washing out her panties. She flinched a bit as David started washing her back. Kylee slipped two fingers in her mouth and started sucking on them. She closed her eyes trying not to think of what was going on.

Kylee allowed David to wash her whole body, spreading her legs wider as he washed between them. It brought back memories of her father giving her a bath. He had helped bathe her until she was seven. Kylee started crying softly. She nodded when David told her to stay in the tub. She didn't cover her privates, since David had got a close look at them when he was cleaning her. She looked over at Sam.

"What am I going to wear? Mom hasn't brought our stuff in from the car," Whined Kylee.

"Our parents will probably think it's cute if we tell them we were playing dress up, so you can wear something of mine," she said.

Kylee took David's hand and stepped out of the tub. Her eyes got big when David told her that Sam really wanted her to wet her pants. She wasn't sure she wanted to do that, but she had promised Sam to do everything she wanted from now on.

"Okay, I'll try to wet my pants again. Do I have to do it in front of my mom or your dad? I don't want to but If Sam wants me too, then I guess I'll have to."

Kylee let David take her over to the room she was sharing with Sam. She sat down on the floor when told to, and looked around the room. She felt like a toddler waiting for her older sister to come get her dressed after her bath. Kylee looked at the beds and wondered which one was hers. She knew she better tell Sam that she was wetting her bed.

"Well, if you don't wet your pants in front of our parents, sometimes, then Sam won't get to treat you like the little sister," he told her.

"Okay. I'll do it for Sam. She's being really nice to me."

Kylee continued to wait and smiled when Sam came in the room. When Sam asked her if she was ready to be dressed Kylee stood up and dropped her towel, standing naked before Sam. She smiled a bit when she saw the princess panties, and stepped into them for Sam. She let Sam pull them up for her and finish dressing her. She looked down at her overalls and them smiled at Sam.

"Thank you Sam. You're very nice. What should I do if I have to go potty though? I don't think I can manage the straps very well by myself."

Then Kylee remembered what she wanted to tell Sam.

"Um, Sam, ever since my daddy died I've been peeing in my bed. It's not every night, but I still do it. I thought you should know since we share a bedroom." Kylee blushed.

Sam shook her head.

"Well, I guess if you wet your pants because you have trouble with your straps then come to me so I can find you some clean clothes," Sam told her.

Kylee nodded.

"Okay I'll come get you if I go potty in my pants. If I wet my pants like a toddler, you can have me wear whatever you want," Agreed Kylee.

Kylee walked with Sam to see her dad. Kylee blushed as Sam said Kylee had something to tell him. She had expected Sam to tell him. She bit her lip.

"Um, Sir, I'm sorry but since my daddy died I have been wetting my bed. It has only been happening a couple times a week. I'm sorry, I can't help it. It just happens. A-and I never told my mommy I had to pee on the trip here and she never stopped, so I had to pee really bad when I got here. Sam took me to the bathroom, but I didn't make it. I went pee in my pants.