LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Coming To Grips With Wanting Care

I sit on the board of directors of an organization that feeds nearly 100,000 people each year in our city. These are homeless people, poor people, the working poor, people who have lost their houses through fire, flood or earthquake, grandmothers raising their grandchildren and more. Many of them have somehing in common. Needing care embarrasses them. I meet these people weekly, hug them, welcome them to our facility, and help meet their needs. It's very liberating.

One of our clients said something recently that got me thinking. "I don't just need this help, this special care you give me each day, I want it. Without the care I have nothing. You make me feel like an important person, like I'm worth saving. I like that."

I've needed more care recently because of physical difficulties and disorders. I hate it! Or, I hated it. Now though, I see it differently. The people who love me want to care for me because I'm loved, special, and needed. I've been honest enough to admit that I want that. (At least to myself). What are your thoughts?

I sit on the board of directors of an organization that feeds nearly 100,000 people each year in our city. These are homeless people, poor people, the working poor, people who have lost their houses through fire, flood or earthquake, grandmothers raising their grandchildren and more. Many of them have somehing in common. Needing care embarrasses them. I meet these people weekly, hug them, welcome them to our facility, and help meet their needs. It's very liberating.

One of our clients said something recently that got me thinking. "I don't just need this help, this special care you give me each day, I want it. Without the care I have nothing. You make me feel like an important person, like I'm worth saving. I like that."

I've needed more care recently because of physical difficulties and disorders. I hate it! Or, I hated it. Now though, I see it differently. The people who love me want to care for me because I'm loved, special, and needed. I've been honest enough to admit that I want that. (At least to myself). What are your thoughts?

I'll bite...I call myself a DL, but I am wondering if that's my way to take good care of myself...and hoping for someone else to do so, too....

Dill Pickle

hi turtle pins,

just my 2 cents. i think people on a norm, would love to think of themselves as indipendant, and strong. i too have some voulenteer experience. i have noticed that some opressed individuals have come from a past geberation of the same, and i dont think they were tought how to take command of there lives, or actions.

as far as grand parents raising grand children, a lot of it comes from there children, not wanting take responsibility for there own actions, and stepping up to the plate.

i also feel deeply that depression plays a huge role in a lot of these peoples lives.

education is also laking here.

as far as the feeling of wanting care, ive noticed that people on the most part, just need someone to carry the load for a while, meaning,,, the feeling of some one carring the cross for a mile so they can lift the haevy load off for a bit. it seems to touch there spirits, and regenerate them.

i too at times have a hard time when i need care. it comes to the point of having to, weather it be physical, or emotional

a few years ago i was having a hard time dealing with my situation, and a dear friend asked me,, what can i do to help??? i blustered out,,, NOTHING!!! im the one with siezures,,, she then said,, take a break from it, and ill deal with it for the day. give me the siezures,, now go out, and relax.

lol needless to say, in my mind it was my only option,,,,lol it worked, it broke my train of thought enough, to actually let me get a grip.

we all need care at some point, its a natural thing, so embrace it. and embrace the love, and care you give to others, its priceless.