LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rub A Dub

of my nappy. I hobbled over to my wardrobe with Sara by my side. Within a couple of minutes Sara had helped me pick something out. She put the things on my bed. "Do you need help with this?" she asked. I nodded. "Ok, thats fine" she replied. She picked up my skirt and started to help me into it...

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...but I shouldn't need one tonight. After the kegel exerciser's all week. There is a cute blond in the corner, kind of shy, timid...cute. I mumble something as I saunter over to her. "Hey, what's your name?" She replies, "Jessica." Next thing I know...

bringing a spare nappy with me. When the drinks got here Sara poured out everyone a glass of wine and a glass of water. I picked up the wine and began sipping it slowly. Sara noticed what I was doing and she grabbed my arm. She dragged me off to the toilets...

...back to join the others. We'd just sat back down when the waiter arrived with our lunch. He went to pour some more wine for us but Sara looked at me with mild alarm in her eyes, so I just covered my glass and shook my head. Jasmin and Jennifer both looked surprised but Sara jumped in quickly "Wise move Jess, not mixing your meds with alcohol." This seemed to satisfy my other friends, but I didn't know how I was going to explain about not taking water either! Oh well, I'll...

D :huh: lly

....I glanced around the restaurant and I couldn't believe my eyes! :o There, on a table for two in the window was Tom, in deep conversation with...........another woman. How could you Tom, that is was our table! Sara must have noticed my shocked expression and turned quickly to follow my gaze.......

for another way out. It was then that I noticed the beautiful Tiffany lamp in the hallway had traditional colors but was glowing with surreal hues. Then, I heard it. The thump-thump-thump sound of my heart beating too fast. What is going on I thought? I mean I was upset about Tom but not this upset, something is happening to me. Just then...

....sumptuous creations on Luigi's dessert menu. But it was like my eyes were constantly drawn to 'our' table, from where the occasional sound of laughter, his and hers, seemed to echo around the room and pierce my heart like a knife. And distress whirled around in my head, "How could you do this to me Tom?! Especially when I need you more than...

ever". When the waiter came over, I ordered the dessert I usually had. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to be choosing something different. I wanted to go over to the table and confront Tom, but Sara was trying to keep me calm. My other friends kept looking over at him. I...

...couldn't sit there any longer, I felt so humiliated! I grabbed my bag and headed straight for the door looking neither left nor right, hoping that Tom hadn't already seen me. My foot throbbed as I stumbled out of the restaurant and I stood shaking on the pavement, praying I was out of sight of....

the window and Tom. Sara and my other friends were soon outside with me. They told me that they had paid for the food we had eated. We started to walk back to the car. Just as we got to the car, I heard a voice calling my name. I turned round to see Tom running towards me...

as he reached the car. I turned round and watched him standing there. He didn't look too upset. I didn't care anyway. If he was able to leave me this morning after what I had gone through, then I...

(Didn't the car used to belong to the other friend Jennifer?)

(Yeah, call the cops, Stop Thief! :P )

....realised it wasn't Sarah's car at all, it was Jennifer's - Sara was driving because she'd only been drinking mineral water, unlike the other two. ;)

The car was silent. apart from the roar of the engine, no-one said a word and I was glad about that. I felt so....

D :huh:

weird. How could I say that I didn't love Tom anymore. I thought back to that morning when I had wanted him to be there in the hospital with me so badly. "Stop the car" I suddenly said. My friends all looked at me and I said...

(Do you realise that you spelt Sara's name wrong the first time you said it? :P)