LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rub A Dub

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other people thought of me. I went upstairs to change my nappy and put some different clothes. My room was still in a mess from all that happened in it. But I ignored it and just did what I needed to do before leaving the room. I then went...

(Thank you for the fun tonight Dolly, but I'm off to bed. I'm kinda tired. But I will probably see you tomorrow)

...curious? No." But what happened to Sara...is she pissed? I forgot to call and she was obsessed with Tom. Suddenly my heart sank lower than a fisherman's bait, both my best friend and my boyfriend walked out on me.

Just then, Sara called and said she was bringing over Jasmine and Jennifer to help cheer me up. All of sudden I felt way under dressed and as I scrambled to put some clothes on. Ding. Dong. I heard the door. Oh crap. What do I do now....."hold on. Be there in a minute." I managed to mumble before...

I felt the bottle slipping from my hands. Within a couple of seconds it crashed to the floor. Luckily it was white wine, so it wasn't so noticible. But my friends heard the noise and appeared in the doorway. Sara noticed that my jacket was covered in wine, so she took it off leaving me stood there in only...

and going to the hospital about my foot. It was there that I had been put into the nappy. I decided that I would go to the hospital and ask why I was in a nappy. I could pick up my handbag at the same time. Just as I was standing up, I realised that my car keys were in my handbag...

.....my memory was coming back, thick and fast, because I remembered it didn't matter that my car-keys were in my handbag, which was at the hospital, because my car was wrecked and undriveable, and that reminded me of the taxi-driver, she was also in the hospital, no, no, according to the nurse, he was in the hospital. Well I wasn't going to risk history repeating itself, I would just have to walk to the.......

D :huh: lly

hospital to ask about my nappies. But that meant leaving the bathroom and facing my friends wearing only a crop top and nappy. I looked around the room for towels, then remembered they were still in the washing machine. I stood up and headed towards the door. I could hear my friends in the kitchen...

...so I mustered up as much mental and physical strength as I could, and headed straight through the kitchen and into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I'd avoided any eye-contact with my friends on the way, I couldn't face them, not looking like this! I hurriedly grabbed some random clothes from my drawers and wardrobe and was just pulling them on, when I heard......

( :blush: Thank you t baby, that's very kind of you to say, but to be quite honest, I really don't have a clue what we are doing here! I can't speak for Sunshine of course, but in my opinion, this fred brings a whole new meaning to 'making it up as you go along' :screwy: )

........lifting my chin up to make me look at her, she pleaded, "Will you stop this charade right now Jess! We're your friends and we're so worried about you. You must tell us what's wrong. Please Jess.....

(Echo Sunshine, we really could do with a hand here - the more the merrier! :thumbsup: )

....well, as much as I could remember anyway. "And that's why I must go back to the hospital, girls! I must fill in the gaps in my memory. I need to find out why I'm wearing nappies, and be told what else is wrong with me. And another big mystery, the taxi-driver, how.......

did she become a he?" My friends looked at me as if I was insane. "Please. Will you come to the hospital with me. I need to know the answers". I was pleased when they all nodded. "Thanks" I said, hugging Sara who was the closest to me. "Now I just need to...

....finish getting dressed. But how are we getting there? I was going to walk but my foot is throbbing again, and anyway, I don't think I've got a shoe or slipper that will fit over this damn dressing. And there's no way I'm going in a taxi, not after watching Groundhog Day, that's for sure!" Sara looked at the others and Jasmine immediately nodded and replied "It's ok guys, my car's outside, I can drive us. After all, we didn't get the chance to drink any of that wine, remember!" she was smiling and winking at me as she said it. I quickly....