LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rub A Dub

...as i became more dubious about the dx (diagnoses). The light turned green and we headed towards a brighter Christmas. How was I going to get all my presents wrapped with my foot in this state....Tom and Sara will have to help...just then the light turned green and we sped back to my flat...

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....."Please don't be upset or embarrassed, there is no need to be, I'm your friend, remember. I think you need to get changed before we go out to lunch. Maybe have a nice shower to freshen up, you've had a hectic morning, after all. I can help you keep your foot dry in the shower. And heavens above, how many times have we shared bedroom and bathroom space together!? There's no way either of us could possibly be embarrassed after all this time. What do you say?".......

D :) lly

...kissed. She was so soft, her lips like tulips....bending under the pressure of my touch. Then she helped me limp to the shower. And I remember how much it hurt and how much of a friend and companion Sara continued to be. Next thing I remember there was water gushing all over me, I must have slipped but where was Sara...

...I slowly drew away from her, pointing at the floor. Sara looked momentarily puzzled and then I saw realization light her eyes. Without a hint of pity, she hugged me again and said "So this is what the doctor meant about your damaged abdominal muscles is it?! Why didn't you tell me Jess? We can deal with this, we can deal with this together it's not going to stop you getting on with your life." She pulled the towel gently from me and turned the shower back on. In a very matter-of-fact voice, she said, come on we've got a lunch.......

D :mellow: lly

to get to. And you need to get cleaned up". Sara helped me shower again, then I got dry. I decided to get another nappy on before I started cleaning up the puddle in the bathroom. So we went through to my room. I got out a nappy then started to lay it out on the bed. Sara...

shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Well I did just help you take a shower and see you right after you had a you know. So I guess this isn't really any different. And I guess it means the babysitting I did when I was a teenager is going to come in useful". I cringed as she mentioned babysitting. I wondered if Sara saw me as some sort of baby now...

that sort of thing. I mean, I don't know how long the nappy thing is going to last. And I think I might have talcum powder in the bathroom. That will have to do until I can get some proper supplies". Sara trotted off the the bathroom and I was left there lying on a nappy...

...."Well you don't think I'm just going to lie here like a statue and make your job easier than babysitting (there, I said it!) do you?! I thought I'd practise wriggling a bit." I teased her. She looked at me unsure about how she should react to my sudden change in attitude. I wriggled again, then giggled, and she........

D :P lly

smiled. "Ok. Do you want me to treat you like the babies that I used to babysit for?" she asked. The only response I gave was to wriggle a bit more. "Ok fine. I can do that. This might even be fun" she said. She walked over to me brandishing the powder in her right hand. I...

......was suddenly wrenched out of my playing by a tap on the door and Jennifer's voice asking, "Are you two ok in there? We don't like to hurry you guys, but don't forget we booked the table for 1." Hearing this, Sara assured her we'd only be about another five minutes, and she continued, but this time in a methodical and practical manner to.......

D :) lly

powder me. Once she had finished that, she put the powder to one side. Then she began taping the nappy up. The fact that it had two tapes on each side rather than the one on baby nappies did confuse her for a bit, but she managed to get it fastened. I stood up...

....and discovered it felt much more comfortable than the nappy that was put on me in hospital. In fact, it was such a pleasant sensation that I'd almost forgotten how much my foot was throbbing again. Now I realised I faced another immediate problem, not only what to wear on my foot, but what to wear to accommodate the additional bulk.......

D :huh: lly