LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Bought Anything From 'forever A Kid?'

Hello everyone! I am hoping some of you may be able to help me. I have seen a sleepsuit I would like on the ab 'forever a kid' clothing site. It will be my first sleepsuit and daddy says he will buy it for me, as long as I check out whether this company is any good? Has anyone bought anything from this site? Did it arrive? Were you pleased with it? Would be interested to know as have recently had a order with someone else and it didnt come! I was sad so daddy says he will only buy me one if I try to find out first. Please make a baby girl informed by answering this msg. Thankyou very much.

I've ordered a number of things from Forever-A-Kid and always been pleased. They're a little pricey but worth it in the end. Marcia (if I recall that's the seamstress' name) was very thorough about sizing, fabric selection and attention to detail. Overall, a high quality product, good customer service and worthy of a referral. Good luck.

Mo

I've ordered a number of things from Forever-A-Kid and always been pleased. They're a little pricey but worth it in the end. Marcia (if I recall that's the seamstress' name) was very thorough about sizing, fabric selection and attention to detail. Overall, a high quality product, good customer service and worthy of a referral. Good luck.

Mo

Ditto

Yes I must admit that ForeverAKid is a bit pricey compared to most other sites, but you get what you pay for as far as quality. Ever item is custom made to your specs. No off the rack stuff here. Marcie is a very nice person and will cater to your needs. Ihave purchased most of my wardrobe from her, onsies, sleepers, playsuits, etc. Very good quality workmanship. You can even send her your own fabric if you have something you have found that you prefer to use. So yes I would refer FAK to anyone if quality is what you are looking for.