LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow

hey everyone, i was wondering (since no one has made a topic on it yet what with it being new and all) how many people have or are going to get the original Pokemon games?

i'm planning on it at some point in the near future. if anyone is interested here's the link to Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/Browse?Nav=16variant.SKU-5-119918+OR+119914+OR+119916

I still have my original cartridge of Pokemon Blue, and I still remember how I snuck off to Target while my mom was grocery shopping to buy it with the money I saved all summer, even though I had no Game Boy of my own and had to resort to sharing my sister's Game Boy, though it was more like the game itself was leverage to use hers until my parents got me my own a year later after we fought too much over the one :P

I even remember picking Charmander as my first starter. I nicknamed him "Thermo" :)

I'm hopefully going to be able to get the original Red and Yellow carts if I can find them cheap enough. I don't have a 3DS, so I'll have to settle for the GB carts on my Gamecube with the Gameboy Player.

awesome. some stuff came up for me money wise so i won't be able to enjoy having them again. i guess I'll have to work up the motivation to try to finish pokemon white, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I really, really want to. I don't know how many hours I sank into Pokemon Blue, and gen 1 is broken in such a fun way. Frozen can't be broken without being hit by fire, Paralyze meant your Pokemon was basically dead to Tauros, 99.6% crit Slash and Razor Leaf...

@Lavender Syndrome:

lmao, you say broken i say regressed.

gen 1 started it all, you have to learn to walk before you can run you know. i managed to get pokemon yellow the other day B) only planning on using; pikachu, venusaur, blastoise, and charizard.

On 3/16/2016 at 2:34 PM, Lavender Syndrome said:

God speed Thad.
Gods speed.

Gen 2 has my heart though.

lmao! no worries. gen 1 isn't that hard to beat with only those four if your lvl is more than 60. i plan on maxing out the lvl though

lmao, true. but the detriment to the hp isn't worth it to me. besides i get by just fine with standard move sets.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2016 at 0:09 PM, Lavender Syndrome said:

I really, really want to. I don't know how many hours I sank into Pokemon Blue, and gen 1 is broken in such a fun way. Frozen can't be broken without being hit by fire, Paralyze meant your Pokemon was basically dead to Tauros, 99.6% crit Slash and Razor Leaf...

Not to mention all the fun glitching that allows one to collect all 151 on a single cart in less than 2 hours...